• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping Thread V3

Cresselia92

SM Ash = New Ash
I actually wouldn't if the AmourShipping thing ended up there, to be honest. Sure, I would love to see it further developed, but I think the episode of the past days was a good enough closure. I just would wish for it to not be a mere commercial strategy and to be forgotten as if nothing happened. Now that would be really lame (to not say another word).

However, since most of us are left with a void due to the series being pretty much finished, I would like to propose an idea: what about trying to reevaluate the various AmourShipping hints in their entirety? Basically, now that we have seen the Internet-breaking kiss, it would be nice to judge how the relationship has bloomed during all these years (from XY001 to XYZ47/XY140) and how the various hints connect to each other, as well as how Ash and Serena have developed character-wise. It would be nice to check AmourShipping to its fullest and judge it, by also saying which things could have been handled better (in our opinion) or how well they worked.

KungFuMaster

KungFu Zen Mode
I don't know if this has to do with Amour but: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3YI3NYywg0

All the songs just make so many memories come up. I remember them all as awesome, but I can't remember specific episodes. The songs you had to hear like 40 episodes long. And you realize 1 thing, all the stuff happened will never be seen again...

Also I noticed something interesting. Misty appeared in AG for couple episodes and she was on a theme song from AG, May appeared in DP for a couple episodes and she was on a theme song from DP.
(Probably BW was that bad they didn't even had to show Dawn in a theme song) SO what I'm wondering is, will they do the same right now? So if Serena does appear in the 2nd half of the series, will se be on the 2nd theme song? So they could even accidentely spoil her appearance xD. And if she appears in the 1st half of the series, she could be on the 1st theme song too, is that the reason why they haven't show us the theme song yet??? Could be interesting if you think about it that they can use theme song to spoilt stuff.

Would they also spil Amour on the theme song? XD Like 2 of them grabbing hands for couple seconds.
On the other hand, these were only the DUB theme songs, is it the same as the SUB?

Feraleaguehater

I actually wouldn't if the AmourShipping thing ended up there, to be honest. Sure, I would love to see it further developed, but I think the episode of the past days was a good enough closure. I just would wish for it to not be a mere commercial strategy and to be forgotten as if nothing happened. Now that would be really lame (to not say another word).

However, since most of us are left with a void due to the series being pretty much finished, I would like to propose an idea: what about trying to reevaluate the various AmourShipping hints in their entirety? Basically, now that we have seen the Internet-breaking kiss, it would be nice to judge how the relationship has bloomed during all these years (from XY001 to XYZ47/XY140) and how the various hints connect to each other, as well as how Ash and Serena have developed character-wise. It would be nice to check AmourShipping to its fullest and judge it, by also saying which things could have been handled better (in our opinion) or how well they worked.

I wouldn't mind as long as Sun and Moon and its sequels were revealed to be set in an alternative universe, rather than being a direct continuation. But, if i revive the me who just wanted them to address Serena's crush before XYZ ended, then i guess that me would be way too happy with what we got.

And yeah, we should definitely reevaluate amourshipping hints now that we're aware of the ending. The thing is, i want to start rewatching XY and XYZ but every time i try to watch an episode the thought that everything ended already pops up and somehow discourages me from doing so xD

how do tink xyz 47 wold have playd out if ash kissed her any way i fell like opning a new tred if tis one get sut down

If Ash was the one to kiss Serena, then amourshipping would be 100% canon and everyone could finally die in peace.

Last edited:

Satoshi no masara

Professional couch potato
how do tink xyz 47 wold have playd out if ash kissed her any way i fell like opning a new tred if tis one get sut down

Lol, well if that happens, regardless if Ash continues his journey for another 20 years or not, Amourshipping is definitely 1000.00% canon. And don't bother opening another thread in case this one gets shut down, Mods are the ones controlling the them now, especially Amourshipping threads.

DatsRight

XYZ did at least make on milestone in development for Ash, he wasn't oblivious to love no more. It's something they can go anywhere with now (at a steady pace at least).

TTNH03

Pokemon Researcher
I can actually see Gary (if the S/M rumours are true) being the perfect wingman for Ash.

He's not the same arrogant person we saw since the OS so he'll definitely notice Serena trying to get Ash's attention. I think he'll be like the 'Miette's' version for Ash and start to tease him about it. Ash being the dense brick (hopefully he isn't) as he is won't understand it.

Gary may actually push them forward together in the relationship.

This sounds more like what the XY series would do but Ash and Serena gets into an argument like the snowball scene and she runs off. Ash having no idea of the situation (or he's upset too) decides to reflect on the situation but is confused about it. Gary shows up and tells him what's going on and asks him that he should consider Serena's feelings and what she did.
*Flashback to the kissing scene in XYZ047*
Ash then understands what's going on and goes back to Serena thus making up in the end.

If this happens I will forever give Gary the title of Amourshipping's MVP.

KungFuMaster

KungFu Zen Mode
XYZ did at least make on milestone in development for Ash, he wasn't oblivious to love no more. It's something they can go anywhere with now (at a steady pace at least).

