• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping Thread V3

Hopefully whatever region they have for Gen X would be able to have Amourshipping fit in with it well, like how France, Britain, and Spain can

Here's hoping that Gen X would be the Low Countries (specifically The Netherlands) to fit with Amourshipping, though I guess people are probably sick of how many European Regions we've been having and everyone seems to be waiting for some African, South American, and even mainland Asia representation (Though I'd say Paldea has quite a bit of South American representation)

Even then, I guess whatever sort of Amourshipping thing is done in the next 3-4 years (if any at all), it doesn't have to be in the Gen X region and can just take place in Kalos and/or Kanto

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender
Honestly I kinda lost hope for amour being canon I just hope they don't sink it

Morax

King of heroes
I mean after a decade, Iris finally became champion and baby Axew reached the dream of evolving. So anything is possible...
She isn't a dragon master yet, and never will be. None of the characters in this anime will ever get a closure.

She isn't a dragon master yet, and never will be. None of the characters in this anime will ever get a closure.
This is why I'm glad that fanfiction exists

Morax

King of heroes
Lilly and her family got closure when they found Mahone.
By that logic the kid who wanted an Oran berry got a closure as well, so did the guy who reunited with his lost Pokemon.

You know precisely what I mean by 'closure' ; fulfillment of dreams. So far nobody has become what they set out to be. Pokemon master? Nope. Top co-ordinator? Nope. Kalos Queen? Nope. Dragon Master? Nope.

Blood Red

【推しの子】
By that logic the kid who wanted an Oran berry got a closure as well, so did the guy who reunited with his lost Pokemon.

You know precisely what I mean by 'closure' ; fulfillment of dreams. So far nobody has become what they set out to be. Pokemon master? Nope. Top co-ordinator? Nope. Kalos Queen? Nope. Dragon Master? Nope.
Serena will manage to get Ash's attention when he becomes a Pokémon Master.

Make of that what you will.