• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping Thread V3

Panky..

Discord: Panky..#9281
All of the companions at the stadium would be a nice touch. I hope they'll do it.
They promptly dumped Iris because they were too miserly (or couldn't afford) to keep paying Aoi Yuki, you really think they'll go through a potential logistical nightmare of gathering all those VAs?

Maybe the ones who are already present due to sharing voice with another character (Brock's, for Wobuffet) or on stand-by, waiting for their turn (Mayuki Makiguchi), but outside of those, I highly doubt anything more than a silent cameo.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I could see Dawn as possibility. Toyoguchi has returned a lot so at this point, she's pratically a recurring character.

SatoSere

In the stadium, Serena goes to support and express her feelings towards Satoshi obtains the hopes and strength of his loved ones, public, pokémon and Serena, Satoshi does his dream of being a world champion come true for everybody. Serena blushing gives words of happiness and hugs Satoshi. They kiss remembering the promise of love and their first kiss on the mouth, XY&Z 47.

Blood Red

【推しの子】
In the stadium, Serena goes to support and express her feelings towards Satoshi obtains the hopes and strength of his loved ones, public, pokémon and Serena, Satoshi does his dream of being a world champion come true for everybody. Serena blushing gives words of happiness and hugs Satoshi. They kiss remembering the promise of love and their first kiss on the mouth, XY&Z 47.
I...uh, respect your optimism.

Satoshi no masara

Professional couch potato
Well happy 9th anniversary to Pokemon X&Y. The game/anime that made me a fan of the franchise again. Still can't believe that it will be almost 10 years since the game/anime were released.

Still thankful of this gen for giving us the best mechanics (mega-evolution), arguably the best female character (Serena), arguably the best portrayal of Ash and the best ship (amourshipping)

Well happy 9th anniversary to Pokemon X&Y. The game/anime that made me a fan of the franchise again. Still can't believe that it will be almost 10 years since the game/anime were released.

Still thankful of this gen for giving us the best mechanics (mega-evolution), arguably the best female character (Serena), arguably the best portrayal of Ash and the best ship (amourshipping)
Can’t believe it’s been 9 years..

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
It certainly flew by fast. I still remember the days it was announced.

At first, I didn't like Ash's new look, now it's my favorite. Go figure.

Hopefully Pokémon Masters will celebrate the 10th next year by doing another colab with Ash and Greninja

Half anni wouldn't sound so bad with Ash & Greninja, Goh & Cinderace and another colab with Yellow & ChuChu (she could be anni 4 since she is the 4th manga protagonist though)

SatoSere

This Year 2022 is very special:
Serena has a wonderful development in her life, dreams and her love feelings in her reunion with Satoshi in episode 105 (April 8, 2022), very exciting.
Pokémon Masters EX gives the first debut of Satoshi from the anime in the games, (wish) Serena from the anime would have a Female Pikachu (gets from Viridian Forest) debut in this game.
In the stadium, the return of many friends and rivals who will accompany and support Satoshi's dream in the Pokémon World Championship (PWCS). Everybody wishes to see Serena's interaction and participation expressing her feelings in these important moments towards Satoshi fighting for his dream of being World Champion. We look forward to the trailer and preview.

This October 2022, Pokémon XY~XY&Z anime and game turns 9 years old:
Pokémon XY has a multi-year high record of being the only main Pokémon game.
(wish) Pocket Monsters (jp) and Game Freak have Satoshi and Serena from the anime become the main protagonists of the main pokemon games in October 2025.
Pokémon XYZ 47, 6th Anniversary: Satoshi and Serena have their first kiss.

Dawn's appearing in arena for the final. It's over, Pearl has won. Amour has been completely buried. Goodbye and thanks for all the varicose veins!
Don’t give up hope just yet

Heekful

Watch them bring all the companions except Serena because apparently ever since the end of JN105 she doesn't exist anymore.

I told y'all lmao ! I knew it and it was obvious.

Dawn's appearing in arena for the final. It's over, Pearl has won. Amour has been completely buried. Goodbye and thanks for all the varicose veins!

The cruel reality of being a fan of anything that has to do with Kalos. I wish I was a DP/BW fan sometimes. Well, JN105 was fun while it lasted at least.

PV shows Leon and Sonia as childhood friends could hint to Amour being canon
Serena could be next to Dawn

Not sure why it would relevant whether or not Serena was present in the cameo, it's not like she would interact with Ash either way. Given that they're going to show all of Ash's companions and rivals, she'll obviously be shown in a still at the very least.

ComedianGuy8

Stop the coping and take the loss. Serena was never meant to appear in JN, this just proves it further.
So she didn't appear in the trailer. So what? If she didn't appear in JN129, then it's possible that she's going to appear sometime later. Besides, Serena did appear in JN105 and the official bio of JN129 states that all former companions and rivals are going to watch.