• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping Thread V3

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Because of everything in this thread, I'm now associating Wiglet with Cricket.

I say people should ship them

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
Because of everything in this thread, I'm now associating Wiglet with Cricket.

I say people should ship them
We’ve had shipping wars during my time in this forum, but I don’t think we ever had meta shipping.

Heekful

I love how there’s one guy that is like « Look Serena’s votes got removed , she’s not so popular after all !!! » (even tho she still has more votes than all the others) and then few hours later there’s Masters EX dropping a SECOND Serena Master Fest out of nowhere which make her at the same level as Cynthia in term of popularity (since Cynthia was the only character that had 2 Master Fair).

Haters are really funny they keep getting L.

Now I wish Serena could get a shiny Froakie in the anime or something, I always loved the Serena & Greninja pairing, more than Delphox honestly.

michael147

With best wishes
I would like to hear your realistic opinions...

How many of you would agree that Serena's crush was actually a big problem for your pairing? She was in her shell and with that couldn't get Satoshi's love.

In my opinion, to be a real contender for Satoshi's reciprocation she needed to set herself to give him more than she expected to get from him and be less timid and just be herself around him, and be more in sync with him. But as far as I see, she set herself otherwise most of the XY... What was in episode 862 underlines what I am talking about.
DP87.jpg

DP113.jpg

DP186.jpg

She could follow him, nobody stopped her.

The kiss was something I clapped to Serena for because then she had guts but she lost time earlier. It was her step in the right direction, and you can hope she still works on herself that way.

U.N. Owen

U.N. Owen

Game Serena is literally another character and an older teen
Why would anyone want to ship her with Ash is beyond me, anime and game Serena aren't even close
This is shipping.
We shall ship on the beaches, we shall ship on the landing grounds, we shall ship in the fields and in the streets, we shall ship in the hills; we shall never surrender!

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Well, as I've said in two other threads, they being tech and support roles does have a way open for a strike Ash with the Ash-Greninja form. If Charizard can so does Greninja.

Poor Chesnaught will be shafted and mostly handed to a trash character like Shauna...
Because of seiyuu reasons, I cannot ship this version of Serena with Ash.
I assume it's a Demon Slayer reference?

I think I read once Masters!Serena got Nezuko's VA but my memory's been faulty.
Why would anyone want to ship her with Ash is beyond me, anime and game Serena aren't even close
There's people who find appeal on pairing characters of different ages. Some even reaching nasty areas but for the sake of fairness, let's focus in the less problematic ones.

At least, this one isn't as... Controversial as the Rika stuff from Card Captor Sakura lol

U.N. Owen

Shadao

Aim to be a Pokémon Master
Especially since Anime Serena has a distinct hairstyle and outfit that makes it almost impossible to confuse her for her game counterpart.

In fan art, if Serena has short hair and bright blue eyes, it's anime Serena. If it's long hair and pale blue eyes, it's game Serena.

It's as if nobody has any conception of multiverse in Pokémon. But then again, people still think that Red would somehow be in the anime... despite the fact it's evident that Ash is the anime incarnation of Red.

Satoshi no masara

Professional couch potato
Shipping or not, the idea of Champion Serena meeting/battling Ash w/ AG is very interesting

Anyway, all hope is not lost for a possibility of Ash and AG Sync pair. After all, we have 3 Sync pair for Pikachu (MC, Red and Ash).

Because of seiyuu reasons, I cannot ship this version of Serena with Ash.
In that case, I guess Ash could end up with Sightseer Naomi.

Also, is it weird that Kito Akari became one of my favorite seiyuu just because she voiced PKMNEX Serena and Nezuko? Since then, I immediately liked her other roles such as Tsukasa from Tonikawa and Kotoko from in/spectre (though I already liked Kotoko even before)

Last edited:

Satoshi no masara

Professional couch potato
I would like to hear your realistic opinions...

How many of you would agree that Serena's crush was actually a big problem for your pairing? She was in her shell and with that couldn't get Satoshi's love.

In my opinion, to be a real contender for Satoshi's reciprocation she needed to set herself to give him more than she expected to get from him and be less timid and just be herself around him, and be more in sync with him. But as far as I see, she set herself otherwise most of the XY... What was in episode 862 underlines what I am talking about.
DP87.jpg

DP113.jpg

DP186.jpg

She could follow him, nobody stopped her.

The kiss was something I clapped to Serena for because then she had guts but she lost time earlier. It was her step in the right direction, and you can hope she still works on herself that way.
That's.... what character development is all about....

EDIT:
Funny to think that out of the Masters 8, only Ash is missing. Then again, these aren't the same characters from JN.
eyKQSyV.png

Last edited: