• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping Thread V3

Red Pheonix

Maybe I know why Serena hasn't confessed all this time. She knew Ash was a dense brick and she knew if she confessed too early she could get rejected. So she just waits and hopes that Ash started to develop feelings for her. And finally, the last episode she felt like Ash developed some so I think:
She realised maybe Ash finally gives a damn about her so after the battle and hearing that he will alway support her, she knew she was gonna confess soon and knew what she wanted to do too. So maybe if Ash won't reprociate her feelings she has a plan B which is Hoenn, so she won't have to panic about what to do. Just my 2 cent ( can someone explain this joke lol)

I always thought it was because Serena was rather shy. Although she got way less shy when she started. At this point, I think her shyness weared off enough to be considered "confession-ready". Now, just need to time it right. Or Serena feels like a confession isn't necessary and mass depression mode for Amourshippers.

As for the Plan B joke, look at Drizzo/Imposter PikaTrainer's sig.

Could someone link me to the new scans? Can't find them anywhere

SoarStaraptor

I'm waiting for Serena to cry about leaving Ash. Why they smilin' for? This is going to be a disaster!

Motor Bug2005

A new summary and the voice list for XY&Z047 has just been posted courtesy of Dephender here and it confirms that both Ash and Serena are leaving Kalos in the finale and that Ash and Clemont have a battle while Dedenne is missing but again, it only mentions one plane. I have a feeling that this can go one of three ways:

#1: Serena leaves for Hoenn before Ash has his battle with Clemont,

#2: Serena leaves with Ash for Kanto before heading off to Hoenn

or

#3: Serena leaves for Hoenn after Ash leaves for Kanto.

Personally, I see #1 and #3 being the most likely to happen TBH.

Last edited:

Epicocity

A new summary and the voice list for XY&Z047 has just been posted courtesy of Dephender here and it confirms that both Ash and Serena are leaving Kalos in the finale and that Ash and Clemont have a battle while Dedenne is missing but again, it only mentions one plane. I have a feeling that this can go one of three ways:

or

Honestly, the summary makes it sound like Bonnie is trying to reason with Dedenne and Clemont battles Ash with that whole thing. I highly doubt Serena would just leave with Dedenne in a state of turmoil so I'm sure they'll all split together. Although, Delia's in the episode, so one never knows...but it's unlikely Serena goes there, so I'm banking on:

#4 Ash and Serena part ways at the same exact time for their respective planes

Red Pheonix

Honestly, the summary makes it sound like Bonnie is trying to reason with Dedenne and Clemont battles Ash with that whole thing. I highly doubt Serena would just leave with Dedenne in a state of turmoil so I'm sure they'll all split together. Although, Delia's in the episode, so one never knows...but it's unlikely Serena goes there, so I'm banking on:

#4 Ash and Serena part ways at the same exact time for their respective planes

So Ash and Serena grabbing their respective planes? I wonder where the lemons will say there goodbyes? If it's outside the lobby or something then.....Nah, too good to be true.

AshSerena

my guess is right then... that Both Serena and Ash will board a plane on same day
i think this is the first time that both main male and female character will leave on same day ( that wink from the oha suta preview is make sense then)
anyway i dont think we will have a hint for this episode ,

#That wink probably Serena saying to Ash that they gonna meet someday somewhere

Red Pheonix

my guess is right then... that Both Serena and Ash will board a plane on same day
i think this is the first time that both main male and female character will leave on same day ( that wink from the oha suta preview is make sense then)

Now, now, let's not cross out a moment yet. Although I have no clue what to think about this episode myself.

Manqoba

Shipping List Manager

I'm not entirely sure what you mean when you say "both main male and female character will leave on same day." All of the characters always split up in the same episode. If you mean both Ash and his female companion leaving the region in the same episode, that happened during the three region changes during the OS, including at the end of the series. They also both left Kanto during AG and BW. Both times, Ash left for a new region the day after.

Motor Bug2005

I'm not entirely sure what you mean when you say "both main male and female character will leave on same day." All of the characters always split up in the same episode. If you mean both Ash and his female companion leaving the region in the same episode, that happened during the three region changes during the OS, including at the end of the series. They also both left Kanto during AG and BW. Both times, Ash left for a new region the day after.

I think AshSerena means that this will be the first time that Ash and the lead female companion leave the region they've travelled in to go straight to different regions in the same episode (in this case, Ash to Kanto and Serena to Hoenn).

