• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping Thread V3

AdvancedGenGenesect

Who agrees this is kinda like a present for us not hlgetting the serena special in SM.

Satoshi no masara

Professional couch potato
It does seem that Ash leaned forward solidifying the kiss. I didn't give it much thought before but, wow, who knew that it was intentional? :O

Manqoba

Shipping List Manager
It does seem that Ash leaned forward solidifying the kiss. I didn't give it much thought before but, wow, who knew that it was intentional? :O

Welp, Ash reciprocated. It's confirmed. The Great Pokemon Shipping Standoff of 1997-2016 is over. Good game, everyone.

I'm kidding, of course. What, did you seriously think that people would accept it?

KungFuMaster

KungFu Zen Mode
Here's one of the page from the said magazine interview from Director of Pokemon XY&Z, it is a kissing scene on last episode
[IMGSIZE=800]http://i.imgur.com/heEH7b2.jpg[/IMGSIZE]

Nice!
Just wanted to let you guys know I'm still around but I'm busy, but I will keep supporting this? :)

RobSp1derp1g

On my way...

Manqoba

Shipping List Manager

Purim

Lone Wanderer
AshSerena seems to have theirs, right? (or so I see on Twitter) but I'd assume it's simply taking time. I'm going to hope for end of the weekend, honestly.

While the Amour-relevant sections can probably be cherry-picked and translated fairly quickly, I've heard there's 30 pages of content from XY(&Z) in the book. Translating the whole thing would take a while, but it could be a treasure trove of information about the series.

Golfkid

You also need to notice that he laughs after her appearing in front of Ash and stuff. It sounds more like he's kidding (nice way) about seeing him again and stuff. Take with a grain of salt and not go overboard with it, but I see some fans on the Twitter post are taking it way too literally.

Heekful

It's funny how people already went all out. Don't tell me to calm down when I just shared a link who is related about Amourshipping and just said that it was interesting, I did nothing wrong and nothing more.
He's not directing S&M but he probably knows what the plans are , I'm not saying it's true before you all hate on me I'm just saying it's not a random guy who is saying this , he directed and was the boss of the SM director before so he obviously knows some stuffs about the SM anime but yeah we are in Serebii anyway so we can't even be in the thread discussing about Amourshipping in a pacific way without people attacking us.

Shadao

Aim to be a Pokémon Master
You also need to notice that he laughs after her appearing in front of Ash and stuff. It sounds more like he's kidding (nice way) about seeing him again and stuff. Take with a grain of salt and not go overboard with it, but I see some fans on the Twitter post are taking it way too literally.

The laugh occurred after he said she will find a breakthrough way of finishing the romance arc. Given that the kiss already broken new grounds in regards to shipping, I'm going to say a date or even marriage is the next step to their relationship. Hence the laugh. Based on the interview, it is confirmed that Serena did in fact kiss Ash and the reason they didn't show it is because apparently they weren't allowed to display it on-screen. And that Serena will eventually get Ash in the end, if they decide to end his story soon.

Daniel31

HopingGaryReturns
It's funny how people already went all out. Don't tell me to calm down when I just shared a link who is related about Amourshipping and just said that it was interesting, I did nothing wrong and nothing more.
He's not directing S&M but he probably knows what the plans are , I'm not saying it's true before you all hate on me I'm just saying it's not a random guy who is saying this , he directed and was the boss of the SM director before so he obviously knows some stuffs about the SM anime but yeah we are in Serebii anyway so we can't even be in the thread discussing about Amourshipping in a pacific way without people attacking us.
Well I actually found the link a bit interesting, as well as what's been going on with Amour lately (I still read, even though I don't post much). Also, how could anyone hate on you when you have a awesome sig like that. :)

I'm also still in the camp that says Serena will making an appearance via special or cameo in March/April.

Epicocity

I don't see how this is your fault...You posted the info Amourshippers would want to know. Honestly, the way I take things is that Yajima was the director of XY, he created the Amour storyline with the approval of the execs. If he did that and he says it is ultimately to be canon...well, then it's the endgame. Serena is Ash's endgame. That's all that needs to be said, no matter what they try to do in the future.

potat_lasaro

I'm kind of alive
https://twitter.com/AshandSerena/status/815042673392304128
Now , let the speculations begin ! A war of opinions will probably start but I wanted to show this , it's very interesting.

