• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping Thread V3

Heekful

Well she is fully focused on her career now, seeing May is awesome too.

I won’t ask for a side series about May and Serena’s contests because they would never do that anyway.

We’ll see how the few episodes left for JN play out (I have a very very tiny hope for a celebration in Pallet Town) but otherwise, Amourshipping was a fun ride during these awesome 3 years of witnessing, 5 years of waiting and this one year of false hope. I don’t think they’ll ever make Ash and Serena meet again sadly.

Speed22

Well she is fully focused on her career now, seeing May is awesome too.

I won’t ask for a side series about May and Serena’s contests because they would never do that anyway.

We’ll see how the few episodes left for JN play out (I have a very very tiny hope for a celebration in Pallet Town) but otherwise, Amourshipping was a fun ride during these awesome 3 years of witnessing, 5 years of waiting and this one year of false hope. I don’t think they’ll ever make Ash and Serena meet again sadly.
Yeesh, you know fanfiction exists right?

Serena better be there during the finale episode or JN105 will be a complete slap in the face
Well she is fully focused on her career now
what? Does that mean she doesn’t love Ash anymore? That’s gross.
Also they only showed the Eeveelutions for both

Since Serena only appeared in the stadium I don’t count her appearing this time

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
I really love the tidbit Serena and May are friends and perform together, it makes sense with how she gave Chloe May's uniform and referenced her
Damn sure if Kaori was healthy May would have also appeared along with Serena in that episode

Satoshi no masara

Professional couch potato
If Ash hadn't won, I would have been extremely salty about it and I wouldn't give a crap about Serena having a cameo and would complain much about it as well lol.

Anyway, now's really not the best time to talk about anything shipping related, now is the time to celebrate Ash becoming the world champion. I also think that this could be a new chapter for Leon.

Last edited:

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Seeing Serena with May was so good. I've always wanted those two together since Serena's arc of finding a goal is similar to May's own story with contests. Glad we got this even if off-screen

Honestly I really don’t care that Ash is World Champion, all it matters is that he won, he became the best trainer like he promised Serena so that gives them a really big chance to follow up on Amour.
I think JN135 will end with Ash and Serena grown up with their kid.

BlueDragonfangirl

At least Serena appeared, maybe our ship can get a better ending in the possible final if it’s a celebration type episode like I’m hoping.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
Seeing Serena with May was so good. I've always wanted those two together since Serena's arc of finding a goal is similar to May's own story with contests. Glad we got this even if off-screen

Honestly just makes me wish we have a some special episodes about serena’s time in hoenn. Her adventures with lisia/may would’ve been really fun.

Manqoba

Shipping List Manager
It is kind of a funny coincidence that Serena appeared with May when it all ended. The first AmourShipping fanfic, Midnight's When Those Sapphire Eyes Shone, centered around Ash, Serena, and May. Funny how it turned out, as it may very well end with this scene.

I definitely agree with the other posts though, I really like the idea of May and Serena traveling around Hoenn together. I somehow get the sneaking suspicion that May, holding Serena's hand, knows exactly how she feels about him and what this means to her. It's a very sweet scene.

either that or it's CrimsonVelvetShipping time lol

Satoshi no masara

Professional couch potato
It is kind of a funny coincidence that Serena appeared with May when it all ended. The first AmourShipping fanfic, Midnight's When Those Sapphire Eyes Shone, centered around Ash, Serena, and May. Funny how it turned out, as it may very well end with this scene.

I definitely agree with the other posts though, I really like the idea of May and Serena traveling around Hoenn together. I somehow get the sneaking suspicion that May, holding Serena's hand, knows exactly how she feels about him and what this means to her. It's a very sweet scene.

either that or it's CrimsonVelvetShipping time lol
May: Ooh, I see you have a thing for Ash~
Serena: Wha-!? H-how do you know that!? Am I that obvious?
May: tsk tsk tsk, Serena, when it comes to love, I never miss!
Serena: Oh, is that why you always accept that Drew guy's roses?
May: Sh-shut up! W-we don't talk about "that" jerk, okayyy!?

I think JN135 will end with Ash and Serena grown up with their kid.
I'd like that ngl but for now, it's a pipe dream.

Looking at it again... May really looks she grew up a lot more than anyone else.
Hmm.. doesn't look like it... She's still the same as Serena's..... oh, are we talking about her height?

Last edited: