• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping Thread V3

Man, too bad i didn't watch xyz series on its original run. Didn't bother to watch anipoke again since ash lost to harrison; xyz ignited the og anipoke fan in me. Sobering that the anime went downhill from there.
Yeah. SM is garbage and Journeys might be suffering the same fate. I liked Season 21 of SM and Bewear but the series still has unfixable flaws. Pokemon is trying to be more kid like and it’s killing them. They should have had Ash and Serena’s kid be the protagonist of Sun and Moon.

Romaíos

Yeah. SM is garbage and Journeys might be suffering the same fate. I liked Season 21 of SM and Bewear but the series still has unfixable flaws. Pokemon is trying to be more kid like and it’s killing them. They should have had Ash and Serena’s kid be the protagonist of Sun and Moon.
Exactly. SM was just unappealing to me especially if one have watched the previous series. Seemed Ash winning that silly league is a way to appease the fans w/c wont simply work for us. Should have let him won kalos league (a way to put an end on it) before obliterating the anime to a full-blown ben 10 cartoon. Why didn't they make a series that would rival cocomelon instead?

Romaíos

well I disagree about your SM opinions, I think it is a good season, however I would like Journeys to focus on regions other than Alola
To each of his own. For me, the bar set by xyz hasn't been matched by sm. The deviation from the tone was weird to some extent. Art style was okay on everything but ash's. Well I know it's a kids show, but they need not make him look that young and cartoony tho.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Hello fellow Amourshippers
Valentines Day is coming up soon so hopefully the Pokemon Company will tweet The Kiss

There's Valentine Serena on Pokémon Masters. Granted it's the game version but still a Valentine Serena.

Wonder if there's fanart of the game version with those clothes already...

Satoshi no masara

Professional couch potato
There's Valentine Serena on Pokémon Masters. Granted it's the game version but still a Valentine Serena.

Wonder if there's fanart of the game version with those clothes already...
I've already seen plenty of Palentines Serena fanart in Pixiv and Twitter. I've also seen some few ones with anime Serena wearing the Palentines day outfit

Credits go to the artists:

BONUS:
Not Palentines day but still a beautiful tribute for our favorite couple and so far my favorite amourshipping fanart of this year:

Last edited:

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I've already seen plenty of Palentines Serena fanart in Pixiv and Twitter. I've also seen some few ones with anime Serena wearing the Palentines day outfit

Credits go to the artists:

BONUS:
Not Palentines day but still a beautiful tribute for our favorite couple and so far my favorite amourshipping fanart of this year:
My favorites are the second and third ones. Theyre all still adorable though.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Happy Valentines for you americans and from other countries who celebrate it today.

Anyway, did they post the thing again or not?

I dont think so since they like to do it every other year for some reason
2018- kiss
2019- no kiss
2020- kiss
2021- no kiss?
2022- kiss?
Anyways people are rt it on twitter so I watched their other Amour posts on 2018 and 2020

Today is the one year anniversary of the CoroCoro Leak (even though it was fake) that drove us nuts.

Epicocity

Today is the one year anniversary of the CoroCoro Leak (even though it was fake) that drove us nuts.
Eh, I wouldn't have ever thought it was a leak.

Anyone familiar with NoVaNoAh's work would know that was hers and nothing official, and indeed myself and a group of friends were laughing about how people could confuse fanart with something legitimate.

Satoshi no masara

Professional couch potato
Eh, I wouldn't have ever thought it was a leak.

Anyone familiar with NoVaNoAh's work would know that was hers and nothing official, and indeed myself and a group of friends were laughing about how people could confuse fanart with something legitimate.
No doubt that anyone who knows NoVaNoah will recognize the art but this fake CoroCoro leak sure fooled a lot of the Japanese fans since they don't know who she is. They only realized it was fake because of the "Satoshu" (サトシュ) in the lower left text.