Well, it was interesting to see about that. Though, personally I'd rather Serena not show back up until it's Ash's last season. That way she wouldn't grow stale unless they gave her a few cameo appearances across the next few series in a sense how Misty got them in AG and DP. Though it is nice to see that Amour was pretty much planned as endgame in the director's eyes. Makes you wonder what he would have had planned if he had stayed on to direct Sun and Moon...

now just to see how people take this news on twitter and turn it into the next big war

AdvancedGenGenesect

Well, it was interesting to see about that. Though, personally I'd rather Serena not show back up until it's Ash's last season. That way she wouldn't grow stale unless they gave her a few cameo appearances across the next few series in a sense how Misty got them in AG and DP. Though it is nice to see that Amour was pretty much planned as endgame in the director's eyes. Makes you wonder what he would have had planned if he had stayed on to direct Sun and Moon...

now just to see how people take this news on twitter and turn it into the next big war

WHAT?
did misty really have a cameo in dp.
but I doubt ill even be a teen anymore when the last season airs

AshSerena

Sorry i did a biggest mistake translation...
I want to say sorry for all people who read my translation , i really feel ashamed about it
Again I'm really sorry

anyway this is what i translated wrong,
"Q:I didn't watch the final episode yet, so this might be a dumb question but Serena's love is not fulfilled do you?"
(the person who asking this probably saying if is on the last episode, did Serena fulfilled her love ? or they did become a couple?)

"A:It did not, but i ended it in a way that they probably will become one in the future.
Serena going to improve herself and I will say she will appear in front of Satoshi again.
Then do a breakthrough way of finishing it (Laugh).
She's meant to be kissing him in that scene , but since I couldn't just have them kissing on screen,
I had Serena's feet "float" upwards instead.
"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
this is the correct translation from Dephender, so thank him for this
"Well, the interviewer is just asking about what happens with Serena's love in the end, and most of what Yajima says is just explaining what happened in the episode.

So basically something like:
Q: I didn't watch the final episode, so this might be a dumb question, but what happened to Serena's love, did she and Satoshi become a couple in the end?
A: They didn't, but I ended it in a way that makes you think they probably will become one in the future. Serena tells Satoshi that she's going to improve herself and then come back to him. And then she does something absolutely incredible when she leaves (laughs). She's meant to be kissing him in that scene, but since I couldn't just have them kissing on screen, I had Serena's feet "float" upwards instead.
"

It's something like this. Hopefully I didn't misinterpret anything too badly there.

add what Dephender said,
"Also, I think people are a bit confused by my wording of the first line in his answer...

You might want to clarify that it should be more like "They didn't become a couple in the episode itself, but the way I ended it is meant to make you understand that they're probably going to become one later."

English writing needs to be more direct than Japanese."

anyway Thanks lot Dephender for the correct translation ,
and Sorry for those people who saw my wrong translation, Im sorry

Last edited:

Satoshi no masara

Professional couch potato
Sorry i did a biggest mistake translation...
I want to say sorry for all people who read my translation , i really feel ashamed about it
Again I'm really sorry

anyway this is what i translated wrong,
"Q:I didn't watch the final episode yet, so this might be a dumb question but Serena's love is not fulfilled do you?"
(the person who asking this probably saying if is on the last episode, did Serena fulfilled her love ? or they did become a couple?)

"A:It did not, but i ended it in a way that they probably will become one in the future.
Serena going to improve herself and I will say she will appear in front of Satoshi again.
Then do a breakthrough way of finishing it (Laugh).
She's meant to be kissing him in that scene , but since I couldn't just have them kissing on screen,
I had Serena's feet "float" upwards instead.
"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
this is the correct translation from Dephender, so thank him for this
"Well, the interviewer is just asking about what happens with Serena's love in the end, and most of what Yajima says is just explaining what happened in the episode.

So basically something like:
Q: I didn't watch the final episode, so this might be a dumb question, but what happened to Serena's love, did she and Satoshi become a couple in the end?
A: They didn't, but I ended it in a way that makes you think they probably will become one in the future. Serena tells Satoshi that she's going to improve herself and then come back to him. And then she does something absolutely incredible when she leaves (laughs). She's meant to be kissing him in that scene, but since I couldn't just have them kissing on screen, I had Serena's feet "float" upwards instead.
"

It's something like this. Hopefully I didn't misinterpret anything too badly there.

add what Dephender said,
"Also, I think people are a bit confused by my wording of the first line in his answer...

You might want to clarify that it should be more like "They didn't become a couple in the episode itself, but the way I ended it is meant to make you understand that they're probably going to become one later."

English writing needs to be more direct than Japanese."

anyway Thanks lot Dephender for the correct translation ,
and Sorry for those people who saw my wrong translation, Im sorry

A big thank you for this and don't worry about the wrong translation. At least you're helping and that's what matters. Besides, I think the errors are pretty minor.

And wow, that's an interesting thing to say
"They didn't become a couple in the episode itself, but the way I ended it is meant to make you understand that they're probably going to become one later."

Okay, so I think we can all agree now that the kiss is 100% legit. And for the 1st lines, it's a big teaser. I can't say much for now but I'd like to read what other people's opinion about this before I give my own thoughts later.

Anyway, thanks again, AshSerena and Dephender! :D

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Or in other words:

A: They didn't become a couple in the episode itself, but the way I ended it is meant to make you understand that they're probably going to become one later. Serena tells Satoshi that she's going to improve herself and then come back to him. And then she does something absolutely incredible when she leaves (laughs). She's meant to be kissing him in that scene, but since I couldn't just have them kissing on screen, I had Serena's feet "float" upwards instead.

There's your translation.