• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping Thread V3

Heekful

I mean Omode is one of the hardest Amourshipper writer , she likes Serena a lot and does almost all the hints we loved (except XYZ22 but she was co-writer) if she's sad because she is not writing the ending there's no way the ending is good for Amourshipping... I hope I'm wrong but after the 13 October the ship will be done.

Dude chillax, I'm Omegaz from now on. All just don't panic and ofcourse we will see her again. That's just nonse if we won't. She's just too popular right now and the writers will know she makes a mot of money. They can axe her of for maybe 30 episodes and make her comeback or they realize their money isn't coming in. It isn't because Iris didn't get a cameo Serena won't get. Iris was far less popular than all the other girls. And no AMOURSHIPPING IS NOT DONE, IT'S ONLY DONE WHEN 1 OF THE 2 CHARACTERS DIE, WHICH WILL NOT HAPPEN.

Just all stay positive because nothing is confirmed. Even that tweet could be a troll and everybody is trolling us and in the end she will go to Alola and the writers will laugh hard and say: hahahahhahaha that you amourshippers all believed it was over hahahahahaah

Serena will get a satisfactory conclusion and a cameo, I have no doubt about that, but you remember our argument last page. The higher-ups don't play by the rules. This show was never meant to end, never made to have Ash win a league, and never made for a full-fledged romance.

The writers went into dangerous territory and this is what comes out of it. So yes, in theory they should not axe Serena, but in reality axing Serena seems all to real.

Still, I'm still at 85% for an amazing conclusion, especially since Omode is writing it. I see this as a way to axe Serena and settle AmourShippers.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Omode meant she was sad she only has one episode left. And you should absolutely be happy she's writing what is presumably episode 45, considering how many nice moments she's given us so far.

Omode meant she was sad she only has one episode left. And you should absolutely be happy she's writing what is presumably episode 45, considering how many nice moments she's given us so far.

Exactly, we should be happy with what we got and that we will get a conclusion by the writer who completely supports AmourShipping, we will get a good ending guys.

Manqoba

Shipping List Manager

Amen to that. It's been a great run, gentlemen, and it will be a great closing. Omode will do this pairing justice. I'm confident of it.

Amen to that. It's been a great run, gentlemen, and it will be a great closing. Omode will do this pairing justice. I'm confident of it.

Thumbs up, exactly....Its been an amazing run and I'm sure that Omode will give this pairing an amazing conclusion that will do it justice and give Serena a proper send off.

RobSp1derp1g

On my way...
Exactly, we should be happy with what we got and that we will get a conclusion by the writer who completely supports AmourShipping, we will get a good ending guys.

Let's not forget that there was a tweet by an animator, I believe, that told us to watch until the end of XYZ...

DatsRight

Does this mean his last episode EVER or just the last one he's writing for the series (and maybe Serena)?

Just hope it doesn't do anything to leave a bitter taste with fans over her. I can see many fans getting ticked with Serena if she leaves getting a plot armoured curb stomp over Ash (especially since it would feel like extra salt to the wound after the league).

Manqoba

Shipping List Manager
Let's not forget that there was a tweet by an animator, I believe, that told us to watch until the end of XYZ...

Well, yeah, of course he said that. Everyone wants you to watch their work. It doesn't necessarily mean anything will come out of it for us.

Does this mean his last episode EVER or just the last one he's writing for the series (and maybe Serena)?

Just hope it doesn't do anything to leave a bitter taste with fans over her. I can see many fans getting ticked with Serena if she leaves getting a plot armoured curb stomp over Ash (especially since it would feel like extra salt to the wound after the league).

I'm guessing she just means her last for XYZ.

I don't think he was specifically talking about Serena, I want this as much as you do, but I think the animator was saying to watch the ending of XYZ as whole finish and I agree with Zelda, everyone want you to watch what you made, dosent mean you'll get what you want in the end of it. Still, it could happen, but like I said 99% sure that Serena leaves, but she will get a great conclusion.

In respond to DatsRight, it's Omode's last XYZ writing, not the final. At least I think so, in the tweet Omode said that it would be the last one that would be written.

Here's what translate says: " My XY & Z screenplay responsible times also, one story rest. It is lonely. " And yes, it will have a bitter taste, but if AmourShipping gets the conclusion we want then the salt would be stemmed.

Read what Ashserena said above, she is Japanese and she translated it better than google

Last edited:

volcanionmaster123

I don't think he was specifically talking about Serena, I want this as much as you do, but I think the animator was saying to watch the ending of XYZ as whole finish and I agree with Zelda, everyone want you to watch what you made, dosent mean you'll get what you want in the end of it. Still, it could happen, but like I said 99% sure that Serena leaves, but she will get a great conclusion.

In respond to DatsRight, it's Omode's last XYZ writing, not the final. At least I think so, in the tweet Omode said that it would be the last one that would be written.

Here's what translate says: " My XY & Z screenplay responsible times also, one story rest. It is lonely. " And yes, it will have a bitter taste, but if AmourShipping gets the conclusion we want then the salt would be stemmed.

