• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping Thread V3

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I'd like for Serena to return in SM and for the kiss to be brought up. Maybe Ash would get extremely embarrassed in from of his new group of friends and blush fiercely while stuttering or something. I could see something like that since SM is going to have some slapstick comedic aspects in the new series. Maybe Mallow or someone could tease him about it as well.

rfpitagoras

ObsesiveAmourshipper
how do tink ash and sernea reuniting in alola . how will tat play out

I see 3 options

1. She finishe in hoen and decides to go fullfill "her goal"

2. After serena is finished in hoen and decidig what to do next ash does something worth noticing (remember our character helps build the leagu in the games),she sees him on tv and goes meet him. Not as likely but, i'd love this way of rebooting amour on the same way it started

3. Serena finishes in hoen and decides to go continue her jorney in alola, not aware of ash's whereabouts till Deus ex machina fate bring them toghether

I'd love it any way, and i think it's very very likely

PokeMaster366

I see 3 options

1. She finishe in hoen and decides to go fullfill "her goal"

2. After serena is finished in hoen and decidig what to do next ash does something worth noticing (remember our character helps build the leagu in the games),she sees him on tv and goes meet him. Not as likely but, i'd love this way of rebooting amour on the same way it started

3. Serena finishes in hoen and decides to go continue her jorney in alola, not aware of ash's whereabouts till Deus ex machina fate bring them toghether

I'd love it any way, and i think it's very very likely

Or option 4.) Serena comes to Alola hearing about the different forms of Pokemon that live there and decides to visit Ash again while she's there. It gives her a valid reason to be there like with May in Sinnoh (new Pokemon for showcases, possibly a big event happening there, that sort of thing.), and I wouldn't be surprised if she went out of her way to call once in a while.

sunofdarkchild

Serena could come for contests or the Alolan equivalent, or she could come just to visit Ash. If he is really moving to Alola he'll probably inform his friends.

If Serena returns for a couple of episodes and they shift the tone to something more serious just for those episodes it could really stand out as something special.

rfpitagoras

ObsesiveAmourshipper
Well, english isnt my native language, so I might expressed wrongly here. What I meant was, that Sun and Moon is starting in two Weeks and that can be a pretty long time. Furthermore we still dont know if and when Serena will show up again, it could be in a Month, in April (20th anniversary) in two years or never again, we dont know.

But who knows, maybe the theory about ash beeing 11 could be true (I think you thought I was refering to that right ?)

11.jpg

that's why ash may turn 11 in SM, otherwise, he couldn't participate on the trials.
Remember the Ho-oh granting ash eternal happiness theory? so if didn't grow up b/c his dream was to keep travelling with his friends meeting new pokemon and people (according to this thory), perhaps his dream changed
I wonder who what his new dream could be ;D

Last edited:

johnermon

Memelord
IMO there is no question that Serena will make a cameo in the sun and moon anime. the creators of the anime know that it can only do good for the anime. honestly, they would be shooting themselves in the foot if the didn't. first off, is one of the most(if not the most) popular pokegirls to date, and not giving her a cameo would upset alot of people. The reason that iris didn't get a cameo was honestly because no one liked/cared about her, and giving her a few episodes would present little financial gain. now as to whether or not serena will become a permanent part of the cast, well i dont think so. if serena was going to be part of the sun and moon cast, then dont you think they would of announced it already? or at least alluded to it? the only reason why they wouldn't do this is if she is not going, as intentionally misleading the fanbase is also shooting themselves in the foot.

Last edited:

Grephlosion

One thing I wonder is, why can't Serena be a permanent companion at least some point in the future? Pikachu and TR are permanent mainstays. Why not have the the new person for each area switch off between being the male avatar the female avatar for that region/game series? So it's Ash, Serena, male/female trainer of the new region.

rfpitagoras

ObsesiveAmourshipper
One thing I wonder is, why can't Serena be a permanent companion at least some point in the future? Pikachu and TR are permanent mainstays. Why not have the the new person for each area switch off between being the male avatar the female avatar for that region/game series? So it's Ash, Serena, male/female trainer of the new region.

Oh, she will. I'm sure of it. at least till the reboot of gen 8 it's gonna happen i know it!

johnermon

Memelord
first, pikachu is the mascot of the pokemon company. they wont get rid of him. as for team rocket, i dont know why they are still there that boggles my mind. i think serena should go to alola, but it really doesn't make sense for the information to be withheld for this long if she is.

Last edited:

Omegaz

Captain Amourica

I'd say this is very possible to happen. You look at why Brock continued for so long, the reason was because of popularity. What Serena offers is more than popularity. She still has a story to tell. All other companions really had completed everything and were sent off with 100% completion. But with Serena, the writers made it pretty clear that she has more to offer.

---------------------

Now I saw a post above as to how Serena shows up in Alola. Personally, my prediction is she shows up towards the back-end of the first season (Anywhere from 15-30 episodes in). In XYZ47, Delia told Serena, Clemont, and Bonnie that they were free to come to Pallet Town whenever they want. So after competiting in Hoenn for a little, Serena decides that she wants to meet up with Ash again for multiple reasons (obviously to meet up and potentially journey with him but also to learn more about battling and such as she may struggle with that portion of contests). She goes to Pallet and meets with Delia who tells her that Ash is in Alola. Then, Serena goes to Alola just in time for Ash to finish up with the school and travel around the region.

