• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping Thread V3

Manqoba

Shipping List Manager
I can see two outcomes for tomorrow:

A) The writers eff up, robbing Amour of its rightful conclusion, either good or bad, and the fans go into a frenzy;

1) The writers make sure Amour is not forgotten, by having Serena do something that makes Ash realize she loves him. From here, there will be many fan reactions, but the community as a whole will be appeased.

The only reason I made this post was so that I could use the word "appeased".

And for those who care, I've failed my self-imposed goal of having What Happens finished by the end of XYZ, but this way I won't rush anything, hopefully.

I can't believe that we're so close to the end. It feels surreal.

No matter what happens out there tomorrow, I expect everyone to remain calm, professional, and not a bunch of flamers. This is Amour's last stand. If we must die, we must die with dignity.

CDVEN

Average Trainer
Here's the last scene from the 2nd preview for today episode
[IMGSIZE=300]http://i.imgur.com/UWRge11.jpg[/IMGSIZE]
[IMGSIZE=300]http://i.imgur.com/1J2rzmq.jpg[/IMGSIZE]
[IMGSIZE=300]http://i.imgur.com/KTQ0toF.jpg[/IMGSIZE]
[IMGSIZE=300]http://i.imgur.com/i6V3qAG.jpg[/IMGSIZE]

its still unsure 100% that she might confess here, or she just happy saying farewell to her friends, if you guys want to see the video i leave it here
https://twitter.com/AshandSerena/status/791407250396975104
IT'S A TRAP! NOPE! I'M NOT FALLING FOR IT THIS TIME!
*3rd Preview's Ability: Magnet Pull*
*You can't escape!*
NOOOO!

Anyway, this scene could be anything really but judging from that with my overly optimistic self, I think she kissed him before she quickly rode the escalator.
I mean, she looks embarrassed (from what I see, don't know about you guys) and there's no way she can be blushing hard for a simple goodbye.
I guess this is how I can see it.
-Serena asks Ash for a favor (she gives that wink); Ash accepts
-Serena kisses him of the cheek then runs off to the escalator.

But then again, it's also 85% that it is another bait.

I really don't care what happens next. All I want is to enjoy this episode and the last set hints we will get from this episode.

Last edited:
Just watched the preview. I will support Amour till the end!

BLUSH SERENA BLUSH! Make your dreams come true. In all seriousness, it's been a great 3 years, I look forward to seeing you guys around in Serebii

Hakajin

Obsessive Shipper
IT'S A TRAP! NOPE! I'M NOT FALLING FOR IT THIS TIME!
*3rd Preview's Ability: Magnet Pull*
*You can't escape!*
NOOOO!

Anyway, this scene could be anything really but judging from that with my overly optimistic self, I think she kissed him before she quickly rode the escalator.
I mean, she looks embarrassed (from what I see, don't know about you guys) and there's no way she can be blushing hard for a simple goodbye.
I guess this is how I can see it.
-Serena asks Ash for a favor (she gives that wink); Ash accepts
-Serena kisses him of the cheek then runs off to the escalator.

But then again, it's also 85% that it is another bait.

I really don't care what happens next. All I want is to enjoy this episode and the last set hints we will get from this episode.

I really don't think a kiss on the cheek is too much to hope for. I mean, it'd kinda be telling him without really telling him, you know? Because Ash wouldn't have to respond, so there wouldn't be this situation of, either they get together, or there's a rejection and it's sad. Seems like the kind of middle path the writers would go for. You know, if they choose to do anything at all about it.

JCW18

Go, Explotaro!
Wait, Serena is blushing? Does that mean she kisses him?

...oh, who am I kidding? Its probably bait. Not falling for that this time, writers

TTNH03

Pokemon Researcher
Here's the last scene from the 2nd preview for today episode
[IMGSIZE=300]http://i.imgur.com/UWRge11.jpg[/IMGSIZE]
[IMGSIZE=300]http://i.imgur.com/1J2rzmq.jpg[/IMGSIZE]
[IMGSIZE=300]http://i.imgur.com/KTQ0toF.jpg[/IMGSIZE]
[IMGSIZE=300]http://i.imgur.com/i6V3qAG.jpg[/IMGSIZE]

its still unsure 100% that she might confess here, or she just happy saying farewell to her friends, if you guys want to see the video i leave it here
https://twitter.com/AshandSerena/status/791407250396975104

OH. MY. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!

There has to be something going on here. I don't want to jinx it but I want to say yes, this is a victory for us!
See, this is one example that the writers are capable of hinting Serena's crush on Ash. Omode gives us the episodes but the writers are still able to hint us too. Let's hope that it'll end well. It's looking good so far though.

Also, I found this on your twitter. Do you or anyone here think that this is true?

Hakajin

Obsessive Shipper
I really don't think a kiss on the cheek is too much to hope for. I mean, it'd kinda be telling him without really telling him, you know? Because Ash wouldn't have to respond, so there wouldn't be this situation of, either they get together, or there's a rejection and it's sad. Seems like the kind of middle path the writers would go for. You know, if they choose to do anything at all about it.

Almost forgot to mention, they already went that far once before, with Bianca in the 4th(?) movie. So it's not like it's going too far for the show or anything.

Hakajin

Obsessive Shipper
Sounds like bull. Also keep in mind, even if that happened to be true, that would mean no Serena4Alola period.

Well, I don't know about you guys, but I'd prefer it that way. Because it'd mean we probably don't have to worry about Alola ships. Although... I wonder if they'd really do that? Seems like it'd remove tension from the series, since you know everything's gonna work out. I mean, you kinda already know that, but...