Read what Ashserena said above, she is Japanese and she translated it better than google

I just checked the animator's tweet again and although it was broken English, he did specifically mention Serena. He said something along the lines of "Serena's story please watch until the end" or some s*** like that

Manqoba

Shipping List Manager
I just checked the animator's tweet again and although it was broken English, he did specifically mention Serena. He said something along the lines of "Serena's story please watch until the end" or some s*** like that

You tend to say things you only vaguely mean when angry AmourShippers are interrogating you in a language you barely speak. I stand by my previous statement.

volcanionmaster123

You tend to say things you only vaguely mean when angry AmourShippers are interrogating you in a language you barely speak. I stand by my previous statement.

Ironically the shippers who were tweeting at him were actually pretty nice about it... so I don't think he was obligated to answer that question. Hell, I don't think he would've replied at all if they were coming for his head. I do think he does understand that this is a sensitive topic (not for me personally lol) but only God (or whoever the hell you worship) knows why he even bothered answering that

Manqoba

Shipping List Manager
Ironically the shippers who were tweeting at him were actually pretty nice about it... so I don't think he was obligated to answer that question. Hell, I don't think he would've replied at all if they were coming for his head. I do think he does understand that this is a sensitive topic (not for me personally lol) but only God (or whoever the hell you worship) knows why he even bothered answering that

I was half-joking but you get the idea.

Since Shauna is apparently appearing in XYZ45, do you think her knowledge of Serena's crush will be relevant?

CDVEN

Average Trainer
Since Shauna is apparently appearing in XYZ45, do you think her knowledge of Serena's crush will be relevant?
No. Because the episode focuses on Serena's dream, not her feelings so no unless Serena confesses then Shauna would probably push her to do it.

I'm glad that Omode is writing the last Serena episode. My hope for a good closure has been restored. For those saying that the ship is done or dead after XYZ45, NO. It's not. The ship will continue on Unless the writers made Serena hook up with Clemont or Tierno for some damn reason in her future cameo then the ship is dead for good

With XYZ45 being the last episode we're gonna get hints, what do you think their final moment should be like?

Last edited:

TTNH03

Pokemon Researcher
I'm still here and lurking.
I'm also going to say that it isn't over yet until the series ends.

It might be since it's related to Serena herself in the episode.
We might just get from Shauna saying "What about Ash?" and Serena will ponder about it.

With XYZ45 being the last episode we're gonna get hints, what do you think their final moment should be like?
It may not be the last episode for Serena yet but if there were hints to it then their final moment maybe Serena saying how much Ash has changed her and she leaves. Later she runs back and kisses him on the cheek just like Bianca/Latias.

Daniel31

HopingGaryReturns
I was half-joking but you get the idea.

It should be, I mean why have her...or as a matter of fact, why have anyone know of her crush in the first place!? What the hell is the whole point of all these people knowing and they don't say or do anything. Is this like a running gag or something? I honestly just went from trying to answer this question to being frustrated in 2 sec.

Anyway, It could be as simple as Shauna saying "have you told Ash your feelings yet?" I don't see a reason for her not to say something like that (assuming they're alone of course).

No. Because the episode focuses on Serena's dream, not her feelings so no unless Serena confesses then Shauna would probably push her to do it.

I'm glad that Omode is writing the last Serena episode. My hope for a good closure has been restored. For those saying that the ship is done or dead after XYZ45, NO. It's not. The ship will continue on Unless the writers made Serena hook up with Clemont or Tierno for some damn reason in her future cameo then the ship is dead for good

I will say this, if Serena does end up leaving after the episode, that doesn't mean we still can't get any hints. Ash could actually give a hint when he's alone. He could be thinking about Serena, having a flashback or whatever. Same goes for Serena also and they could very well show us clips of her to let us know what's she's doing atm. It's also why that it might not be the last time we see her or a reference/hint to Amourshipping after this episode (if she does leave).

SoarStaraptor

So basically Serena is gone forever after XYZ 45? RIP the future of Ash and his waifu. :(

''Twas a sad day to never forget the memories of the show and the rest of the group

Ash will never see her childhood friend since summer camp ever again (unless cameo or unexpected return happens). I wish the company didn't have to get rid of Serena and start fresh with Ash in another series. The future of Ash and Serenas adventures together would have so much potential and to look forward too.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member

What he was most likely trying to say was "If you want to know what happens to Serena, please keep watching the show, because I am not allowed to answer such questions". It's a relatively common stock reply and means it's time for you to stop bothering the man.

And that right there is exactly why you should not attempt to communicate with show staff unless you're fluent enough in Japanese you can do so in Japanese. If you need to involve other languages, that will just lead to this kind of situations where they don't really understand what you're saying and you don't really understand what they're saying, and the end result is a bunch of misunderstandings that don't benefit anyone.

Manqoba

Shipping List Manager
What he was most likely trying to say was "If you want to know what happens to Serena, please keep watching the show, because I am not allowed to answer such questions". It's a relatively common stock reply and means it's time for you to stop bothering the man.

And that right there is exactly why you should not attempt to communicate with show staff unless you're fluent enough in Japanese you can do so in Japanese. If you need to involve other languages, that will just lead to this kind of situations where they don't really understand what you're saying and you don't really understand what they're saying, and the end result is a bunch of misunderstandings that don't benefit anyone.

I highly suspect that what we read was the end result of that animator running the initial tweet through Google Translate to Japanese, writing a reply in Japanese, and using Google Translate to put that reply into English, and repeated that for the entire conversation.

The last time anything that had to do with Pokemon was translated that many times, we called it Vietnamese Crystal.