• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping Thread V3

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
He busy

images
He just got his checkmark on Twitter. So he should be easy to get ahold of

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Apologize for the small tangent/off-topic, but this XY talk made me nostalgic so I finally opened my old XY Ash figure and had some fun with it:

20221112-153255.jpg

(Sorry for the awful quality)

Surprised how the hands fit together despite being figures being from different makers. Scale them for the pose was hard though

Satoshi no masara

Professional couch potato
Apologize for the small tangent/off-topic, but this XY talk made me nostalgic so I finally opened my old XY Ash figure and had some fun with it:

20221112-153255.jpg

(Sorry for the awful quality)

Surprised how the hands fit together despite being figures being from different makers. Scale them for the pose was hard though
I've been looking for this XY Ash figure (as well as the S.H. Figuarts Ash). It could go well with my Selene figma and pretend it's Serena with her hair dyed in black

Going back to topic.....yep, still nothing...

Vichoo

I think that at this point the least important thing is the shipping issue (I mean it's ironic to say this here haha but I'll go to the issue itself), and you have to enjoy Ash champion.

I make it clear that I am a full Amourshipper, before I was antishipping until Serena arrived...
For me, although the Pearl revived a little this season but they treated DP very well in general and it was more because of the remakes, apart from the bottom line we know that Dawn was accompanying Ash here because she is THE BEST FRIEND, Serena was not because she had the theme of the contests.
In an anime like pokémon they are not going to make canon a shipping that is not the Amour, it is the amour or Ash is left alone with pikachu. It's not that amour is dead either, it's just in a coma and it shows that it still has some life after the last appearance of the Honeydew.

The way things are, perhaps we know by the end of the year what will happen to the shipping issue, I still have faith that it's Amour or Nothing, that there is a party in town and Serena is there, they both promised that yes fulfilled their dreams were going to see each other again.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I've been looking for this XY Ash figure (as well as the S.H. Figuarts Ash). It could go well with my Selene figma and pretend it's Serena with her hair dyed in black

Going back to topic.....yep, still nothing...

Couldn't get the japanese version so I had to settle with the international one (I assume it was released by Hasbro).

I wanted the Serena one and nearly got it on Yahoo Auctions via Buyee but I end up being outbided. I end up quitting because, as much as I like Serena, I'd rather they a figure of her second outfit.

Figuarts Ash is quite cool but... I don't desire it that much because I'm not really crazy about his Kanto outfit. Was it DP or XY, I'd buy in a heartbeat. I could even settle with the Journeys look.

PokemonKnight

#1 Sylveon Fan
Isn't stopping people from looking into it and concluding that Serena has moved on from Ash. Between this and that scene with her and May, Amour-antis are still in complete overdrive.

Let them misrepresent a clasp of hands between friends during a nervous moment.

Heekful

Let them misrepresent a clasp of hands between friends during a nervous moment.

I see no problem with the May and Serena shipping of course but I find it funny how they ship two characters because of a 1 sec hand holding scene with no romantic implications at all yet they take shot at us Amourshippers for shipping two characters that literally kissed lol.

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.
I see no problem with the May and Serena shipping of course but I find it funny how they ship two characters because of a 1 sec hand holding scene with no romantic implications at all yet they take shot at us Amourshippers for shipping two characters that literally kissed lol.
They did it for today issues....which poor excuse (5 min hand hold isn't a yuri material.....) as Yuri fan myself....it is stupid to see that when you have good anime that dealing with Yuri stuff

Last edited:

Satoshi no masara

Professional couch potato
I'm sorry but I'm not trying to dismiss yuri fans nor do I want to sound like homophobic but why are people trying to ship two characters who's only interaction is barely a few seconds of hand holding?

Also, handholding has been a thing for as long as humanity existed. There's really nothing here to imply anything romantic. Friends does it, siblings does it, everyone does it and it's not always about romance.

If you're looking for a yuri anime then anipoke isn't the anime that will do it for you. Heck, they couldn't even do hetero ships properly in most cases.

Sorry for the venting but I just want to give my two cents about this. As for the main topic... yeah I still don't have any...

Last edited:

Redstar45

I'm sorry but I'm not trying to dismiss yuri fans nor do I want to sound like homophobic but why are people trying to ship two characters who's only interaction is barely a few seconds of hand holding?

Also, handholding has been a thing for as long as humanity existed. There's really nothing here to imply anything romantic. Friends does it, siblings does it, everyone does it and it's not always about romance.

If you're looking for a yuri anime then anipoke isn't the anime that will do it for you. Heck, they couldn't even do hetero ships properly in most cases.

Sorry for the venting but I just want to give my two cents about this. As for the main topic... yeah I still don't have any...
No that actually good point just fans took that hand holding out of context

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
As long as it can walk and speak, it'll be shipped.

Doesn't even need to actually interact as crackshipping and crossovershipping are a thing.

No one ships Ash's shirt and Ash's bag even though it's canon. They are always together, rarely separating duo duty so don't like to yourselves

As long as it can walk and speak, it'll be shipped.

Doesn't even need to actually interact as crackshipping and crossovershipping are a thing.

No one ships Ash's shirt and Ash's bag even though it's canon. They are always together, rarely separating duo duty so don't like to yourselves
Downboy shipping says hello. If you know you know

Redstar45

Honestly, I'm fine if people like their crack shippings but what grinds my gears is that people try to justify their ships as if they are facts that writers are trying to setup and then lash it on a ship that has actual implications.
Same