• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping Thread V3

Morax

King of heroes
This guy?
goku-kid.gif

(Yeah, I know Goku's 11 at the start of Dragon Ball, but whatever.)
It's the same archetype so you're not wrong.

People still think he's oblivious because he's 10 and not because of the trope.....

I hate it when you have an idea for some sort of Amourshipping story and/or fanart, but you cannot follow through with it because you can't draw and aren't that good at making decent fanfictions...

But the idea is still there and seems like a good idea...

Morax

King of heroes
I hate it when you have an idea for some sort of Amourshipping story and/or fanart, but you cannot follow through with it because you can't draw and aren't that good at making decent fanfictions...

But the idea is still there and seems like a good idea...
Just share the idea, someone might make a fanfic out of it?

SatoSere

Since Kiss day is being celebrated in Japan, we get our annual top 20 popular anime kiss scenes in anime. Ash and Serena's kiss dropped to no. 11 (last year, it was in no. 4, likely due to Serena returning in JN)
L4Sfr7q.png

Sauce: https://animeanime.jp/article/2023/05/23/77502_2.html
It was very wonderful that Japan and the world celebrate the kiss day of many canonical anime couples. In Pokémon XY&Z 47, Satoshi and Serena express feelings and love for each other in their first kiss on the mouth as a happy couple will forever treasure these beautiful moments in their relationship.

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender
Well Liko's dad will debut on Friday, I expect the antis to be insufferable again especially on Twitter.

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender
Just share the idea, someone might make a fanfic out of it?
But the ideas are all pretty niche tbh

As someone who's always interested in using Palkia for some sort of plot point, well...

SatoSere

Serena's appearance accompanied and appreciated by Satoshi is a beautiful moment and essential memory occurs in the final scene (Pokémon the Movie 20, Kimi ni kimeta! ending) of the stories, it always has a very special meaning in a couple, when is the person who is loved the most in the world and life.

Last edited: