• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping Thread V3

SunGodNika1997

You can call me Tanner.
So an intentional back view of an adult woman wearing Misty’s color scheme looking down at presumably her kid who’s wearing Ash’s shirt and pant color, and having the same eye, hair, and skin color as Ash, is just “background reference”, while a picture of Ash in a magazine article about VA married lives wearing a blue bow tie is a reference to Serena’s blue ribbon, and that’s supposed to be coincidental while the former is stupid….yeah, you’re not biased at all lol.
Even as the resident PokeShipper, I've never really taken that particular detail that seriously as foreshadowing.

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender
So an intentional back view of an adult woman wearing Misty’s color scheme looking down at presumably her kid who’s wearing Ash’s shirt and pant color, and having the same eye, hair, and skin color as Ash, is just “background reference”
they don't even look like they have that much of an age gap for that woman to be called his mother lmao

A bit of a reach
A BIGGER reach^^^

while a picture of Ash in a magazine article about VA married lives wearing a blue bow tie is a reference to Serena’s blue ribbon, and that’s supposed to be coincidental while the former is stupid
I'm Just comparing the two I think that the screenshot is more of a reach than the poster

.yeah, you’re not biased at all lol.
Well i am an amourshipper in the amourshipping thread

Last edited:

Damerdal

[Dam]n h[er] Gan[dal]f!
they don't even look like they have that much of an age gap for that woman to be called his mother lmao

Uh…

Even as the resident PokeShipper, I've never really taken that particular detail that seriously as foreshadowing.

I agree. I’m just calling out silly takes.

I am still of the opinion that nothing in MPM has happened yet that overtakes all that Amour has going for it.

Satoshi no masara

Professional couch potato
Holy Arceus! Apparently there will be an extra episode where Ash will meet both Greninja and Serena in Paldea and will somehow be connected to the future with Riko

Just practicing my April fools joke skills. No but really, Greninja the Unrivaled was such a fun raid. Looking forward to Decidueye
fLDEJNZ.jpg

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender
Just practicing my April fools joke skills. No but really, Greninja the Unrivaled was such a fun raid. Looking forward to Decidueye
eh decidueye would be a piece of cake imo

Xuxuba

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender
tho i still reckon *at most* we will get a small montage of clips with the previous companions.
Yeah anipoke and disappointing its fans really go hand in hand. But I wouldn't still go full doomer mode if I were you, they have made some pleasant surprises.

Xuxuba

Yeah anipoke and disappointing its fans really go hand in hand. But I wouldn't still go full doomer mode if I were you, they have made some pleasant surprises.
Oh i would actually be fine with just a small montage like the one we got at the pwc's finals. It'd be way better than nothing, that is for sure.
Not to say a full blown cameo wouldn't be great.

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender
Oh i would actually be fine with just a small montage like the one we got at the pwc's finals. It'd be way better than nothing, that is for sure.
Not to say a full blown cameo wouldn't be great.
it's really sad that we went from expecting an amour focused episode to just being content at seeing a picture of Serena, the writers really did us dirty

Xuxuba

it's really sad that we went from expecting an amour focused episode to just being content at seeing a picture of Serena the writers really did us dirty
We did expect closure towards many things, but considering these episodes have been mostly hommages to old fillers/episodes exploring Ash's relationship with either previous pokémon he caught or random pokémon he just met, i think even something as small as a clip of Serena reappearing is already more than anything i'd normally expect from this series. Looking at the bright side though, it might not just be a stactic picture but rather a fully animated clip, like Goh and Chloe's last scene montage, and it might include some amour hint, tho we will have to wait to see if we do end up getting a full blown cameo instead or just nothing at all.

Can't say i expected a whole episode about it tho, especially after the way they phrased Serena's last goodbye in xyz and the way they created so many obstacles for them to meet again in Journeys (as if to say they haven't matured enough to be able to meet again and talk about their feelings, or at least that is what i think the writers might have been trying to portray), but i still think a little hint might be possible.

Last edited: