• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping Thread V3

Satoshi no masara

Professional couch potato
If anything I hope Cricket completely moves on with his life instead of singularly being obsessed with something that's likely never happening now.

At any rate, more to the point, I've always thought it was unlikely the show would do some sort of middle ground where they maintained the romantic/shipping elements but never went anywhere with it for the end of the anime. To me, it always looked like they would either kill or canonize the concept. Honestly I'm glad it seems like they weren't wishy washy. Much easier to have a clean break and more or less end shipping discussions and who Ash will end up with and whatever.

AARTX

Dead inside…
This is the AmourShipping thread, at least make your posts somehow tangentially related.
Oooh my bad tee hee~

Anyways about Amour, either it finally goes down and becomes irrelevant (as a new ship takes over) or fans will have to wait in agony till the "promise" is fulfilled.

Last edited:

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Hope Serena gets a line next episode even if I doubt it
Megas are still relevant in Pokémon.
For all we know, Pokémon Masters can simply show Ash with Kalos outfit and his Greninja. There's money both DeNA and TPCi can get from that lol

Satoshi no masara

Professional couch potato
One thing to consider is that the Battle Bond Greninja was given to the SM player by Ash himself so in context, that Ash-Greninja is one of a kind and the only Greninja to take the form similar to its original trainer. Much as it sucks, but given the lore in-game, it makes sense why other Greninjas doesn't take the form of Ash-Greninja despite having the same ability.

Back to the topic.....yeah, I have nothing....

Speed22

One thing to consider is that the Battle Bond Greninja was given to the SM player by Ash himself so in context, that Ash-Greninja is one of a kind and the only Greninja to take the form similar to its original trainer. Much as it sucks, but given the lore in-game, it makes sense why other Greninjas doesn't take the form of Ash-Greninja despite having the same ability.

Yeah... About that...

1668125345084.jpg

Yeah, I have nothing either.

AARTX

Dead inside…

That’s actually a pretty good reason now that you think about it.

Now battle bond is more faithful to its lore since it only happens once every hundred years in Kalos and Ash is the present "user" of the bond phenomenon.

Now back to the topics. Amour! I hope we can finally put this limping horse to rest

Last edited:

Epicocity

All I know is once this ship goes down, the collective salt from the naive fans will be glorious
  1. No Bashing or Flaming other members, characters, or shippings.
  2. You are allowed to voice criticism/skepticism towards the ship here, but if we get the feeling that you are only here to constantly discourage Amourshippers and/or talk about how unlikely or bad the ship is, please leave.
From the first post, since no one else seems willing to call out your rather nasty behavior.

Speed22

1. No Bashing or Flaming other members, characters, or shippings.
  2. You are allowed to voice criticism/skepticism towards the ship here, but if we get the feeling that you are only here to constantly discourage Amourshippers and/or talk about how unlikely or bad the ship is, please leave.
From the first post, since no one else seems willing to call out your rather nasty behavior.
Nah, we could do without any forum beef in here. Just ignore and report.

I’m more happy seeing Max than Serena. I guess this means May and Serena met offscreen in the special we should’ve gotten.
Ash won so I think this is endgame. Also did anyone see Serena and May holding hands?