• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping Thread V3

Omegaz

Captain Amourica
I can say there is certainly a lot of hype for XYZ45. It should give you guys some hope for the future. They're still pushing this thing and it's not gonna stop. Anyways, it's interesting how it seems almost like Ash and Serena switch places kinda. I don't know, it's nice to see Ash really take the lead here and yes it could be considered a second date but we'll have to wait and see.

Once again, I will say that the Grace scene does provide a lot of promise for me. I think she will serve as the tipping point for where Serena realizes she wants to stay with Ash. Once again, not sure when she's going to arrive in Alola but it's possible she's just playing catch-up like she did in the beginning of XY.

Now for haters, try your best to ignore them. It's disgusting how they flame people for essentially not believing that status quo is God and everything is completely good. Hell, you criticize a little bit about Sun and Moon and they're on you like a pack of rabid dogs. But the point being is everyone is toxic. We have these problems too though it's really only a tiny percentage of the population of amourshippers. There are hundreds of thousands of amourshipping fans but we are called toxic because like 5 fans decided to complain. It's annoying but it's sadly what people do. Just ignore them.

Wow.... that preview, man. I honestly believe in Omode now and I can assure everyone that this upcoming episode won't be a troll. Ash is finally holding a girls hand! Serenas blushing! Its perfect!

But that scene with Serena and Grace..... it looks like Serena's getting a bit teary and blushing.. awh I feel so bad for her! She's probably thinking too much.. maybe Grace tells her to follow her heart and then maybe #Graceknows??? Maybe Grace realizes that her daughter has feelings for ash. She is a mom after all... then thats what causes serena to blush <3 awhhhhhhh anyways i can't wait for this episode there are sure to be a lot of amour hints! i hope Serena continues travelling with her love..

I know my english is not the best, but i thought I'd share my 2 cents! :D

Feraleaguehater

I don't see what's wrong with amourshippers or fans of anything for that matter complaining when their expectations are not met. That's called giving feedback. The dynamic product-consumer shouldn't work in a way that the consumer is only on the receiving end(also because that will damage the product in the long run). If a large portion of the fanbase of a show is asking for something that was promised or suggested but the company behind that show ultimately follows an unpopular direction instead, then shame on them, but their right to ignore said demand is just as valid as the fans right to voice their discontentment over that decision. Also, the ridiculous fallacy "if you don't like it, don't watch/complain/talk about it" is destructive to progress in general and its practice shuts down any discussion that could narrow the distance between creator and consumer.

Now, people harassing other people is obviously wrong and should be illegal, no matter the reason behind the harassment. Harassment is not feedback.

Who'll be new best girl ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Stop it!

Last edited:

rfpitagoras

ObsesiveAmourshipper
I can say there is certainly a lot of hype for XYZ45. It should give you guys some hope for the future. They're still pushing this thing and it's not gonna stop. Anyways, it's interesting how it seems almost like Ash and Serena switch places kinda. I don't know, it's nice to see Ash really take the lead here and yes it could be considered a second date but we'll have to wait and see.

Once again, I will say that the Grace scene does provide a lot of promise for me. I think she will serve as the tipping point for where Serena realizes she wants to stay with Ash. Once again, not sure when she's going to arrive in Alola but it's possible she's just playing catch-up like she did in the beginning of XY.

Now for haters, try your best to ignore them. It's disgusting how they flame people for essentially not believing that status quo is God and everything is completely good. Hell, you criticize a little bit about Sun and Moon and they're on you like a pack of rabid dogs. But the point being is everyone is toxic. We have these problems too though it's really only a tiny percentage of the population of amourshippers. There are hundreds of thousands of amourshipping fans but we are called toxic because like 5 fans decided to complain. It's annoying but it's sadly what people do. Just ignore them.

