• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping Thread V3

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?

PokemonKnight

#1 Sylveon Fan
I was glad she made a cameo. Wish she could have been at the event.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Hmm.. doesn't look like it... She's still the same as Serena's..... oh, are we talking about her height?
Something about her face and how her height seemed to use more line than characters that are supposedly the same age as her like Dawn and Chloe

I'd like that ngl but for now, it's a pipe dream.
Why a pipe dream? Who will replace Ash then?
If this is the end of Ash then out of respect for shippers they’ll leave it open ended with not showing an older Ash so that people can go wild about headcanon about what Ash does and who he ends up with if he settles down

Manqoba

Shipping List Manager
Why a pipe dream? Who will replace Ash then?
If this is the end of Ash then out of respect for shippers they’ll leave it open ended with not showing an older Ash so that people can go wild about headcanon about what Ash does and who he ends up with if he settles down
I think the most likely answer is Ash's child. It won't necessarily be with Serena and the mother won't even necessarily be known, but I think it would be the easiest transition. There's less than a month left of JN at any rate. We will know in due time, and the last few episodes will be crucial.

I think the most likely answer is Ash's child. It won't necessarily be with Serena and the mother won't even necessarily be known, but I think it would be the easiest transition. There's less than a month left of JN at any rate. We will know in due time, and the last few episodes will be crucial.
It’s obvious that the mom has to be Serena because she’s the only person that kissed Ash on the lips and the majority of the world loves Amourshipping

Satoshi no masara

Professional couch potato
Honestly, becoming a Pokemon Master is so vague, like what does it really take to become one anyway? I feel like it's intentional to make it as vague as possible just so they can keep Ash and Pikachu in the show for as long as they want. Ash could conquer the Pokemon world and still, that will not make him a Pokemon Master

masdog

Yup. Pokémon Master is a plot device that TPC/OLM/etc can choose to define at any time.

But just because Ash hasn’t achieved that nebulous goal doesn’t mean the show will continue in its current form.

masdog

People saying that Serena is lesbian after todays episode pisses me off
1:

2: Relax. Serena, May, and Ash are all 10 year old fictional characters. There is no reason to get mad about it or even worry about it because THEY ARE 10! And you shouldn’t care about their sexuality! Just enjoy the show!

Last edited:

SatoSere

Ash won....yay....

Also...
FhRrybXUYAAiHDG
I feel great happiness and emotions in my heart to witness Serena expressing her support and worry at the most important moments in Satoshi's life, giving him strength to make his dream of becoming a World Champion come true for all his loved ones, people and pokemon. Also, Serena is on the cusp of being a master coordinator.
Yes in the Episode 135, many loved ones and pokémon appear doing a great celebration party in Pallet Town (Kanto) to Satoshi for fulfilling his dream of becoming World Champion. We would like a reunion between Satoshi and Serena expressing their feelings, dreams, love declaration , blushes and a kiss on the lips in Pallet Town.

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.
Yay Haruka is back and Serena is holding her hand for their supporting Satoshi and Masato Is here too! Lutiais also here as well.