• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping Thread V3

Red Pheonix

He's probably not talking about you. Some peole who support other ships yesterday randomly spammed this community with their negativity, which isn't nice of them at all. But you did nothing wrong.
Just look out for some mean shippers who wants us to feel the pain. They can't take it we dropped a F-Bomb couple weeks ago.

Yes, I'm not talking about volcanionmaster123. He's one of the few non-shippers who knows how to hold a civil conversation.

And please get away with the "they want us to feel the pain". You can say people do bad stuff but don't judge them. There's a lot you don't know about them.

Back on topic, let me ask this,

Aside from the kiss/confession, what's the best Amour moment for you?

Red Pheonix

Obviously fake. Probably running through Ash's mind when Serena kissed him, though.

Ash fantasizing about Serena? When she was kissing him?

3vr1m

There isnt really the one and only moment that I like (aside from the kiss), the Mirror-World episode with serena sick of concern about ash, the cosplay Episode, their second Date. They all count to my favorite moments, but yeah nothing tops the kiss :p

Epicocity

Obviously fake. Probably running through Ash's mind when Serena kissed him, though.

Don't think the artist or the poster intended it to be taken as real. I mean, obviously nothing as such happened in the series so they're just showing us a piece of well-drawn fanart for a very nice moment. I mean, Serena's hair is longer so...

KungFuMaster

KungFu Zen Mode
Someone who already saw some videos on YouTube about the whole game? I don't want to spoil anything so I hope I don't mess up the spoiler tags this time.

If you've seen some videos already, you probably know some info about Lillie right? Well, I notice there are many simiraties between Serena and Lillie.
1: She has a crush on the main Prota. Just like Serena, but in the games it's on you. But you can't decide to follow her or something like that, she just shows up randomly.
2: She is shy. Just like Serena, but she can't even touch Pokémon. But I still haven't figured out why. Oh and BTW she's not even a trainer.
3: She changed her design. Halveway of the journey, she cuts her hair, changes her clothes and shoes. She gets a totally new design. I'm not gonna spoil the reason since it's probably spoiling the whole game.
4: Euhm, this is probably gonna spoil the whole plot so nope.
5: At the end, she leaves her main region, to travel to Kanto??? I don't know why but, that was random. She wants to become a trainer. Before she leaves, she gives you a gift. Not gonna spoil that.

So after all these points, I'm actually thinking if Lillie in game is based on Serena? There are so many similarities that it can't be just coincidence.

So if you didn't read the spoiler, I just wanted to point out some things related to Amour which are very similar.

Manqoba

Shipping List Manager
Don't think the artist or the poster intended it to be taken as real. I mean, obviously nothing as such happened in the series so they're just showing us a piece of well-drawn fanart for a very nice moment. I mean, Serena's hair is longer so...

Agreed, and it's a very nice piece of fanart. I love Pikachu in the corner. And she's still wearing the ribbon.

Hys7eriX

Nah, the fanart is quite real. You can find it on Pixiv. :p

(In case it isn't clear, yes, I missed the point on purpose.)

It's a really nice fanart though, and one I could envision for Ash and Serena's future, but I'll leave that for my headcanons.

Back on topic, let me ask this,

Hm, good question. The kiss kind of blew all the other moments out of the water so now I'm having a hard time figuring out which is the "best" one after that. I personally like the flashback in XY7, the river scene in XY40, and the gift scene in XY59, but I can't pick a clear runner up between those three. I still love the snowball scene in XYZ28, but I don't like talking about it because I'm honestly floored how hard that scene gets... "overthought", to put it kindly.

Red Pheonix

Nah, the fanart is quite real. You can find it on Pixiv. :p

(In case it isn't clear, yes, I missed the point on purpose.)

It's a really nice fanart though, and one I could envision for Ash and Serena's future, but I'll leave that for my headcanons.

Hm, good question. The kiss kind of blew all the other moments out of the water so now I'm having a hard time figuring out which is the "best" one after that. I personally like the flashback in XY7, the river scene in XY40, and the gift scene in XY59, but I can't pick a clear runner up between those three. I still love the snowball scene in XYZ28, but I don't like talking about it because I'm honestly floored how hard that scene gets... "overthought", to put it kindly.

Yeah, you're right. The snowball scene was the "kiss scene" for a long time, if you get what I'm saying. Like if you asked someone what was the strongest Amour moment, 90% Amourshippers would say the snowball scene.

Last edited:

volcanionmaster123

He's probably not talking about you. Some peole who support other ships yesterday randomly spammed this community with their negativity, which isn't nice of them at all. But you did nothing wrong.
Just look out for some mean shippers who wants us to feel the pain. They can't take it we dropped a F-Bomb couple weeks ago.

Ik he's not lol I just hadn't seen the earlier posts and started wondering why there was such a meltdown when nothing the others said warranted it either

Anyways, I was legit wondering how they could've killed off Serena/Satosere forever IF they wanted to. I think the best and easiest way would've been if she took up Yashio's offer cause think about it, she'll be in Kalos indefinitely, she won't be able to go anywhere else at least on screen, and Satoshi typically never goes back to previous regions except Kanto so she'd be waiting forever for her love to come back. Take that as you will

Red Pheonix

Ik he's not lol I just hadn't seen the earlier posts and started wondering why there was such a meltdown when nothing the others said warranted it either

Anyways, I was legit wondering how they could've killed off Serena/Satosere forever IF they wanted to. I think the best and easiest way would've been if she took up Yashio's offer cause think about it, she'll be in Kalos indefinitely, she won't be able to go anywhere else at least on screen, and Satoshi typically never goes back to previous regions except Kanto so she'd be waiting forever for her love to come back. Take that as you will

Well, it's better they keep their doors open don't you think? One thing for sure is that they do care about the Amour plot to a certain extent and they'll extend it if they wish. Not to say they will but they kept a path open for that.

ummmmmm....guys, I never expected I would say this but I wrote a fanfic. Here it is. Give it a read if you like.

