• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping Thread V3

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?

Satoshi no masara

Professional couch potato
Well we got the lemon siblings show up in this week's episode, as well as the Alola gang. If anything, that gave me slight confidence that Serena will have a cameo next week, albeit it being a voiceless appearance.

masdog

Please select an option :

>virus & threat protection
>account protection
>firewall and network protection
>app and browser control
>device security
>device performance and health
>family options
All of them. Run them all.

And boot into the Dell hardware diagnostics while we're at it.

masdog

Try this.

>ctrl + r
>cmd (run as administrator)
>sfc /scannow
Try “sudo rm -rf /“

Don’t actually do that if you have a Mac or Linux machine. Bad things will happen…

Imagine this: Serena appears next episode when Ash looks back on the past and what he does in the future.
The next episode if he wins, Serena visits Ash and they talk about their feelings for each other
I really want to see them together again for more than 30 seconds JN105 blueballed me

Satoshi no masara

Imagine this: Serena appears next episode when Ash looks back on the past and what he does in the future.
The next episode if he wins, Serena visits Ash and they talk about their feelings for each other
I really want to see them together again for more than 30 seconds JN105 blueballed me
I'd put my expectations real low if I were you. We'd be lucky enough if we see Serena watching Ash on TV. It will take a miracle for the writers to come up with those kind of ideas

I'd put my expectations real low if I were you. We'd be lucky enough if we see Serena watching Ash on TV. It will take a miracle for the writers to come up with those kind of ideas

We will ever see Serena and Ash kiss on the lips onscreen?

masdog

Satoshi no masara

Yeah, it's a censors thing. Both Satoshi and Serena's kiss and Kukui and Burnet's kiss had to take place slightly off-screen. On-screen kisses just aren't going to be allowed period, it has nothing to do with how old the characters are.
Interesting but I thought the Kukui and Burnet scene never had any kissing scene (nor any implication) albeit it off-screen like Ash and Serena did. Not sure since never really saw much of the SM anime.

Anyway, assuming that it happens again, I definitely see it happening off-screen as well, but that's more than enough imo. The off-screen kiss of Ash and Serena was already enough to almost push the anime to a higher age rating.