• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping Thread V3

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
While checking the anniversary hashtags and looking at the most recent tweets, there was this one user spamming a bunch of misty pics while using several of the anniversary hashtags and even amour hashtags.

I mean i just blocked whoever that was to not see those tweets anymore, but it kinda left of impression of how cringe doing something like that is whebn everybody else are just celebrating the games and anime.

But twitter is usually a cesspool anyways, and the only reason i was browsing there more than usual was to see the anniversary stuff people are making.

Satoshi no masara

Professional couch potato
Still unsure if today's amourshipping day or next week

Either way, what's your favorite amourshipping moment?
82w2ld.jpg

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
Still unsure if today's amourshipping day or next week

Either way, what's your favorite amourshipping moment?
82w2ld.jpg
While the kiss is great, it’s honestly the luminose ‘date’ for me. Ash has never shown such blatant care and attention to anyone else when it doesn’t involve battling or helping people in serious situations.

Ash who has free time ask serena to spend time with him going out to the city? Instead of wanting to do something pokemon or food related by himself?

Ash excitedly pointing out fashion stuff to serena, and he’s actually doing it right by pointing out something she likes? Showing he actually understands serena’s taste in fashion?

Ash being sensitive enough to notice that serena wasn’t fully in it even thought she was hiding it with a fake smile and not having a very noticeable breakdown?

Ash’s way to cheer her up was about the only thing that’s pretty normal for him. Everything else is just why that fanart of serena describing ash as gentlemanly to the disbelief of everyone else is one of my favorite piece of fanart.

Satoshi no masara

While the kiss is great, it’s honestly the luminose ‘date’ for me. Ash has never shown such blatant care and attention to anyone else when it doesn’t involve battling or helping people in serious situations.

Ash who has free time ask serena to spend time with him going out to the city? Instead of wanting to do something pokemon or food related by himself?

Ash excitedly pointing out fashion stuff to serena, and he’s actually doing it right by pointing out something she likes? Showing he actually understands serena’s taste in fashion?

Ash being sensitive enough to notice that serena wasn’t fully in it even thought she was hiding it with a fake smile and not having a very noticeable breakdown?

Ash’s way to cheer her up was about the only thing that’s pretty normal for him. Everything else is just why that fanart of serena describing ash as gentlemanly to the disbelief of everyone else is one of my favorite piece of fanart.
That Lumiose date is kind of a redemption arc for their supposed "date" back in Coumarine City

Satoshi no masara

You know a scene is iconic when it's the most played moment in the episode per YT
bpeROvN.png

7XL0R4D.png

Last edited:

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang

Aleb382

Hey guys I wanted to do my first post on this trend today because it's the 10th anniversary since I got to meet Serena and the XY cast. In my country they did the same thing as in the U.S. and showed the first 2 episodes dubbed earlier after the genesct movie. At the time I had half the years I have now so I wasn't on the internet. I started watching the anime with DP and later BW and to be honest I wasn't really into shipping, like I shipped Ash with Latias more as a joke because I never saw Ash or the girls he traveled with intrested in romantic stuff. But with Serena I knew things were different. Ash was more mature, not in the sense that he didn't make mistake, but he was respected as being a competent trainer by his new friends and rival. Serena didn't treat him like the other girls in a cartoony way. They both acted like real people in many of their interaction. I don't think we'll see them in horizons, but when the gen 6 remake will come out I hope to see a special that stays true to Yajima's words.
Love you all and thank you.