• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping Thread V3

Manqoba

Shipping List Manager
Ok so Mallow already grabs Ash's hand , I guess every (true) amourshippers will have a huge punch in the face with this new anime , can't wait to see the end of XY&Z to move on and forget this anime.

Who cares who grabs Ash's hand? I want her to start blushing while thinking about him. Then we can say it's a huge punch in the face.

Cmon guys this could easily be one of the show around the school cases. Neither Mallow or Ash are blushing. Do not worry to much guys. Untill Mallow shows like feeling for Ash we are safe.

AshSerena

Okay the different here is , When Ash Grab Serena hand she blush but for Mallow, she's not blushing at all
i mean she just doing her job showing the school to Ash , i dont think its big afterall , relax :/

we should focus Ash and Serena only here :/

Last edited:

DatsRight

It would be nice if Serena got a token appearance in Sun/Moon, the only thing that saddens me about that is that, judging by pattern, that would likely be the last we see of her outside second long cameos in credit sequences and what not.

Link73

1. I still find it a bit strange that out of everyone, Ash was the one who realised that she was going through some major life decisions.
2. For some odd reason, I can picture her giving back the ribbon, and saying something along the lines of "this helped me a lot whenever I had the most trouble, and I'd like to give it back to you, so you can hold all of our memories that we shared through that ribbon".
4. Perhaps they get trapped by TRio, and they're forced to wander around in the underground of Lumoise City in order to find a way out. Wouldn't be the first time it happened.
5. ;)

---
Oh wow. It's my thousandth post, and 99% of them have been on the Amour V2/V3 threads.

JUST. GIVE. HER. YOUR. GLOVES. ASHY. BOY.

Or at least Pikachu's Pokéball (?)

(Congrats for your 1000th post; I'm close to my first 50, all Amourcentric hehehe)

ThePikaTrainer

Pikachu Master
So, totally random Amour Moment(Amourment?) just happened. There's this band called The Script, right? And i like all their songs, and as a Fanfic Author, i use music as my biggest inspiration, so i was listening to this song called "The Man Who Can't Be Moved", and i thought about the snowball scene from XYZ28, and got a sudden fanfic idea! #RandomnessFTW

On an off topic note, the song "Hall Of Fame" by The Script would be literally perfect for an Ash AMV.

Manqoba

Shipping List Manager
So, totally random Amour Moment(Amourment?) just happened. There's this band called The Script, right? And i like all their songs, and as a Fanfic Author, i use music as my biggest inspiration, so i was listening to this song called "The Man Who Can't Be Moved", and i thought about the snowball scene from XYZ28, and got a sudden fanfic idea! #RandomnessFTW

On an off topic note, the song "Hall Of Fame" by The Script would be literally perfect for an Ash AMV.

I, um, I'm not quite sure how to respond to that. At the very least, I'd love to read your Amour fanfic when it comes out. I'm looking for ideas myself.

TTNH03

Pokemon Researcher
How long are Serena/Amour fans willing to tolerate her being gone? Would it be 12 episodes, half a season, a whole season?

For me, I don't have any idea but I won't break until there's no announcement of Serena after the Sun and Moon series end.
I'm treating this season similar to the Orange Islands series where Ash is going to school instead of collecting Gym Badges. Which means I'm treating Serena like Brock where she'll come back after either giving up or finishing the Hoenn Region.

Honestly, I'm not even sure how Serena will appear in the S/M anime. She has to either go sightseeing or appear as a transfer student which sounds weird already. It even feels weird that Ash has to go to school but if it's for the sake of Amourshipping, I guess I can take it...

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
An article about an Amour petition is cute, but I've seen dozens of Amour petitions since '13. No matter how much fans complain about the anime, it won't change anything.

I wish that a petition to keep Serena on the show would work tho. I've always believed that if enough fans petition against something, change can occur. In the case of how the ship will continue when Serena leaves, I at least hope that we'll see Amourshipping fan fiction continue since I like reading fan stories of how the ship could progress. And I'm also still hoping that Serena will make a cameo in SM and visit Ash during that. :3

rfpitagoras

ObsesiveAmourshipper
For me, I don't have any idea but I won't break until there's no announcement of Serena after the Sun and Moon series end.
I'm treating this season similar to the Orange Islands series where Ash is going to school instead of collecting Gym Badges. Which means I'm treating Serena like Brock where she'll come back after either giving up or finishing the Hoenn Region.

Honestly, I'm not even sure how Serena will appear in the S/M anime. She has to either go sightseeing or appear as a transfer student which sounds weird already. It even feels weird that Ash has to go to school but if it's for the sake of Amourshipping, I guess I can take it...

