• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping Thread V3

Manqoba

Shipping List Manager
Bollocks. We're clearly not able to stay off of something, are we? I've said it before and I'll say it again. If you are trying to incite the powers to fight, get out of here. We are tired of this.

It's nearly Christmas in the Western World, and it doesn't exactly take a genius to tell you which episode of the series is based on the holiday. Discuss Under the Pledging Tree, the infamous "first date" episode with the ribbon exchange.

Rajas

Bollocks. We're clearly not able to stay off of something, are we? I've said it before and I'll say it again. If you are trying to incite the powers to fight, get out of here. We are tired of this.

It's nearly Christmas in the Western World, and it doesn't exactly take a genius to tell you which episode of the series is based on the holiday. Discuss Under the Pledging Tree, the infamous "first date" episode with the ribbon exchange.

Date itself was a huge letdown on first viewing but in retrospect it helped to show a significant change in her character from the girl who was scared to hold his hand to kissing him in the end. The time they spent together was nice though and the little bonding on the train. Best part was ofc him giving her the ribbon and how they utilized it into her attire afterwards. Overall I truly enjoyed it.

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
Date itself was a huge letdown on first viewing but in retrospect it helped to show a significant change in her character from the girl who was scared to hold his hand to kissing him in the end. The time they spent together was nice though and the little bonding on the train. Best part was ofc him giving her the ribbon and how they utilized it into her attire afterwards. Overall I truly enjoyed it.

That’s true. It just makes me laugh that Ash was on a date with Serena and he didn’t even realize. I don’t know why, it just does.

Speaking of disappointing episode, is nobody else disappointed with the dance episode? They came so close to dancing, only for the music to stop.

Last edited:

Satoshi no masara

Professional couch potato
That’s true. It just makes me laugh that Ash was on a date with Serena and he didn’t even realize. I don’t know why, it just does.

Well I think Ash was too occupied with the thought of getting presents for their Pokemon that time but to be fair, he did finally took Serena out on a date during one of the last episode of XY&Z (even though he didn't realize it) and personally, I think that actually counts as a date more than what was in the infamous "date" episode.

Speaking of disappointing episode, is nobody else disappointed with the dance episode? They came so close to dancing, only for the music to stop.

Yeah, I have to admit that I was disappointed that Ash and Serena didn't got any chance to dance. But looking back, I just laugh at it now. How they're so close to dancing but then, BOOM, music stops playing.

EDIT

Anyway, MerrY Xmas to all of you my fellow Amourshippers!

So what's everyone's Christmas wish, Amourshipping-wise? :D

Last edited:

necris14

Protect that smile

I remember when this episode first came out. I loved it, mostly due to being so excited that they were actually seeming to develop Ash and Serena's relationship beyond what it started out as. Up to that point, I was still a huge fan of Amour, but I was unsure of whether or not they would actually do anything significant with it. After their 'date', I started to think it might actually become something in canon.

BUUUUT....

Well I think Ash was too occupied with the thought of getting presents for their Pokemon that time but to be fair, he did finally took Serena out on a date during one of the last episode of XY&Z (even though he didn't realize it) and personally, I think that actually counts as a date more than what was in the infamous "date" episode.

With all that being said about their first date, I absolutely adore their second one in The First Day of the Rest of your Life. The way Ash casually suggests that she spend the day with him, the way the he seems to be trying to point out things that she would be interested in, and the way that he notices that she's distracted by something and tries in his own Ash-like way to help her out and advise her - it all seemed uncharacteristic for Ash, which I loved, because it really lent some credence to the idea that he had some kind of feelings for her and just hadn't realized it. (Because, you know, he's Ash)

Merry Christmas to everyone! :D

As far as a Christmas wish, I would be happy if we just got a special showing what Serena's doing off in Hoenn. She could meet up with someone else, maybe - is anyone else in Hoenn right now, as far as we know? I just remember that one special with Brock and Cilan, and I thought that one was pretty cool, if only just to see what Ash's friends are up to when he's not around.

Rajas

The dance episode broke my heart lmao but it was kind of funny. In a way the fact that they battled together was good as well because it's still a good way to get close to Ash in itself.

Yeah, I have to admit that I was disappointed that Ash and Serena didn't got any chance to dance. But looking back, I just laugh at it now. How they're so close to dancing but then, BOOM, music stops playing.

EDIT

That second date was the best one for me. I absolutely loved how much attention Ash paid to her. He showed her things she'd love which in itself shows he paid attention to her likes throughout their journey, he saw her conflicted and went about to helping her by himself. Even the talk after the battle about always supporting her was sweet. If they kissed in that episode I would not have been surprised lol.

