• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping Thread V3

z0mbiesrock

Primal Champion
There's going to be another XYZ special after the one on Thursday.
"XYZ Special: The Ultimate Duo! Clemont and Cilan!!"

If my hypothesis is correct, there should also be an XYZ special focusing on Serena in Hoenn!

Questions?

3vr1m

It would be great if Ash calls Serena for support when he suffers a really bad loss or is really worried about one of his Pokemon's health.

Yeah that would underwrite her Status as his girlfriend xD She supports him when he has a depression again ^^

Nevertheless, she doenst even know yet that he goes to Alola right ? She only knows that he went to Pallet Town again, thats it. Maybe she tries to call him there and wonders why nobody is home (apparently Delia is in Alola too, but for how long). I wonder how they will play out a cameo though

Heekful

Masuda retweeted a pic from a guy who said that Ash and Serena are a great couple , I know it mean absolutely nothing but it's still nice to see that he's still a "small" Amourshipper.

And yeah if Serena knew that Ash is going to Alola maybe the little hope will be there but I don't know how she will know especially when we don't have a special to see what she's doing in Hoenn.

Hys7eriX

Quite simply, it'll probably be a coincidence. IIRC, Dawn's cameo was basically "I'm in Unova because I wanted to see Pokemon Musicals and do other stuff here and tagged along with Cynthia. Fancy meeting you here, Ash!" I think May's was along those same lines. So I can see a Serena cameo having her just so happen to be in Alola for whatever reason during the Hoenn Contest offseason.

Still, I'd love it if Ash and Serena kept in contact over the course of SM and the part leading up to her cameo would be Ash inviting her to Alola during the offseason. Nice little nod to Ash inviting Serena to join their group in XY. Of course, I do kinda wonder if things would be a little awkward between them following the kiss. Serena's made her feelings obvious, but even if I subscribe to the idea that Ash returns her feelings subconsciously, he's still gonna need time to sort them out, IMO.

EDIT: Added some stuff to make my post have a bit more to do with Amour.

Last edited:

sunofdarkchild

If they really wanted to be consistent they could have Serena see Ash on tv in Alola.

There are so many ways she could know it really isn't an issue.

rfpitagoras

ObsesiveAmourshipper
Soo an option that's been discussed has been Serena going to Alola without knowing Ash was there, maybe for a contest.
What if she get's to n important place in contests and appears on tv, ash sees her and goes meet her, yhus making the relationship go full circle.

OR ash's new companion is into contests, participates in one, and while is on the audience waitin for [Insert name here] he hears "and now, the next contestant: Serena from vaniville town!"

the options are endless

A couple teachers didn't go to work at my school today so i spend my whole day thinking scenarios and making a drawing of serena cosplaying as pikachu, A busy day indeed.

rfpitagoras

ObsesiveAmourshipper
And then Serena sees Ash in the audience, goes into tomato mode and screws up the performance. :p

It's PURFECT. Poor serena though

Also it'd be fun to see both of ash's companions being contests rivals

RobSp1derp1g

On my way...
Here's a topic I just thought of, while reading my own fic:

After kissing Ash, the PA system announces that Serena's flight has been delayed. How does Serena explain the kiss to Ash?

Amphicoelias

Stargazing dinosaur
Here's a topic I just thought of, while reading my own fic:

After kissing Ash, the PA system announces that Serena's flight has been delayed. How does Serena explain the kiss to Ash?

I'd prefer it if she was just honest about it and told him that she loves him. It took courage to kiss Ash like that, and I'd rather she followed through on it because it would really give Ash the chance to truly appreciate and understand what she feels about him. (The kiss already did that, it broke his density for sure. Since it did, he'd be more receptive and understanding of what Serena'd be telling him now.) He might even admire her courage and it might even get him to react even more outwardly positive.