KungFuMaster

KungFu Zen Mode
Now, now, let's not cross out a moment yet. Although I have no clue what to think about this episode myself.

I think they are gonna end the series with an open ending, which sounds the most logical option. They probably wanted to know how much salt will come from the fans and are maybe planning for a cameo to finally finish the whole complot of Amour, later. But if they don't confirm it early, many people will stop watching and maybe some will never know Serena will make a comeback, so that's the bad side of the writing. Althought it's possible she can confess at 47, but that would make it a closed ending and we will never see her again probably. So I still hope for a hint, but not for a closure.

And yeah, the episode itself is probably 5 minutes looking for Dedenne because a whole episode dedicated to it makes no sense, but still what happens in the other 15 minutes? The last 5 is their goodbye, so still 10 remaining. So what could it be? Some talking? Most likely. Or something unexpected will happen? TRio steals another 5 minutes? IDK, let's wait for the previews

Drizzo

I think they are gonna end the series with an open ending, which sounds the most logical option. They probably wanted to know how much salt will come from the fans and are maybe planning for a cameo to finally finish the whole complot of Amour, later. But if they don't confirm it early, many people will stop watching and maybe some will never know Serena will make a comeback, so that's the bad side of the writing. Althought it's possible she can confess at 47, but that would make it a closed ending and we will never see her again probably. So I still hope for a hint, but not for a closure.

And yeah, the episode itself is probably 5 minutes looking for Dedenne because a whole episode dedicated to it makes no sense, but still what happens in the other 15 minutes? The last 5 is their goodbye, so still 10 remaining. So what could it be? Some talking? Most likely. Or something unexpected will happen? TRio steals another 5 minutes? IDK, let's wait for the previews

Aren't Ash and Clemont battling too? That seems like it'd take a chunk of the episode too. So 5 minutes Dedenne, 6-8 minute battle, rest of the episode for goodbyes.

KungFuMaster

KungFu Zen Mode
Aren't Ash and Clemont battling too? That seems like it'd take a chunk of the episode too. So 5 minutes Dedenne, 6-8 minute battle, rest of the episode for goodbyes.

The battle takes like 10 sec and then a timeskip. If you've looked at a preview a long time ago from a weather report, you could see it was a rushed background battle, with Pikachu adn Bunnlebee sparring. So it's not like the battle takes a whole half episode. There's something we're missing, and thye are gonna show us tommorow.

Drizzo

10 seconds? That'd be pretty bad writing, so i hope it's at least a few minutes. Clemont deserves a proper goodbye too.

The episode doesn't look like it's gonna focus on Serena herself that much, so a really well done, dramatic scene isn't likely. Like i said, emotional, but not spectacular.

CDVEN

Average Trainer

or

While it I do think that Serena leaves first before Ash, I think #2 can also happen. Ash's reaction to Serena's wink is what kinda doubts me that she'll leave first. In the preview, Ash had a 'surprised' look before clenching his fist after she winked at him. If Serena says along the lines of "Do your best!" or "We'll see each other again" then Ash would remain smiling before clenching his fist since he's already expecting it for her to say that. Maybe Serena said something that caught him off guard? I don't know if it's just me but maybe I'm over analyzing about it.

10 seconds? That'd be pretty bad writing, so i hope it's at least a few minutes. Clemont deserves a proper goodbye too.

The episode doesn't look like it's gonna focus on Serena herself that much, so a really well done, dramatic scene isn't likely. Like i said, emotional, but not spectacular.

That's because it isn't. It's gonna focus on the whole group saying their goodbyes.

Last edited:

TTNH03

Pokemon Researcher
Looks like we'll have to wait and see what happens next.

You don't know, we might get something good between Ash and Serena even if we have little hints about it. I'm pretty sure the writers are capable of giving us some small hints about them.

Like this one. It really shows Serena's affection for Ash... and her jealousy as well.
One of my favourite hints for Amourshipping.

Link73

Looks like we'll have to wait and see what happens next.

You don't know, we might get something good between Ash and Serena even if we have little hints about it. I'm pretty sure the writers are capable of giving us some small hints about them.

Like this one. It really shows Serena's affection for Ash... and her jealousy as well.
One of my favourite hints for Amourshipping.

I agree... personally, I wasn't expecting a big deal on XYZ45 (even with that Ash's hand-grabbing scene on the preview) and LOOK ALL WHAT ASH DID TO HER.