Edit: Also, a reminder/warning. Ever since the kiss has happened, amour has been targeted by a lot of other shippings, primarily Pokeshippers and Pearlshippers, with some Pearlshippers supposedly wanting to declare all out war. I encourage you all not to instigate anything or get involved in any drama. It doesn't look good for us as a community to get involved in those messes. So let's be happy that we have practically won the war, but let's not rub it in people's faces. We are all inclined to believe what we want so let's just take the high road.

Last edited:

TheArchosaurian

Amour Composer
The Archon's Fourth Song!

My Arceus, school has given me no time for the thread lately, but in the meantime, the writers have finally done good, and beheld us will XYZ 47 (I think that's the episode number, tell me otherwise). I was working on other songs, but they are at the moment too hard, and I was inspired by this miracle. This song is called 'Satosere Forever', a parody of Six Trillion Years and an Overnight Story, by IA. I sadly at the moment don't know which anime this is from, so if any of you out there know, it'd be great to update this otherwise shoddy introduction. But without further ado, the song! As usual with my parodies, link on another tab.

`````
https://soundcloud.com/ivi-chan/ia-six-trillion-years-and
`````

The fanfictions have come true,
The density has been broken,
Twenty years, oh finally, is this really true

We were all convinced that it was the end,
Sun and Moon was coming way too soon
The S.S.Amour seemed fated for a watery doom

Who knows what the writers plan?
Using bait and all them trolls,
But then she ran back up those steps,
And made all our dreams come true!

Satosere! Satosere!
Bless this ship will never sink!
Didn't give up til' its over and it paid off in the end!
Us shippers, all we feel, is this never ending thrill,
And a billion billion billion years can never break our will!

Satosere! Satosere!
Just two steps til' it's canon,
I never thought this day would come if I'm to be honest,
And to think, we all thought, that they'd never pull this off,
Let the Amour sail on into the magnificent sun!

All the dread we felt, on Twitter and this thread,
The calm before a record-breaking storm,
Near all of us had already been prepared for the worst

Had no words, or way, to express myself,
Just this feeling of overwhelming joy,
Let all the world of Pokémon,
Rejoice in happiness

We've been duelly satisfied,
Aren't we glad the writers tried?
We shall wait for the time,
When Serena will come back!

Satosere! Satosere!

Satosere! Satosere!
Just two steps til' its confirmed!
We all knew it was meant to be since they showed us their flashback!
Through dances, and cosplay, and a depression arc,

XY is done, make way for Sun and Moon
So sad the series had to end so quickly and so soon,
But amour's legacy shall not be forgotten,
And this ship will never sink, for it is strong and true,
As are its fans and followers and founding couple too!

Satosere! Satosere!

Satosere! Satosere!
It might as well be true!
And I know one day it will continue later on,
Who knows when? No one knows, but we're sure it will happen,

Our time is here, our time is now,
We will never sink, no-how...

Let the Amour sail on into the magnificent sun!!

Last edited:

KungFuMaster

KungFu Zen Mode
I'd say this is very possible to happen. You look at why Brock continued for so long, the reason was because of popularity. What Serena offers is more than popularity. She still has a story to tell. All other companions really had completed everything and were sent off with 100% completion. But with Serena, the writers made it pretty clear that she has more to offer.

---------------------

Now I saw a post above as to how Serena shows up in Alola. Personally, my prediction is she shows up towards the back-end of the first season (Anywhere from 15-30 episodes in). In XYZ47, Delia told Serena, Clemont, and Bonnie that they were free to come to Pallet Town whenever they want. So after competiting in Hoenn for a little, Serena decides that she wants to meet up with Ash again for multiple reasons (obviously to meet up and potentially journey with him but also to learn more about battling and such as she may struggle with that portion of contests). She goes to Pallet and meets with Delia who tells her that Ash is in Alola. Then, Serena goes to Alola just in time for Ash to finish up with the school and travel around the region.

Edit: Also, a reminder/warning. Ever since the kiss has happened, amour has been targeted by a lot of other shippings, primarily Pokeshippers and Pearlshippers, with some Pearlshippers supposedly wanting to declare all out war. I encourage you all not to instigate anything or get involved in any drama. It doesn't look good for us as a community to get involved in those messes. So let's be happy that we have practically won the war, but let's not rub it in people's faces. We are all inclined to believe what we want so let's just take the high road.

Ahaha our well loved captain is back! Welcome back Omegaz, haven't see you in a long time :D.
And yes I feel like we are getting targeted, but we're not in real danger because Amourshippers are in ratio like 5 times more than Pearl and like 3 times more than Poké. SO if they start a war we win anyway.
But we should keep ourselves calm because I see some already jumped to Pokéshipping and make fun of them (I try to stop them)

johnermon

Memelord
did ash like move to alola or something in the s&m anime. I know his mother is there. if so that could be a catalyst for the serena thing.