THANKS finally someone who still believes serena4alola is going to be like brock4johto. Also i really see her going, i mean did you see alola? everything in there likes to dance. they even have a pokemon called tsareena( witch i beliebe pronounses SER-EE-NA)

amour4alola is real boys

Ashjon07

Never give up until the end!
Misty grabbed Ash's hand
May grabbed Ash's hand
Dawn grabbed Ash's hand
Iris grabbed Ash's hand
Bonnie grabbed Ash's hand

A lot of girls in the past grabbed Ash's hand

I'm not so sure why it's such a big deal for you guys that Mallow grabbed Ash's hand. Not unless Mallow has an intention of taking Ash on a motel for reasons date, I guess you guys have every reason to go on panic mode. :p

ThePikaTrainer

Pikachu Master
THANKS finally someone who still believes serena4alola is going to be like brock4johto. Also i really see her going, i mean did you see alola? everything in there likes to dance. they even have a pokemon called tsareena( witch i beliebe pronounses SER-EE-NA)

amour4alola is real boys

It's still possible, but #Serena4Alola's still not super likely.

Also, Tsareena is pronounced Za-Ree-Nah, the Tsar part is the word for ruler in Russian, and i think Tsareena is the female form of Tsar, though i might be wrong.

Jorgesnoopy

Misty grabbed Ash's hand
May grabbed Ash's hand
Dawn grabbed Ash's hand
Iris grabbed Ash's hand
Bonnie grabbed Ash's hand

A lot of girls in the past grabbed Ash's hand

I'm not so sure why it's such a big deal for you guys that Mallow grabbed Ash's hand. Not unless Mallow has an intention of taking Ash on a motel for reasons date, I guess you guys have every reason to go on panic mode. :p

It was really just a couple people. I feel mallow will be more like a big sister.

Anyways, we've already seen the cliff jumping scene. Any hopes for other small amour hints next episode?

ThePikaTrainer

Pikachu Master
I kind of hope towards the second half we see Serena realize, even if only vaguely, that her time with Ash may be coming to and end, directly leading into 47's farewell.

Wow. Come on guys. We all saw the Sun and Moon Trailer and tbh it looks really good. And so what if Mallow is holding Ash's hand? I wasn't surprised a bit to see that. They love teasing us ... anyways I will always be an amour shipper till the day this show ends. I know a lot of amour shippers that are jumping ships right now... really sad to see but what can ya do? Anyways, I hope to see Serena realize that her last moments with Ash are about to come to an end and in doing so, I hope she can atleast confess her love to him and a promise to meet in the future :)

sunofdarkchild

The real problem is that they continue to insist that Ash is only 10, thereby keeping him too young for any romance and more importantly stopping him from advancing as a character.

If they just kept silent about his age they could have him be both young enough to appeal to kids (who don't seem to care that much) and old enough to have the kind of development that would engage older fans.

This is what concerns me about Sun and Moon, that they are substituting change for development rather than using either to facilitate the other.

valvenya

It's still possible, but #Serena4Alola's still not super likely.

Also, Tsareena is pronounced Za-Ree-Nah, the Tsar part is the word for ruler in Russian, and i think Tsareena is the female form of Tsar, though i might be wrong.

Female form of Tsar is Tsaritsa.

If they announce contests in Alola, it will be likely that Serena appears.

SatoSere

「Don't give up until the last」Satoshi and Serena, Happiness and Love.

Serena (Serena) confesses her love feelings for Satoshi (Ash Ketchum), remember every moment of their lives together in Kanto and Kalos. She blushes, hugs and kisses to him. Satoshi correspond Serena's feelings with love. They spend their last moments together, do a love promise to meet again and they say goodbye with hug and tears in their eyes.
In the near future and TimeSkip, Satoshi and Serena are married, living together and teach the Pokémon world to their children, this is a beautiful happy ending and to be continued of story of Pokémon in the anime is for everyone wants that the happiness, courage, love, Pokémon triumph.
Back to the present. Serena decides to reunite with Satoshi and goes visit his house. Delia recognizes and remember to Serena, the Satoshi's mom says that now Satoshi travels in Alola Region, Serena and Delia have a good friendship and get along very well between girls, Serena is determined to see to Satoshi. In the meantime, in Pallet Town and Viridian Forest in Kanto, Serena befriends of a Pikachu female, she catches her first Pokémon.
During the episodes of Sun and Moon (anime), Serena goes to the Alola Region gets Z-Ring, Serena is reunited very happy with Satoshi, he feels the same for her, they together continue their journey with new dreams, develop their ❤ love relationship.

Serena, Pokémon Team:
1. Pikachu Female: Serena and Pikachu Female (Pallet Town and Viridian Forest) have a beautiful friendship and are good friends.;025;
2. Charizard Female “Charla”: Liza (Charicific Valley) visits the Alola Región with several of her Charizard. Liza gives her Charizard "Charla" to Serena. Serena’s Pokémon ;006; knows the regions, Pokémon Battles and Performances with Serena.
3. Mew: Mew reminds to Serena since her childhood with Satoshi in Pallet Town, Viridian Forest. They are good friends and Serena catches Mew.;151;
The last three Pokémon are Braixen, Pancham, Sylveon or new Pokémon Alola: Popplio female and the other two (for Pokémon Battles and Performances).

Happy ending and continuation of the history of Pokémon for everyone:
-> Satoshi, Serena and friends do their dreams come true.
-> Satoshi: Pokémon Master, Kanto Champion and Kalos Champion.
-> Serena: Kanto Queen and Kalos Queen.
-> Satoshi and Serena are love couple (canon couple), stay together and have their children.
;716; ;151; ;493;