• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping Thread V3

Satoshi no masara

Professional couch potato
At least Kobayashi-san is more open with the idea of Ash getting married. Matsumoto-san may just shrug this off and say "Satoshi is too focused on his dream and don't have time for marriage."

I slightly misparsed that bit and made it sound a bit harsher than it was meant, fixed it now.
Hey Dephender, I was reading on Twitter that the previous translation of the interview had something about Ash marrying someone who inspired him or someone he inspired? Was that just an incorrect translation or a misinterpretation of the text?

Morax

King of heroes
Hey Dephender, I was reading on Twitter that the previous translation of the interview had something about Ash marrying someone who inspired him or someone he inspired? Was that just an incorrect translation or a misinterpretation of the text?
Probably a troll. Never trust 4chan.

Satoshi no masara

I think you're referring to this, which is a translator's note and has nothing to do with the interview itself

I think you're referring to this, which is a translator's note and has nothing to do with the interview itself

I'm just referring to this part from the tweet chain that I linked, not the translator's bit at the end of the tweets.

I want you to think about Ash! Marriage is a difficult thing, but Ash will take it, for sure! Someone Ash has and will inspire him. I think Ash can do it, so let's hope he does! For sure there is a person which likes Ash

Satoshi no masara

I'm just referring to this part from the tweet chain that I linked, not the translator's bit at the end of the tweets.
Not sure how "accurate" that translation is but as Dephender said, it's just Kobayashi goofing around so I wouldn't take it seriously

In XY059 when Ash and Serena went on their date and Team Rocket was stalking them did they ever (even during the entire show) say something like ooooh the twerps are out on a date or something along those lines teasing them.

Does the TRio ship Amourshipping?

In XY059 when Ash and Serena went on their date and Team Rocket was stalking them did they ever (even during the entire show) say something like ooooh the twerps are out on a date or something along those lines teasing them.

Does the TRio ship Amourshipping?
This happened in XY061 btw:
2020-06-25_1.png

2020-06-25_2.png

SatoSereFan224888

On a scale of 1-10, how would Ash react if Serena told him she never tried contests? She tells him she watched a contest and she felt like they were too much like showcases so she wouldn’t learn anything to help with future showcases. 1 would mean Ash wouldn’t care, 5 would be neutral, and 10 would be Ash gets so pissed at Serena he never wants to talk to her ever again.

Morax

King of heroes
On a scale of 1-10, how would Ash react if Serena told him she never tried contests? She tells him she watched a contest and she felt like they were too much like showcases so she wouldn’t learn anything to help with future showcases. 1 would mean Ash wouldn’t care, 5 would be neutral, and 10 would be Ash gets so pissed at Serena he never wants to talk to her ever again.
7/10 Ash would be visibly concerned for her. Serena giving up on contests is like a middle finger to her development in XY.

SatoSereFan224888

7/10 Ash would be visibly concerned for her. Serena giving up on contests is like a middle finger to her development in XY.
But Serena tells Ash she learned a lot more from just watching contests rather than participating in them.