• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping Thread V3

Blood Red

【推しの子】
Honestly, I'm fine if people like their crack shippings but what grinds my gears is that people try to justify their ships as if they are facts that writers are trying to setup and then lash it on a ship that has actual implications.
Just shippers being shippers, along with a significant trolling component with this one.

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.
Just shippers being shippers, along with a significant trolling component with this one.
Sadly there is nothing that we can do about it .

Vichoo

According to some rumors, chapter 135 of pokemon will have several interactions between all of them, the most interesting being gladio flechado por dawn

Haha, the illusion can not last long for the pearls (if they ever had illusion :v )

According to some rumors, chapter 135 of pokemon will have several interactions between all of them, the most interesting being gladio flechado por dawn

Haha, the illusion can not last long for the pearls (if they ever had illusion :v )
What?

Speed22

What are you talking about?

Manqoba

Shipping List Manager

Speed22

Really? You're not going to elaborate? @Vichoo

Satoshi no masara

Professional couch potato
Leaked image of Ash and Serena in Paldea together
a434etK.jpg

No but really, I hope everyone's having a good time playing Pokemon SV. It's been a blast for me, glitch or not. Still pretending these two are Ash and Serena on an adventure in Paldea together just goofing around after becoming the World champion and no. 1 Coordinator

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
a434etK.jpg

No but really, I hope everyone's having a good time playing Pokemon SV. It's been a blast for me, glitch or not. Still pretending these two are Ash and Serena on an adventure in Paldea together just goofing around after becoming the World champion and no. 1 Coordinator
Poor Cricket. You shouldn’t do that to the kid…

Ghyst

Rowlet Enthusiast
a434etK.jpg

That does look like serena tho

So do you think that Ash and Serena will get together this series? Will they talk in person? What will they talk about?