Daniel31

HopingGaryReturns
What the heck are guys doing in the Pokeshipping thread? Looked like an invasion...honestly come on people, control your emotions.

On a Amour-note, I know it's been discussed already, but I'm really interested in seeing if Ash tells his mom about what happened with Serena. Might get the obvious Ash hint I was previously talking about.

KungFuMaster

KungFu Zen Mode
The Archon's Fourth Song!

My Arceus, school has given me no time for the thread lately, but in the meantime, the writers have finally done good, and beheld us will XYZ 47 (I think that's the episode number, tell me otherwise). I was working on other songs, but they are at the moment too hard, and I was inspired by this miracle. This song is called 'Satosere Forever', a parody of Six Trillion Years and an Overnight Story, by IA. I sadly at the moment don't know which anime this is from, so if any of you out there know, it'd be great to update this otherwise shoddy introduction. But without further ado, the song! As usual with my parodies, link on another tab.

`````
https://soundcloud.com/ivi-chan/ia-six-trillion-years-and
`````

The fanfictions have come true,
The density has been broken,
Twenty years, oh finally, is this really true

We were all convinced that it was the end,
Sun and Moon was coming way too soon
The S.S.Amour seemed fated for a watery doom

Who knows what the writers plan?
Using bait and all them trolls,
But then she ran back up those steps,
And made all our dreams come true!

Satosere! Satosere!

Satosere! Satosere!
Just two steps til' it's canon,
I never thought this day would come if I'm to be honest,
And to think, we all thought, that they'd never pull this off,

All the dread we felt, on Twitter and this thread,
The calm before a record-breaking storm,
Near all of us had already been prepared for the worst

Had no words, or way, to express myself,
Just this feeling of overwhelming joy,
Let all the world of Pokémon,
Rejoice in happiness

We've been duelly satisfied,
Aren't we glad the writers tried?
We shall wait for the time,
When Serena will come back!

Satosere! Satosere!

Satosere! Satosere!
Just two steps til' its confirmed!
We all knew it was meant to be since they showed us their flashback!
Through dances, and cosplay, and a depression arc,

XY is done, make way for Sun and Moon
So sad the series had to end so quickly and so soon,
But amour's legacy shall not be forgotten,
And this ship will never sink, for it is strong and true,
As are its fans and followers and founding couple too!

Satosere! Satosere!

Satosere! Satosere!
It might as well be true!
And I know one day it will continue later on,
Who knows when? No one knows, but we're sure it will happen,

Our time is here, our time is now,
We will never sink, no-how...

Let the Amour sail on into the magnificent sun!!

Hey, it's nice to see you back. Great work here! Let's keep the parodies coming! (I'm working on an old one to finish completely). I hope they won't see this as spam because we actually put work in this.
I finally have some time this week so I can fully concentrate :D.

BTW someone who knows a person who can turn lyrics into a song? I'm really interested in that if you know someone. Please let me know!
What the heck are guys doing in the Pokeshipping thread? Looked like an invasion...honestly come on people, control your emotions.

On a Amour-note, I know it's been discussed already, but I'm really interested in seeing if Ash tells his mom about what happened with Serena. Might get the obvious Ash hint I was previously talking about.

I'm actually trying to get everyone away from their because it can cause wars and fights but they don't seem to listen... :/

johnermon

Memelord
you could get someone to sing it, but it seems like a lot of work for a song parody. I really don't want the thread to get suspended from song parodies, if you really must, then i'd recommend making a parody of that's amore because afaik it hasn't been made yet and imo its a missed opportunity.

Last edited:

Omegaz

Captain Amourica
Ahaha our well loved captain is back! Welcome back Omegaz, haven't see you in a long time :D.
And yes I feel like we are getting targeted, but we're not in real danger because Amourshippers are in ratio like 5 times more than Pearl and like 3 times more than Poké. SO if they start a war we win anyway.
But we should keep ourselves calm because I see some already jumped to Pokéshipping and make fun of them (I try to stop them)

I've been here. Just kinda going in and out. Like I had said, I wasn't going to be as active as I used to but still I want to still be here from time to time. The future of amour looks bright and I'll be here to celebrate it with y'all.

Now, just because we outnumber them doesn't mean we should even get involved. The last thing we need is more drama involving amour. We just had arguably the greatest moment in Pokemon history (I don't even know if Ash winning a league can top that in my books). Why are we getting into conflicts? It's not a good thing and it's a message we need to constantly promote.

KungFuMaster

KungFu Zen Mode
you could get someone to sing it, but it seems like a lot of work for a song parody. I really don't want the thread to get suspended from song parodies, if you really must, then i'd recommend making a parody of that's amore because afaik it hasn't been made yet and imo its a missed opportunity.

LOL I made some parodies in the past and posted them here (I mean V2) and they didn't close the thread because of that, as long if it is Amour related we're fine. I also got a funny new idea for a new Pokémon Theme Song V2 :D It's more meant for laughing than serious but maybe I should wait till someone gives me premission to do this stuff :p