• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping Thread V3

KungFuMaster

KungFu Zen Mode
Roller coaster ride next episode! I'm expecting tons of hints from both sides, and maybe Serena confesses? Anyway, found this on Twitter under #satosere. Can someone translate ? View attachment 16151

Oh god that's a lot, and please don't double post, just edit your previous post.
And read my theory about the order of the preview, maybe it's right. And ofcourse we will get tons of hints, it's her focused episode. But I can't hardly think it's a confess episode because they will still travel for 3 episodes, so maybe during the battle Ash learns about her feelings but he keeps it for himself?

Red Pheonix

Yes, I know. I was making a joke.

Knowing Ash, he's already shoved it in his mouth.

Actually, I didn't get the joke. How is cookie/round object related to fastening her hat?

Ash: Here's a cookie. Cheer up. But I'll take this one before I give it to you.

I think people need to slow down.

Remember the Dance episode preview?
"Date" (if it could really be called that, since it was maybe a minute-2 on screen tops) Episode Preview?
Heck, the Flashback in episode 7?

All of them showed about 75% of the shipping material and people got mad when it wasn't as much as they thought it would be/wanted to be more. Yes, this could be different, but lets keep our expectations about the preview low, since it has a history of trolling (including ones that Omode wrote).

Also, I don't know if Serena accepts Palermo's offer or not, but lets hope that Serena makes a good choice for her future (even if it doesn't involve Ash). I'd rather see Serena think and make a decision on her terms rather than quickly deciding one.

Wait, people got mad at the flashback scene? And the date episode still featured Ash giving a ribbon to Serena. However, I still get what you're trying to say which is why I reminded everyone to keep low expectations.

Oh god that's a lot, and please don't double post, just edit your previous post.
And read my theory about the order of the preview, maybe it's right. And ofcourse we will get tons of hints, it's her focused episode. But I can't hardly think it's a confess episode because they will still travel for 3 episodes, so maybe during the battle Ash learns about her feelings but he keeps it for himself?

Actually, he didn't double post. It's two different Greninjas, prettyboy and power up, posting back to back.

Who knows, we might not get a confession at all. But part of wants to think that Ash is the one confesses. Okay not confess per say, more like he says he have grown to admire Serena or something like that.

KungFuMaster

KungFu Zen Mode
Actually, I didn't get the joke. How is cookie/round object related to fastening her hat?

Ash: Here's a cookie. Cheer up. But I'll take this one before I give it to you.

Wait, people got mad at the flashback scene? And the date episode still featured Ash giving a ribbon to Serena. However, I still get what you're trying to say which is why I reminded everyone to keep low expectations.

Actually, he didn't double post. It's two different Greninjas, prettyboy and power up, posting back to back.

Who knows, we might not get a confession at all. But part of wants to think that Ash is the one confesses. Okay not confess per say, more like he says he have grown to admire Serena or something like that.

OK lol, didn't see that Duo Greninja. SPeaking of Greninja, just confirmed that he'll be in Alola (at least his form) because he was so popular. Maybe Serena going to because of her popularity?
Still don't know. And I actually can't imagine a confession, because I can't imagine Ash's reaction. Will he be confused? Will he reprociate? Will he deny? I just don't want to think about it.
BTW some that can confirm Miette is in this episode? Still haven't find any evidence but a youtuber said it so I expect ir to be true. And still: Amourshipping will be the closest we ever get. When was the last time Ash intentionally grabs a girls hand? I think that hasn't happened yet. So much hype but can't hype too much because haters gonna hate me xD

Red Pheonix

OK lol, didn't see that Duo Greninja. SPeaking of Greninja, just confirmed that he'll be in Alola (at least his form) because he was so popular. Maybe Serena going to because of her popularity?
Still don't know. And I actually can't imagine a confession, because I can't imagine Ash's reaction. Will he be confused? Will he reprociate? Will he deny? I just don't want to think about it.
BTW some that can confirm Miette is in this episode? Still haven't find any evidence but a youtuber said it so I expect ir to be true. And still: Amourshipping will be the closest we ever get. When was the last time Ash intentionally grabs a girls hand? I think that hasn't happened yet. So much hype but can't hype too much because haters gonna hate me xD

Look at the VA list again. No miette as far as I remember. But I don't think we need Miette to push the ship.

Aside from haters, if you hype too much, you'll be sorely disappointed. I like to use No Man's Sky as the prime example of this. We settled on that motto for a reason.

volcanionmaster123

This may or not be related to shipping, but I feel like I should say this. You guys really shouldn't be caring so much about how some people on here or on Twitter (not naming names, but you know the people there who always tries to roast shippers) think about the ship. Yes, Ik they're tryna provoke you, but responding only gives them more satisfaction. I'm not exactly a Satosere guy, and you don't have to listen to me, but at least consider ignoring them. I wanna see discussions, not constant flame wars. We all ridicule the show for catering to little kids, but after I've seen how some people act (on both sides), we're not far from being toddlers ourselves fam

Although that can't really be helped cause I've never seen so much discussion about a Pokemon shipping since Poke (trust me, I used to be one). Even neutrals for better or for worse are talking about it, which might be contributing to the s***show I'm seeing rn

KungFuMaster

KungFu Zen Mode
Look at the VA list again. No miette as far as I remember. But I don't think we need Miette to push the ship.

