• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping Thread V3

Random trivia:
Japan holds a poll every year for kiss day [キスの日]. The poll is about "What is your favorite kissing scene in anime?", In 2018, Ash and Serena's kiss scene is in top 3 spot (SAO won 1st spot). In 2019, Pokémon XY dropped to no. 8 losing the no. 3 spot to Naruto: The Last movie and in 2020, it dropped to no. 10
YOU LOVE TO SEE IT!
Make them kiss again

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Raihan is an anime boy that's designed to be young and cool-looking. That alone would be enough to draw in the fangirls.

Then, there's his rivalry with Leon. Who also has the same design pattern going for him. And a big deal is made out of their rivarly.

At this point, one can't help but wonder if it wasn't intentional.

Anyway, far from me saying this but... What does Raihan have to do with Amour? Is he a supporter? Or would be become the creepy who tries to crush on Serena?

Raihan is an anime boy that's designed to be young and cool-looking. That alone would be enough to draw in the fangirls.

Then, there's his rivalry with Leon. Who also has the same design pattern going for him. And a big deal is made out of their rivarly.

At this point, one can't help but wonder if it wasn't intentional.

Anyway, far from me saying this but... What does Raihan have to do with Amour? Is he a supporter? Or would be become the creepy who tries to crush on Serena?
It had nothing. Someone was saying how Raihan has a bunch of fan art

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
Among the listed ships above, SatoSere's encyclopedia also contains the most hints and trivia (much longer than Bulbapedia's list) https://dic.pixiv.net/a/サトセレ
Umm wow i didn’t take notice of it before because i don’t usually check the pixiv encyclopedia and so never paid attention to it, but the number that i assume is the number of people who looked at the tag for amourshipping is pretty ridiculously high for a kids anime shipping.

That 1.4 million mark even surpasses some other tags i was looking up that have even more fanart. I guess amourshipping is even more popular than i previously thought.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Pikachu jumping between both screens and being Ash and Serena’s hats and Pokédexs next to each other, it’s a sign
It has no significance related to the pairing.

They used the imagery of Ash's and Serena's hats because they were the major characters in their series. Ash as the protagonist and Serena as the counterpart of the games' heroine. Also the pink thingie isn't a pokédex but Serena's equivalent of the PokéNav if I recall correctly

Also in the next ED Peace Smile they say the word kiss

Completly unrelated too. Those ending songs tend to just be music done by the recording labels who sponsor the anime. Sometimes the sponsoring label makes a music for a show and assigns the talent they want to sell promote to sing it.

Vchanfan

Two non Amour related things (But are asked because I'm an Amour supporter)
Was it ever implied that Dawn liked Satoshi?
Also, what are ya'll's thoughts on Satoshi being protective of Misty's lure back in DP?

Was it ever implied that Dawn liked Satoshi?
Dawn didn't seem like the girl who was interested in romances, just like Ash, however when Lyra asked her if she was interested in Ash, she didn't know what to say... I think she admired him and maybe she liked him a little, since they traveled for a long time together, they had confrontations, they knew each other a lot etc ... but she did not know how to interpret those feelings. She was not interested in romance. When Ash went to Unova, those little feelings disappeared as they moved away, I think Dawn was much more in love with Kenny.