• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping Thread V3

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
So... Across all social media, is it accurate to say they post clips of the kiss every year? Or did you have a skip year or two?

Blood Red

【推しの子】
Today is the last day of Kalos Month and naturally, Pokémon Twitter knows how to end it on.

It's funny how they try to keep reminding people that Ash has a girl who likes him without mentioning her in the anime even once since the episode she left.

Well, I'm happy that TPC hasn't forgotten about it, and that they're making sure we don't either.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
That's the closest the show will ever get from an actual romantic scene so it's no wonder they'll run it to the ground.

Though I'm surprised they never used much stuff from Kukui's and Burnett's marriage. At least the proposal bit or the actual marriage parts could fit somewhere.

Morax

King of heroes
Though I'm surprised they never used much stuff from Kukui's and Burnett's marriage. At least the proposal bit or the actual marriage parts could fit somewhere
Well..... they ( anipoke ) haven't shipped anybody as aggressively as satoshi and serena. Kukui x burnett had a marriage but nothing much. SatoSere lasted for 3 years and was advertised to hell and back. Other ships lack that intensity.

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
That's the closest the show will ever get from an actual romantic scene so it's no wonder they'll run it to the ground.

I just find it funny that after posting the goodbye clip on youtube, they went again to use a gif of the kiss as their final tweet. It’s not even them using it once every 1-2 years. Double tap just to be sure for the kalos month i guess.

While they didn’t even put the SM finale on YT or twitter, and just kinda ended.

Though I'm surprised they never used much stuff from Kukui's and Burnett's marriage. At least the proposal bit or the actual marriage parts could fit somewhere.
Imagine having a more mature show or movie about an older Ash, either late teen or early adulthood, to satisfy Amourshippers and even other people

SatoSereFan224888

Now how would Serena react if she saw Ash being a bully towards one of his companions? Let’s say Ash & Goh get into a shouting match and Ash uses profanity and unbeknownst to him Serena saw the ordeal. What would Serena do with Ash?

Morax

King of heroes
Now how would Serena react if she saw Ash being a bully towards one of his companions? Let’s say Ash & Goh get into a shouting match and Ash uses profanity and unbeknownst to him Serena saw the ordeal. What would Serena do with Ash?
Serena : yare yare da wa...

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
Huh it’s sometimes a wonder how YouTube algorithm works.

I just recently had a thought that the honeyworks song Kawaikunarita, that has it’s MV get parodied a lot, would suit serena. Then of course youtube algorithm would suddenly decide to tell me that a serena parody has existed for a year.

Are we sure youtube doesn’t have crazy mind reading technology?

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Not really mind-reading. It's just an algoritm created with some very good logic programming. And it does feel like that now, it'll get worse as technology advancement marches on to the point they'll even guess what you are thinking lol

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
Not really mind-reading. It's just an algoritm created with some very good logic programming. And it does feel like that now, it'll get worse as technology advancement marches on to the point they'll even guess what you are thinking lol
Just let have my crackpot tinfoil theory man. Something something big tech lol.

Not that I’m complaining though. Gems like these are always a nice find. The song and MV were always adorable, but even more so with serena. I like how for this parody the creator actually put the effort to insert more serena relevant things rather than following the original MV more closely like most parodies do.