Sounds like bull. Also keep in mind, even if that happened to be true, that would mean no Serena4Alola period.

I'd rather have satisfying conclusion then another three years of trolling. I'm hoping what TTNHO3 posted is true, even though it is most likely not.

I don't know who in their right mind would take Serena4Alola over canon Amour at the end of XY.

Exactly, even though I enjoyed the ship. I want it to end cause I don't think I can take any more trolling :p

Anyway, a satisfactory conclusion is what I would like. Just a good cute little moment, a kiss on the cheek or a hug. Anything really that can give Amour a good closure

DatsRight

You do realise even if they give something that level it still won't stop shippers wanting more. If anything canonising Amour just leaves more potential.

And if SM is placed before XY that just means they'll be waiting an extra three years on edge to find out if anything will be shown of her.

Red Pheonix

Btw guys, don't forget this.

High hopes, low expectations.

If we don't get what we want, I won't complain if you express dissapointement. Just don't go on flaming, ranting and attacking writers and being annoyingly negative. Plus, if all fails, you can take some of my salty ketchup supply and listen to my Serena-Mimikyu theories.............

As for the episode itself, I think it's going to be an overall generic episode. But I think that blush is the real deal. Not as in kiss or hug, but as "I still love this dork". So at the very least, I'm assured that Amour won't be forgotten. We'll get something.

Oh and advance goodbye for the members who intend to move on. If you're wondering, I'll be poking around here for a while.

Last edited:

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
do you think Ash And Serena chemistry will change? or are you guys believing Amourshipping has a big role in Sun and Moon?

If Serena ever visits Ash in Alola, I could see her and Ash having the same chemistry as before, by which I mean that she'd still like Ash and she'd keep giving us shipping hints. I know that the new saga looks slightly more immature than X&Y right now, but even if Ash acts all ditzy and childish in SM, I think that Serena's mature enough to keep Amourshipping alive on her own since from my perspective, she's done that in X&Y as well. :]

If we don't get what we want, I won't complain if you express dissapointement. Just don't go on flaming, ranting and attacking writers and being annoyingly negative. Plus, if all fails, you can take some of my salty ketchup supply and listen to my Serena-Mimikyu theories.............

As for the episode itself, I think it's going to be an overall generic episode. But I think that blush is the real deal. Not as in kiss or hug, but simply as a blush. So at the very least, I'm assured that Amour won't be forgotten. We'll get something.

Oh and advance goodbye for the members who intend to move on. If you're wondering, I'll be poking around here for a while.

I'm a bit to tired to complain express disappointment or even take your salty ketchup. Supporting a ship does that to you

I ain't moving on at all, I look forward to seeing you around as well as The one and only Cap of the ship, Zelda, Epicoity, Datsright, Kungfumaster, and Iane. You guys are the ones that I talked to the most throughout V2 and V3, so hopefully you guys will stay around as well.

Sad goodbyes do that to you, our one final horrah as a ship tommorrow...

Daniel31

HopingGaryReturns
Wow, this reminds me of the past when we get a preview/screenshot like that and there'd be a burst of activity in here.

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned this yet, but here's another thought for people: Maybe in that scene, Ash possibly tells her to come to Alola when she's finished with her time in Hoenn and this is her reaction..?

Manqoba

Shipping List Manager
Wow, this reminds me of the past when we get a preview/screenshot like that and there'd be a burst of activity in here.

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned this yet, but here's another thought for people: Maybe in that scene, Ash possibly tells her to come to Alola when she's finished with her time in Hoenn and this is her reaction..?

'Tis the hope, but I don't think anyone actually expects that. It's not even worth bringing up, honestly. I guess we'll just have to see.

Historically, the final episodes are major high points for pairings. Poke has Misty's reflections, Advance has the Terracotta ribbon, Pearl has the very heartfelt goodbye and the final high five, Negai has... Well, if you're a NegaiShipper, you'll take what you can get. Who knows what Amour will have. Up until Best Wishes, the writers have loved putting in one last bang to remember the characters by.

TTNH03

Pokemon Researcher
Yeah, I know.
Honestly, I don't mind her not going given the setting for this new anime.

Also, Serena can still be going to Alola even if the timeline is before XY she'll just have longer hair and act all grumpy. They could say that she's going on a vacation with her mum to visit the tourist sites there. She could even reflect back on meeting Ash in the past and hope that she meets him soon. Or Serena can bump into him while she's on her tour but catches a quick glimpse of him.

The three years on the other hand, is pretty much going to kill us all if Serena's not in it. Hoping that this anime only takes place in 1-2 years if it does.

I'd rather have satisfying conclusion then another three years of trolling. I'm hoping what TTNHO3 posted is true, even though it is most likely not.

Well, it came from the Japanese voice actor of Ash so you can take a little credit for it if it's true. I'd be a bit more skeptical about the source that it came from. I'm not sure about who that poster is or where they grabbed that information from in the first place.

As for the episode itself, I think it's going to be an overall generic episode. But I think that blush is the real deal. Not as in kiss or hug, but as "I still love this dork". So at the very least, I'm assured that Amour won't be forgotten. We'll get something.

I seriously hope that it'll end on a good note and not screw us over.
As long as Ash doesn't friendzone Serena then it's fine. Plus he so oblivious that it's likely that it'll never happen. The writers must make Amourshipping as open as they can so that it provides a safety net for them in case something goes wrong with the future anime.

I won't be leaving either. I'll probably won't be here often but I'll be lurking here every now and then.