• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping Thread V3

Maybe yes, maybe not, we only know that Ash has not entered puberty, so it is normal that he does not know what he feels

His reaction to the kiss was too childish, but it's obvious that he liked it XD
Although let's be honest, he acts more mature in XY and XYZ

Also, his age was never said in XY, so if you think about it, you can headcanon his age without ruining the real stuff

Although Journeys really did have to ruin it by stating that Ash is 10 again

2:38, it's pretty cute how ash specifically defends serena

Every time people say “Amourshipping is one sided” or “Ash is dense” I’ll hit em with this

Morax

King of heroes
Every time people say “Amourshipping is one sided” or “Ash is dense” I’ll hit em with this
"Ash is dense" is a valid argument because his feelings have been kept ambiguous ( a pretty common trope in shounen ) but to say it was one-sided is pure hogwash since he never rejected her. One-sided explicitly refers to unrequited love.

Last edited:

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
He is dense because he is a kid and at that age, most kids don't care for or don't understand romance.

Explain why drew/tierno were interested in may/serena respectively. How is it that everyone around him is aware of it?
That is exactly like asking why Ah is still 10 even after 1,148

Which guessing that every episode is one day, that is 3 years and 53 days

Meaning that Ash would have to be 13 (If he started on his 10th birthday) or just turned 14 (if he started 10 years, 10 months, and 10 days from birth)

This is not taking into account 2/3/4/5 parters or off-screen time

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
As I said, in my post: most kids.

"Most kids" and "All kids" refer to different quantities of kids.

When Ash and Serena reunite the English dub has to play I Choose You as the singer is Serena’s VA

ITS KALOS MONTH MY DUDES
This video brings back so much memories... the Fletchling symbolizing the transition from Serena to Ash, always connected. The best thing that Kalos gave us was Amourshipping by far (and Pancham and Satoshi Gekkouga)

Satoshi no masara

Professional couch potato
Recent poll in Japan shows that Serena is still the most popular Anipoke heroine. Serena got a total of 1425 with Dawn in closed second with a total of 1397

Sources:

Recent poll in Japan shows that Serena is still the most popular Anipoke heroine. Serena got a total of 1425 with Dawn in closed second with a total of 1397

Sources:
That poll was a bit tricky, different fan accounts of some pokegirls on instagram began to share the link in their stories so that they could vote in favor of their favorite

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
That poll was a bit tricky, different fan accounts of some pokegirls on instagram began to share the link in their stories so that they could vote in favor of their favorite
Yeah, some characters like dawn and misty had a lot of last minute massive vote increase.

Serena was one of the few who didn’t have an unnatural increase though.

Though the most uncalled thing is probably how all the positive serena comments on the poll were downvoted to hell.

Morax

King of heroes

Sources:
Good to know but i doubt this will have an impact on anipoke. The writers seem to be ignoring her?