If she were to give excuses, that might wind up confusing Ash because no doubt, unfamiliar thoughts could potentially be running through his mind at the time. Would be better to not give him more things to be confused about but instead let him work out what he's thinking and feeling rather than giving him stuff to be conflicted about. Plus, it would kind of undo how much courage she showed when she confessed and kissed him.

Or I'd also be happy with her kissing him again to "explain" it. Hahaha.

Last edited:

KungFuMaster

KungFu Zen Mode
Someone remembered I had made a Parody about this? Here's the new version! It's dedicated to the last episode. It's meant to be funny so don't take this too seriously xD.
I hope you laugh :D

I wanna be so close to Ash
Like no one ever was
To kiss him is my real test
To marry him is my cause

I have travelled along with him
Looking for a dream
Is Pokémon performer
Is that I wanna be?

Serena! gotta kiss on Ash
My flight is soon
Just give me one last swoon

Serena!
I'm, more than a friend
And I hope you understand

My goal is you
My courage will pull me through
I'll run back and I'll kiss you

Serena!
Gotta kiss on Ash
Gotta kiss on Ash

Pokémon Theme Song ~ XYZ 47 version

Someone remembered I had made a Parody about this? Here's the new version! It's dedicated to the last episode. It's meant to be funny so don't take this too seriously xD.
I hope you laugh :D

I wanna be so close to Ash
Like no one ever was
To kiss him is my real test
To marry him is my cause

I have travelled along with him
Looking for a dream
Is Pokémon performer
Is that I wanna be?

My flight is soon
Just give me one last swoon

Serena!
I'm, more than a friend
And I hope you understand

My goal is you
My courage will pull me through
I'll run back and I'll kiss you

Serena!
Gotta kiss on Ash
Gotta kiss on Ash

Pokémon Theme Song ~ XYZ 47 version

....someone give this man a cookie! Lol great parody!

I see three Serena options: Cameo, Special, or Serena4Alola. I think the cameo and or Serena4Alola would help Serena's character and Amour as well.

I'm fine with the special as well. Serena could get potentially all three of these

rfpitagoras

ObsesiveAmourshipper
if sernena4aloha is happnen how wii sernea bup into ash in alhoa

There's been a few thwories in the last couple of pages.

Basically, she either fineshe in hoen (season 2/Time Skip); goes to alola to follow ash (bad for her character); or goes as part of her performer career and unexpetedly meets ash

KungFuMaster

KungFu Zen Mode
....someone give this man a cookie! Lol great parody!

I see three Serena options: Cameo, Special, or Serena4Alola. I think the cameo and or Serena4Alola would help Serena's character and Amour as well.

I'm fine with the special as well. Serena could get potentially all three of these

Thank you! Where's that cookie? :p
And why can't we hope for Serena4Gen8? I like that more than Alola right now. Alola looks too childish Iris cameo confirmed

rfpitagoras

ObsesiveAmourshipper
And why can't we hope for Serena4Gen8? I like that more than Alola right now. Alola looks too childish Iris cameo confirmed

B/C Gen8 is likely to be a reboot? i geuss?

Last edited:

* hands cookie *

Yeah, I kinda feel the same way, but I just don't know if I can wait another 3 years for Serena and AmourShipping. Give Serena a long cameo in Alola and bring her back full time in Gen8 to advance Amour more

I thought SM was the reboot?

rfpitagoras

ObsesiveAmourshipper
* hands cookie *

Yeah, I kinda feel the same way, but I just don't know if I can wait another 3 years for Serena and AmourShipping. Give Serena a long cameo in Alola and bring her back full time in Gen8 to advance Amour more

I thought SM was the reboot?

Well if we're basing of lockstins theory it's gen8.
BTW why does everybody hate verlis? I know he's an amour hater, but hey rly what's the deal?

DatsRight

I think people feel safer with her in Alola because two gens after is usually when the writers seem to consider a character irrelevant and stop using them altogether (though Cilan has reappeared just prior to Alola so there's something).