Well now that is much better. Just stay optimistic and it's all gonna be okay. I'm willing to bet that serena is either no leaving, or leaving just to come back

GO AMOUR

KungFuMaster

KungFu Zen Mode
LOL, I realized something stupid: so the Clemont episode war more Alain focused and the 'We Start From Zero' was for Ash and Alain (or Ash and Clemont) and it has to do with him going back to Kanto.
What if 'Last battle with Ash' is actually referring to Ash vs Alain for the last time, and Ash vs Serena is also in it (so it's like double) Ok maybe I'm just crazy.

yeah thats not going to happen
LOL, I realized something stupid: so the Clemont episode war more Alain focused and the 'We Start From Zero' was for Ash and Alain (or Ash and Clemont) and it has to do with him going back to Kanto.
What if 'Last battle with Ash' is actually referring to Ash vs Alain for the last time, and Ash vs Serena is also in it (so it's like double) Ok maybe I'm just crazy.

Miggersby97

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LQCU36pkH7c

Nah I'm just kidding XD. I've been wanting to use that video for a while now.

But in all seriousness, I don't think that Ash and Alain will battle again, especially in a 100% Serena-focused episode. With her performance, her battle with Ash, and her figuring out what will be her next step, I don't see any time dedicated to Ash vs. Alain (even though I really wanted to see Alain get his *** handed to him by Ash after the Kalos League battle).

P.S. Generic Serebii scrub question incoming: how do you put a scratch on some text so it looks like it wasn't supposed to be seen?

Last edited:

Manqoba

Shipping List Manager

I doubt that will be the case, though if this isn't Serena's last battle with Ash, I would gladly take that and all that it implies.

"Starting from Zero" was really just the theme of the episode. It deals with Clemont's challenger and the fact that he's going back to his own life, Bonnie's loss of her friend and her rebuilding, Alain' and Mairin's lives after Team Flare, Ash going back to Kanto, and all of Lumiose City rebuilding after the attack. The only character that isn't completely starting from zero is Serena, and we even get to see shades of it from her in the end. XYZ45 is going to be the major episode for both Serena's future and Amour's. Regardless of the outcome, something tells me that's it's going to be one of the best episodes of the XY series.

rfpitagoras

ObsesiveAmourshipper

OMG this is so true hadn't realized. Also since clembot/citroid is back up and running, And there's no gym leaders to acompany ash clemont may acompany ash to alola?. And don't say he can't stay away for his gym for that long because brock abandoned it for 9 seasons.
And if greninja4alola+clemont4alola then it is safe to asume serena4alola

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!
OMG this is so true hadn't realized. Also since clembot/citroid is back up and running, And there's no gym leaders to acompany ash clemont may acompany ash to alola?. And don't say he can't stay away for his gym for that long because brock abandoned it for 9 seasons.
And if greninja4alola+clemont4alola then it is safe to asume serena4alola

Clemont ain't coming along, neither is Greninja or Serena we would've known at this point due to all the trailers and posters.
They may return for the usual companion cameo tho

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LQCU36pkH7c

Nah I'm just kidding XD. I've been wanting to use that video for a while now.

But in all seriousness, I don't think that Ash and Alain will battle again, especially in a 100% Serena-focused episode. With her performance, her battle with Ash, and her figuring out what will be her next step, I don't see any time dedicated to Ash vs. Alain (even though I really wanted to see Alain get his *** handed to him by Ash after the Kalos League battle).

P.S. Generic Serebii scrub question incoming: how do you put a scratch on some text so it looks like it wasn't supposed to be seen?

You use this format [ S ]

KungFuMaster

KungFu Zen Mode
Just realize they use Doridori music for the preview for 45 so it's pretty much confirmed all ways it's a Serena episode xD. So no more Alain show stealing stuff (I hope)
That music Always gets me hyped, why have do you have to do this writers :( it's getting me emotional. It's also so sad to see Serena sad multiple times in 1 episode. Like, the first scene, the scene with her mom, even the scene with Ash looked like she was first sad. It's like her decision making is life-depending. It actually reminds me that I have to go through this too, when I'm done with HS. So many similraties in Pokémon and real life. Argggghh. I'm getting pumped for nothing probably. But we finally get a Serena focused episode back. After 23 episodes of trolling and TF interuption.

BTW look at 0:18 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKnC5B6BvvY.