I hope you're referring it to Amour because this was a non-Amour related post. Fun fact I found in the Japanese XY theme song: Lyrics say: 'I have dreams that will definitely come true.' SO it's confirmed their dreams are becoming true? Would be funny they put it in a song if it will never happen.

lane

A Giant Goldfish
I can actually see Gary (if the S/M rumours are true) being the perfect wingman for Ash.

He's not the same arrogant person we saw since the OS so he'll definitely notice Serena trying to get Ash's attention. I think he'll be like the 'Miette's' version for Ash and start to tease him about it. Ash being the dense brick (hopefully he isn't) as he is won't understand it.

Gary may actually push them forward together in the relationship.

This sounds more like what the XY series would do but Ash and Serena gets into an argument like the snowball scene and she runs off. Ash having no idea of the situation (or he's upset too) decides to reflect on the situation but is confused about it. Gary shows up and tells him what's going on and asks him that he should consider Serena's feelings and what she did.
*Flashback to the kissing scene in XYZ047*
Ash then understands what's going on and goes back to Serena thus making up in the end.

If this happens I will forever give Gary the title of Amourshipping's MVP.

I think that Gary and Miette would be along the same levels of troll. Miette was probably the original Amourshipper, though she probably did have a mini crush on Ash in the beginning. Gary might be along the same lines, but having a crush on Serena instead. Maybe that'll push some of Ash's inner feelings for Serena out into the cold, because Ash might get a bit jealous or something?

Omegaz

Captain Amourica
I think that Gary and Miette would be along the same levels of troll. Miette was probably the original Amourshipper, though she probably did have a mini crush on Ash in the beginning. Gary might be along the same lines, but having a crush on Serena instead. Maybe that'll push some of Ash's inner feelings for Serena out into the cold, because Ash might get a bit jealous or something?

Nah, I'd see more teasing Ash then actually having a crush.

rfpitagoras

ObsesiveAmourshipper
Does the shipping benefit if Serena4Alola happens?

In my opinion it would yes, simply because we would see some more interactions with them. If we honest with our selfs, we still dont know exactly what Ash feels about Serena, he likes her yes, but does he like her more then a friend or special friend ? Furthermore, if the rumours are true and Ash is really going to be 11, could be also play out beneficial for Amour, since he is grown up more and understands know what he feels.

Besides, it would be awesome if we would see another kiss again, maybe this time from ash ? :p Let me have my dreams

OMG i was thinking the same though it is VERY VERY farfetche'd but hey we can dream right?

Right?

As for ash being eleven it's confirmed in-game that kids can participate in island trials when they turn eleven soo. I think this is good. it means in the least change, and at best... well the sky's the limit

As for the leaks, i read it b4 blue was confirmed in SM games, so that gives it credibility. Also i'd love to see gary. he's always bee more mature than ash, perhaps he reaolises...? IDK. I'd love to see him find and tease ash

#ThankULys
#LysandreDidNothingWrong
#Tomato&Ketchum

Last edited:

Link73

I think any hints of Miette's interest on Ash were gone after the second or third headbutt at the Dancing Episode :p

johnermon

Memelord
From what I've been hearing, there was a leak from the 2017 Pokemon Calendar which showed some details of the upcoming S/M anime.

Apparently, Serena comes back after season 1 and she seems to represent one of the four Hawaiian gods: Tapu Lele.
Why she comes back? apparently she got trolled by the writers and they threw in a random reason for it.

They also mentioned something about Gary Oak returning but that doesn't belong here.

This is still a grain of salt but hey, it was a pretty interesting theory for me to talk to you guys about.

I really cant believe it unless images of the calander show up, and only if this is an official pokemon calander. i am unable to find evidence that this is real. Would be cool though

DatsRight

Made my first Amourshipping pic in light of recent events. It was sketched in very quickly so be gentle:

[img139]http://img14.deviantart.net/920b/i/2016/305/f/d/happily_ever_after_by_e_122_psi-dan0e2k.png[/img139]

Don't ask why. I was just watching clips of Snow White at the time. And no, don't ask why I was watching clips of Snow White on Halloween either.

Hey if Ash ever does give Serena a return kiss, it would have to be special. :D

Last edited:
Made my first Amourshipping pic in light of recent events. It was sketched in very quickly so be gentle:

[img139]http://img14.deviantart.net/920b/i/2016/305/f/d/happily_ever_after_by_e_122_psi-dan0e2k.png[/img139]

Don't ask why. I was just watching clips of Snow White at the time. And no, don't ask why I was watching clips of Snow White on Halloween either.

Dude...why would anybody complain? This is really good, I can even see the Snow White thing happening

I suck at drawing, writing is where it's at lol...Great drawing though...

Hys7eriX

I don't need to bother asking questions. This is cute as hell, and I love it. Good job!

I also love how Meowth, Wobbafett, and Inkay are in the audience as well, and their reactions. XD

Last edited:

RobSp1derp1g

On my way...

The drawing's really good and FYI, I read a fic with that scenario once. I forgot the name of it and who wrote it, but I think it was Purim.

Link73

Nice touch including TRio Pokémon... Cute picture, Two thumbs up!