Aside from haters, if you hype too much, you'll be sorely disappointed. I like to use No Man's Sky as the prime example of this. We settled on that motto for a reason.

It's said in Jan Itor's video that she's in it, but is it true? BTW the VA list is not Always 100% accurate and some people voice 2 characters. So maybe she's still in it?
Anyway, I'm trying to find peace between haters and lovers of Amour, not sure if it will work but I can Always try xD.

And yeah I'm hyping too much but common, it's Omode last episode, I'm sure she did a good job. Unless they want a war between Amourshippers and writers (The toxic community is getting wil now) so I expect atleast a big hint this time xD, if hand holding isn't a hint. BTW about that screenshot from couple pages before, it's not confirmed fake yet. It's that screenshot of a night with Ash and Serena on a balcony I think but you can't see them clearly. There's actually a moment in the preview you could see she's in the dark, or in her PJ almost crying. Keep high hopes :D

Kaiser-Bisharp

So the rumors were true about Ash-Greninja being in Sun/Moon, ok so when was that info released I literally just found out about it today. You could be right about Serena going, the connection of Kalos and Alola with Zygarde and now Ash-Greninja might mean something. Haters gonna hate, no way around it, though I never understood why people of the Pokémon community hate each other. I mean most of the community are adults that like a franchise based around kids, it's just sad imo.

Epicocity

It's said in Jan Itor's video that she's in it, but is it true? BTW the VA list is not Always 100% accurate and some people voice 2 characters. So maybe she's still in it?
Anyway, I'm trying to find peace between haters and lovers of Amour, not sure if it will work but I can Always try xD.

And yeah I'm hyping too much but common, it's Omode last episode, I'm sure she did a good job. Unless they want a war between Amourshippers and writers (The toxic community is getting wil now) so I expect atleast a big hint this time xD, if hand holding isn't a hint. BTW about that screenshot from couple pages before, it's not confirmed fake yet. It's that screenshot of a night with Ash and Serena on a balcony I think but you can't see them clearly. There's actually a moment in the preview you could see she's in the dark, or in her PJ almost crying. Keep high hopes :D

Miette shares no VA, they're occasionally wrong but considering that only Shauna and Jessie are mentioned as performers, I doubt she's there. No offense to Jan Itor, but sometimes I feel he gets too much information wrong with overly-clickbait titles.

Yeah, no one should wage a war. Guys, don't be the fandom post XYZ 12; it's silly. This is Pokemon, we all know the likely way things will end. If it ends better, great! Cause to celebrate. If it ends the way it's expected...well, it's expected.

This episode looks like the last hurrah for Amourshipping. It will be a bittersweet ep, for some reason I'm guessing all the shipping is spoiled in the preview already as expected. Its rather obvious Serena is staying in Kalos or going to train with Palermo and Shauna or whatever.

I hope Serena does get to return in Sun/Moon later on though.

Red Pheonix

Jan Itor isn't fact. Btw, was Grace in the VA list? I don't remember reading.

It's not a question about angering Amourshippers, but like, just properly resolve the damn plot point you started. The idea of Serena getting Ash is teased a lot and has it's serious moments. You can give us something decent without upsetting the dreaded status quo.

After that perview.........ooooopppff

What happened? Can't shitpost? Do you need ideas?

Yeah, no one should wage a war. Guys, don't be the fandom post XYZ 12; it's silly. This is Pokemon, we all know the likely way things will end. If it ends better, great! Cause to celebrate. If it ends the way it's expected...well, it's expected.

Regarding haters again, my advice will be the same as always, ignore them. Not worth your time and not worth your brain power.

Epicocity

It's not a question about angering Amourshippers, but like, just properly resolve the damn plot point you started. The idea of Serena getting Ash is teased a lot and has it's serious moments. You can give us something decent without upsetting the dreaded status quo.

Regarding haters again, my advice will be the same as always, ignore them. Not worth your time and not worth your brain power.

Grace shares a VA with Chespin, who would be priority, so that's why she wasn't there. And wait...where did I talk about the haters? I just don't want people being idiots and attacking Omode if next week isn't what they want. It isn't like she's the be all and end all on Amourshipping. That decision is made far away from her likely.

DatsRight

Miette shares no VA, they're occasionally wrong but considering that only Shauna and Jessie are mentioned as performers, I doubt she's there. No offense to Jan Itor, but sometimes I feel he gets too much information wrong with overly-clickbait titles.