It looks like she slithgly blushing do you think too? If that's the case then #Graceknows. It's gonna happen. She's in the room with her mom and she's finally gonna tell her.
Also, you should hear the voice from 0:14 - 0:25. I thinks it's the scene right before he'll pull Serena to the battle. We can already think about so many thing of a 30 sec preview xD. And remember there's Always a second preview on Monday or so xD.

Miggersby97

Oh hey that's the same preview video I watched.

Also, Serena is confirmed to go back home with Grace, rather than going with either Ash OR Palmero. I got that from the preview.

#RipAmour

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/008/922/p.jpg
I'm sorry. How exactly did you make that assumption from a thirty second preview that barely showed any interaction between her and Grace? Because I think we'd ALL love to know.
Something tells me that your just trying to trigger the optimistic members of this community, rather than making a valid argument.

KungFuMaster

KungFu Zen Mode
Yeah he's kinda trolling, you can't make us pessimistic that easily lol.

Btw I just jumped out of bed because I figured out something that could be... interesting.
So in the date episode we actually get a moment where Serena tries to hold Ash his hands, this time it's vice versa. In the date episode we got a moment where Serena gives Ash advise of what to give his Pokémon. Here Ash helps Serena finding out what she wants to do. So you see some things are paralel. What if I told you that Ash gives Serena a present at the end of the date episode? ;) hmmmm. What could we think of if the episodes are paralel. Right! Since I don't think Serena will straight up confess because of her shyness, what about this: Serena thanks Ash for givijg her advise about her future and Serena gives him a heart-shaped blue ribbon. Ash probably doens't know first what to think of it (because of his ....) but at the end he kinda understands.

So what do you think, does this paralel thing looks realistic? To me, I think it's very coincidentical that both episodes were about hand-holding, advising and I think this gifting scene will be paralel too.

Daniel31

HopingGaryReturns
That's why it's always best to ignore a post like that. ;)

i think the episode will be a 2nd date for both Ash and Serena xD,and it looks like Serena are eating a cookies before Ash drag her? i wanna see Ash buy foods for her while exploring the town , that will be awesome to see XD
I'm really curious about why you think it could be a 2nd date? I mean I already agreed that it's certainly possible based on what you said here, but are there any other reasons why?

Manqoba

Shipping List Manager
That's why it's always best to ignore a post like that. ;)

I'm really curious about why you think it could be a 2nd date? I mean I already agreed that it's certainly possible based on what you said here, but are there any other reasons why?

The first date was on such a low standard that practically anything with the two of them alone could qualify at this point.

CDVEN

Average Trainer
I wasn't trying to troll. I could tell because she was about to go to sleep with Grace back at Vaniville Town. And here eyes were like, jittering; kinda like she feels like she is about to cry.
I don't think so. I'm sure they're still in Lumiose City because there are buildings in the background if you look at the window so I doubt they're in Vaniville by the end of the episode.Not to mention the room is different and each of them have seperate rooms in their home back in Vaniville.

SoarStaraptor

I'm assuming this will be the last since the tittle said it "Last battle" and Omode san just tweet mins ago saying that the ending is really near, and this is her last screenplay so cheer this until last!

but i guess this episode is not bad even the outcome is not good, i mean Ash and Serena is together , plus it seems it is Ash who going to help Serena find her answer which is good
let just hope she do a cameo in Sun and Moon or atleast show up from time to time (like calling Ash on the phone and telling about what she doing right now)

i also notice that it seems Serena is not surprise when Ash said he is going back to Kanto region first, or even worried? :(

Nah it's not the end of Serena. The staff is there to implement a false sense of hopelessness, but we won't fall for it! We must embrace the travesty and look ahead to her future of the anime! Who's with me?!

Serena to Alola confirmed no doubt! :)

rfpitagoras

ObsesiveAmourshipper
Nah it's not the end of Serena. The staff is there to implement a false sense of hopelessness, but we won't fall for it! We must embrace the travesty and look ahead to her future of the anime! Who's with me?!

Serena to Alola confirmed no doubt! :)

OMG finally someone who doesn't trust confirmations from japnase people. It's like Operation Moonfall All Over Again