• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping Thread V3

I really hope Serena shows up to cheer Ash on vs Leon, and then afterwards they confess their feelings to each other
That would redeem JN a bit for me. Honestly I’m scared for SV since SM and JN were ****, especially SM

ALL OF ASH’S COMPANIONS NEED TO BE THERE IN PERSON VS LEON!!!! And then Serena and Ash can confess their love to each other!

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...

Heekful

SERENA CONFIRMED TO BE THERE FOR ASH VS LEON
WE IN THE ENDGAME NOW!!! LETS MAKE AMOURSHIPPING CANON NOVEMBER 4TH BOOK IT

Watch them bring all the companions except Serena because apparently ever since the end of JN105 she doesn't exist anymore.

At this point this news from the summary of JN129 doesn't get me hyped at all, I'm more worried than anything lmao (but at least we'll most likely see May and Brock so that's good).

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
Watch them bring all the companions except Serena because apparently ever since the end of JN105 she doesn't exist anymore.
Wait...what?