They mentioned Jessilie is returning this episode? :D

KungFuMaster

KungFu Zen Mode

Sorry, which point? I can't remember :p

Red Pheonix

Forget about the haters thing. I misunderstood some things. And I meant the shipping plot point.

This episode looks like the last hurrah for Amourshipping. It will be a bittersweet ep, for some reason I'm guessing all the shipping is spoiled in the preview already as expected. Its rather obvious Serena is staying in Kalos or going to train with Palermo and Shauna or whatever.

Honestly, the preview argument goes both ways. They didn't show the fist-bump in xyz29 in the preview. I think Ash giving a ribbon wasn't shown in the previews either. Or the Ash and Serena night time talk in the masterclass episode.

Even if you consider the troll moments, they make it look they were going somewhere but cut off. This time, Ash just holds Serena's hand and runs. No "is he gonna hold her hands" or some other BS. So not a fare comparison.

Manqoba

Shipping List Manager

Well, we're going to find out, I suppose. Final episodes are always considered major Ash x Female companion episodes. Bonus points to this one for not even being the final episode.

Daniel31

HopingGaryReturns
Just watched episode 44 and well...my outside the box theory was 50% right, Serena had a flashback during the fireworks scene, but it was about Palermo lol ::facepalm:: Anyway was a cool episode, nothing really Amour related.

And ohhh man....that preview guys...holy crap! I was going to troll and be like "meh Ash grabbed Serena's hand, so what..." But even I can't contain my excitement for next week's episode. Omode is writing it, Grace will be there, Amourshipping, and combine that with the stuff we already know (Serena focused episode, Performing, Battling)!!!!! I'm not expecting or hyping for any big moments, I'm just hyped for all the things that have been shown so far. I haven't been this excited about a preview since the cosplay episode!

Ok, now that I got that outta my system, back to reality. This is just my first initial thoughts: I am intrigued by AshSerena's post about this being a 2nd date, looks very possible. I also agree with Epicocity that Ash is taking Serena to the battlefield. As for Grace, we've all been saying that she could help Serena deal with her problems (overhearing the conversation back in the Master Class) and it looks like it's becoming a reality. Whether it's about her goal or Ash, still remains to be unknown. Judging by Serena's face, I...still don't know.

A bit off-topic, but did anyone else notice in the preview, Palermo appears to be watching a screen. She could be watching Serena/Shauna's performance or maybe she's talking to either Aria or Serena.

rfpitagoras

ObsesiveAmourshipper
Hey hey hey
What happened to optimism? just a cople of days ago everybody was discussing wether amour would end, and now everybody is discussing how it will
did i miss something
C'mon Let's have some feith people!

KungFuMaster

KungFu Zen Mode
Forget about the haters thing. I misunderstood some things. And I meant the shipping plot point.

Honestly, the preview argument goes both ways. They didn't show the fist-bump in xyz29 in the preview. I think Ash giving a ribbon wasn't shown in the previews either. Or the Ash and Serena night time talk in the masterclass episode.

Even if you consider the troll moments, they make it look they were going somewhere but cut off. This time, Ash just holds Serena's hand and runs. No "is he gonna hold her hands" or some other BS. So not a fare comparison.

You mean the fake scene (I think it's fake) of Serena and Ash on the balcony? Or the part where I said trying to find peace?
About the fake scene, if you watch the preview, just before the hand grabbing scene you could see her sleeping next to her mother but then she stands up in the night (I think) and this could lead to the fake screenshot but like I said, if it's fake, just ignore this :p

And about the peace part: Just hanging around the Animé section in the XYZ45 thread where many people think amourshippers go wild and starts war if they give us crep. I'm trying to find out why they hate or dislike the shipping so much and their shippers, and I found out most of them are just hating on the toxic community it has built up. I also really hate these people who ruin the name of amourshippers and like we said in the previous thread about youtubers like Verisfly (or whatever) who is 'bullying' the amourcommunity, I also understand why. The toxic part is getting really really, well, toxic.

But we are helpless against them. Amourshippers will be remembered as a toxic community if Serena leaves, that's the sad part, and they will never know there's a good part (this community)

Hys7eriX

Honestly, who gives a crap what they think. Every shipping community has toxic members, and frankly, the Pokemon community in general is pretty damn toxic. Quite frankly, most people *****ing about toxic communities are toxic themselves, so who gives a damn what they think? Besides, most people aren't going to remember the decent (not even nice) members of the community. The toxic assholes stand out. It's like this with shipping, it's like this with video games, it's like this with everything. Do you remember the kinda meh, but otherwise good employees you've met at the checkout counter, or do you remember the one raging ******* that was there this one time you went? It's just how it is. Don't even bother with them. No bigger waste of time than devoting brain power at all to stupid mother****ers.

As far as the next episode goes, I'm not going to expect much, but I'd like if the majority of the episode was Ash and Serena together (and of course the cutest third wheel ever hitching a ride on Ash's shoulder). Bonus points if their time together is for the most part treated like a second date, but again, I'm not expecting much.