• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping Thread V3

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Yeah I highly doubt the anime is ending. This is the usual end of generation episode that they do every series.

December 9th Amourshipping will become canon

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
The last episode of JN: Pokemon! I’m glad I’ve met you!
We don’t know if that’s the last episode of JN yet…. It could just be the final episode of a Project Mew arc.

It won't be, I doubt Serena will get much screentime besides the few seconds with Lisia if that's even true.
F.U.C.K. That. I will type up a long rant longer than my proposed rants of Party Dancespades and Down to the Fiery Finish combined (my two episodes that cause me the most rage)

masdog

F.U.C.K. That. I will type up a long rant longer than my proposed rants of Party Dancespades and Down to the Fiery Finish combined (my two episodes that cause me the most rage)
If you’re serious, then its probably a sign that you need to take a break. This isn’t healthy.

And if you need to talk, please feel free to DM me.

Heekful

We don’t know if that’s the last episode of JN yet…. It could just be the final episode of a Project Mew arc.

Written by the head writer and right after an episode talking about the future, it screams BW Ending remake to me. I guess we’ll see but chances are high that this is a final episode for Journeys.

Also for the final episodes of a series the director is supposed to storyboard it (Yajima did it for XY as we all know) but there’s no director anymore for Journeys… so…

December 9th Amourshipping will become canon

No it won’t be , but if you want a little fun fact , Serena’s Japanese voice actress birthday in on December 9th.

masdog

Written by the head writer and right after an episode talking about the future, it screams BW Ending remake to me. I guess we’ll see but chances are high that this is a final episode for Journeys.
I’m not saying its not possible. Just pointing we only have titles to go off of and that there could be other explanations.

There are a lot of people who are still upset about “Kalos League Victory” because they made a lot of assumptions about the episode based on the title. I’m just saying to keep an open mind until we know more.

ComedianGuy8

1. We don't know any details about 134 and 135 besides the titles, we'll just wait and see.
  2. Will Amour become canon? Again, wait and see. It's not over yet.
  3. Do we really need Tetsuo Yajima to make Amour canon? No, I don't think so. Like Dephender said, Pokemon is not a director-owned series and there's not going to be any "I don't care what he says, I'm in charge now" situation. We should treat Yajima's statement as what the staff said and not what he personally said.
  4. How do you know it won't happen before the last episode airs? Only the writers know but they will not give away 99% of the future.

Now watch as they shamelessly rehash the pointless romantic subplot in Gen 9. Ash had another childhood friend that he forgot about LMAO.

Amour fans watch in horror as their ship finally sinks to the bottom of irrelevancy, like all the other Ash ships before it.
I would riot.

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
What you’re asking for does sound pretty wholesome but it needs to be a two-way decision or you’ll get retards yelling ‘BuT shE’s MoRE tHaN jUSt ShiPPinG!’ . For example, Akio and Sanae from clannad gave up pursuing their careers to be with each other after their daughter was born. Prioritizing love over career is certainly not as crazy as the schmucks here seem to be pushing but it needs to be mutual.

images

So basically : serena giving up on her career for Ash = Desperate
Both of them giving up their careers for each other = Wholesome

Is how the world works.
Clannad is a phenomenal story and should be the standard for how romance in anime works. And for the love of God, stop trying to shoehorn romance into a shonen anime about monsters. Write your own romance stories involving Serena and Ash. Some of y'all have done just that, and I'm glad you're making your ships into a reality.

masdog

They have officially retconned Ash-Greninja. They hate XYZ
That retcon looks like it comes from Game Freak.

And before you say the anime caused GF to retcon AG, I’ll preemptively drop this response to you:

Heekful

They have officially retconned Ash-Greninja. They hate XYZ

Honestly, at first I was mad at Journeys/Tomiyasu because I thought it was their idea but now that I saw that it was indeed "retconned" in the new games, it's obviously a choice coming from Game Freak/TPCi and it make perfect sense to me.

It's a form from an anime series that is not airing anymore and is from 6 years ago, TPC probably didn't want it in their new games because it's irrelevant now. Maybe we will see Ash Greninja again in a potential X/Y remake, but it's probably 6-7+ years away from now.

At least, be happy, we now know why it wasn't in the Greninja episode and the form is still in Smash so that's something lol.

Regarding Amourshipping, I'm a bit sad because Serena was part of the reason why Ash mastered the form in the first place , all this work and beautiful writing from the Snowbelle city arc for it to be retconned 6 years later... Truly sad.

Honestly, at first I was mad at Journeys/Tomiyasu because I thought it was their idea but now that I saw that it was indeed "retconned" in the new games, it's obviously a choice coming from Game Freak/TPCi and it make perfect sense to me.

It's a form from an anime series that is not airing anymore and is from 6 years ago, TPC probably didn't want it in their new games because it's irrelevant now. Maybe we will see Ash Greninja again in a potential X/Y remake, but it's probably 6-7+ years away from now.

At least, be happy, we now know why it wasn't in the Greninja episode and the form is still in Smash so that's something lol.

Regarding Amourshipping, I'm a bit sad because Serena was part of the reason why Ash mastered the form in the first place , all this work and beautiful writing from the Snowbelle city arc for it to be retconned 6 years later... Truly sad.
It shouldn’t be retconned. Megas weren’t retconned