MERRY CHRISTMAS BTW! Have a great day everyone! (tmrw if you're in the western hemisphere like myself but have a great Christmas Eve as well)

As for my Christmas wish for Amour, it'll be for Serena to return as a main companion in a future gen and they address their bond getting stronger due to the kiss etc even if it's in subtle ways ofc. Other than that I'd like to see her journey in Hoenn as a special, maybe meeting May and Dawn as I think they'd all be great friends.

SatoSere

I wish everyone a MerrY XmaZ, a new year and that our dreams of people and fans are fulfilled. Many of us have hope in the return of Serena in Pokémon.
Congratulations to all of you today, it is also exactly 1 year and 2 months after the anniversary of the first kiss (XY&Z 47, 27-10-2016).

I would like Serena to return to her origin and neighborhood in Pallet Town (Kanto Region), the reasons are remember more things from her childhood and to start her quest to meet Satoshi. Also, Serena on her quest has a Pikachu Female in Pallet Town or Viridian Forest.
In Alola, Satoshi and Serena are reunited, they travel together with new dreams, pokémon, have z-rings, z-crystal, save the world, develop their love relationship (satosere, amourshipping) and many things.

Irina

ready for Gen 8
Everyone a happy christmas.

That certain scene on the airport was something I never thought that it would happen in Pokémon anime. I've watched this series for almost 20 years and this has to be one of my favorite moments of all time.

Serena may not be my favorite Pokégirl, but she definitely has the upper hand with that kiss. Nobody can take that away from her.
Given that special treatment in the XY series, they're just destined to become a couple when Ash achieved his goal of becoming a Pokémon master. It just has to happen after this scene.

Maybe she'll make her cameo next year, I just hope for it. A lillte surprise entrance in SM would be dope.

Rajas

Everyone a happy christmas.

That certain scene on the airport was something I never thought that it would happen in Pokémon anime. I've watched this series for almost 20 years and this has to be one of my favorite moments of all time.

Serena may not be my favorite Pokégirl, but she definitely has the upper hand with that kiss. Nobody can take that away from her.
Given that special treatment in the XY series, they're just destined to become a couple when Ash achieved his goal of becoming a Pokémon master. It just has to happen after this scene.

Maybe she'll make her cameo next year, I just hope for it. A lillte surprise entrance in SM would be dope.

Merry Christmas to you as well! Hope it was great! Well my hope is that what you've said there really does come true in the future. On the fence about appearing in SM though but maybe gen 8?

Satoshi no masara

Well guys, in just a couple of hours, 2017 is about to end (well here in my homeland to say at least) and 2018 is about to start.
Despite all the negative stuff and despite Serena not having any cameo or special episode this year, I still feel like this had been a great year for me.

Anyway, Happy New Year to all of my fellow Amourshippers. May 2018 bring joy to all of us (and I mean not just us Amourshippers but to all the people here in this forum). Hopefully, we get to have a special episode dedicated to Serena this year. :D

Rajas

It's now midnight where I am so Happy New Years guys! Hope everyone has a great 2018 and well let's hope maybe something can happen for us to talk about XD. Forever Amour!

SatoSere

最後まであきらめない! (Saigomade akiramenai!) Amour Forever, Pokémon!
Happy New Year to everyone, let us continue to support and strive to Satoshi (Ash Ketchum) and Serena (Serena) in their lives, dreams and love canon couple for the world.

UltimateNinja

Praying for the holy relics
Wasn't active for the last three months. Something worth to know since that then?

Also a very late happy new year to all amourians.

Rajas

Wasn't active for the last three months. Something worth to know since that then?

Also a very late happy new year to all amourians.

Happy New Years! Don't think anything really important happened apart from random discussions about important episodes and well a bit about the post credits of M20 and the fact that Yajima is directing M21

Satoshi no masara

Once again a belated happy new year to everyone. My new year's resolution aside from finally finishing Ultra Sun and devote myself into EV training some of my Pokemon because I was too lazy before, lolz is to hopefully get my Amour-related fanfic idea written. XD

Rajas

Once again a belated happy new year to everyone. My new year's resolution aside from finally finishing Ultra Sun and devote myself into EV training some of my Pokemon because I was too lazy before, lolz is to hopefully get my Amour-related fanfic idea written. XD

Good luck!

necris14

Protect that smile

Haha, yeah, good luck to you! Poke Pelago makes EV training so much more manageable than it used to be.