Last edited:

KungFuMaster

KungFu Zen Mode
Well, it's better they keep their doors open don't you think? One thing for sure is that they do care about the Amour plot to a certain extent and they'll extend it if they wish. Not to say they will but they kept a path open for that.

ummmmmm....guys, I never expected I would say this but I wrote a fanfic. Here it is. Give it a read if you like.

Hehe nice fic bro, I enjoyed it a lot. And I finally understand why you needed the 'frangipane' ;)

Link73

Thumbs up! Loved the "You're in love you dork!" part... Keep on writing please.

Daniel31

HopingGaryReturns
Yeah, you're right. The snowball scene was the "kiss scene" for a long time, if you get what I'm saying. Like if you asked someone what was the strongest Amour moment, 90% Amourshippers would say the snowball scene.
I always liked the private conversation scenes when it was just the two of them talking. Those were my personal strongest moments (besides the kiss of course). Anyway, I guess I'm part of the 10% then because I still rate the ribbon higher than the snowball scene. The ribbon was a gift from Ash that Serena chose to display every single day. As long as that ribbon was always there, that meant Amourshipping was never forgotten. The snowball scene was good, but for me personally that was more about Ash himself. I mean I understand what it meant from the Amourshipping point of view, but I still can't help think that the ribbon was more important.

Also, I read your one-shot, please continue on sir. :)

Epicocity

Read and reviewed your story on fanfiction.net. Support between writers in the Amour community, I feel, is always important and I hope you'll continue to write some more Amour fics in the future.

Red Pheonix

Read and reviewed your story on fanfiction.net. Support between writers in the Amour community, I feel, is always important and I hope you'll continue to write some more Amour fics in the future.

Thank you for your support and everyone else's. I won't be writing soon but I'll definitely write something in the future, whenever I feel like it.

RobSp1derp1g

On my way...
While reading Red Phoenix's fanfic, I thought of a scenario where Ash (XY Ash), is in the amazing beaches of Alola, looks around and sees a girl who reminds him os Serena, and starts thinking about her.

Also, his fanfic broke the record for the usage of the word "nice".

Red Pheonix

While reading Red Phoenix's fanfic, I thought of a scenario where Ash (XY Ash), is in the amazing beaches of Alola, looks around and sees a girl who reminds him os Serena, and starts thinking about her.

Also, his fanfic broke the record for the usage of the word "nice".

Then it's revealed that Serena died for whatever reason and he's deeply effected. Then he befriends the Serena like girl to "ease his pain". Then he falls in love with the new girl.

As for the "nice" thing, particularly in that dialogue, I repeatedly used that because A. Ash Ketchum doesn't have a great vocabulary and B. Ash is somewhat confused and he's using simple words, in this case, "nice" to describe his feelings.

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
Hi guys, I thought I'd give my thoughts on Ash and Serena's first kiss and ahh!! I was totally fangirling over that kiss scene. xD

They hugged as kids, kissed when they were younger and marry and have kids when they are older. Serena was with Ash only a little bit as a kid, for awhile when they were younger and forever when they are older. <3

If Serena does return at some point like at the end of S/M, how would you like their reunion to play out?

Hm not sure but I would like it to be a cute date at a beach or something, maybe Serena visits Ash for a holiday, with a lot of teasing going on. It would be different if she returns in SM.

I'm going with Daniel31 here. I love the date episode and ribbon scene was the best moment for me, when I first saw Ash giving the ribbon to Serena, I thought it was big hint from Ash. It shows Ash does seem more caring and thoughtful towards Serena and caring is loving. :p

I read your fanfic Red Pheonix, it was great! I love one-shots and was wondering what Ash would be thinking after Serena kissed him, so I found enjoyable it was after they kissed.

Red Pheonix

Hi guys, I thought I'd give my thoughts on Ash and Serena's first kiss and ahh!! I was totally fangirling over that kiss scene. xD

They hugged as kids, kissed when they were younger and marry and have kids when they are older. Serena was with Ash only a little bit as a kid, for awhile when they were younger and forever when they are older. <3

If Serena does return at some point like at the end of S/M, how would you like their reunion to play out?

Hm not sure but I would like it to be a cute date at a beach or something, maybe Serena visits Ash for a holiday, with a lot of teasing going on. It would be different if she returns in SM.

I'm going with Daniel31 here. I love the date episode and ribbon scene was the best moment for me, when I first saw Ash giving the ribbon to Serena, I thought it was big hint from Ash. It shows Ash does seem more caring and thoughtful towards Serena and caring is loving. :p

I read your fanfic Red Pheonix, it was great! I love one-shots and was wondering what Ash would be thinking after Serena kissed him, so I found enjoyable it was after they kissed.

Ash and Serena in a beach...........they're going to have a fun time. Maybe his hormones will finally furiously rush through his veins when he sees Serena again after that kiss. Especially after seeing Serena in a swimsuit.

Oh wait, our Serena is a very modest girl and she never goes the fanservice route. Too bad for you Ash Ketchum!