• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping Thread V3

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Completly unrelated to the ship but seeing this store name on Donbrothers vs Zenkaiger made me remember of the ship:

vlcsnap-2023-05-29-14h18m07s742.png

It's completly unrelated to Pokémon nor it references it - which is obvious since Amour is an actual word - but couldn't NOT remember it after seeing that lol

Ash sure has gotten poor eyesight as he aged (and his skin got lighter too)

Those danm plastic surgeries ruined him :(

As a Serena fan, I really hope it's not yet another case of people using bots.

Anyway, the TOP 3 are simply perfection. I have no issues or complaints with it.

I do have issues with how Jessie and Hilda were positioned.

Chloe being higher than Bonnie and Iris hurt too

(and lol for the folks who put Allister and Steven on it. I love those troll votes like the people who sneak Zenitsu in a Promised Neverland character popularity pool)

Satoshi no masara

Professional couch potato
Chloe being higher than Bonnie and Iris hurt too
tbf, I think some people kinda warmed up to Chloe.

(and lol for the folks who put Allister and Steven on it. I love those troll votes like the people who sneak Zenitsu in a Promised Neverland character popularity pool)
I'm honestly surprised nobody voted for Brock because, y'know, Japan sees him as a "waifu"

Edit:
Found that one person
Sw8T590.png

Last edited:

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender

SatoSere

Serena stays winning
xoXCow6.png

1. Serena
2. Dawn
3. May
4. Marnie
5. Lillie
6. Korrina
7. Elesa
8. Erika
9. Cynthia
10. Mallow
Souce: https://ranking.net/rankings/best-pokemon-heroines (ranking as of 06/04/2023)
Serena is a very beautiful and intelligent girl with a sweet personality, pure heart and noble qualities in her life, dreams of being a better girl and a female trainer, feelings and love towards Satoshi. Serena is the most humanely characterized girl in her life, where in pokemon, people and fans have a wonderful affection for her and the important things related to her life. We all love that Serena is very loved in Japan and the world!!!

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Probably a case of someone mixing their OTPs

Satoshi no masara

Professional couch potato
Never really a fan of NaLu, not even a fan of Lucy in the first place (she's one of the reasons I dropped Fairy Tail). Even Serena stopped being a damsel in distress at some point.

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender
Here's another one.

45ccc82d065c8c7fca26c01038c5ff9e7a3bfb27_hq.jpg
It's kind of a slight missed opportunity that Ash never got mad for her like how Naruto went when pain almost killed hinata or the my Bulma scene from battle of gods

Last edited: