• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping Thread V3

Panky..

Discord: Panky..#9281
I’m not. I’m serious.
I actually think the writers hate Amour until proven otherwise.
And you just went ahead and proved my words about you to be true, instead of reflecting on what I said improving yourself.

There's no way any decent human with a normal IQ is incapable of any kind of self-awareness, is there? Because if you were, then you'd stop and think for a moment.
And your constant bringing up Amour in every thread is making me start to dislike Serena. So now you know how I feel.
And you went about and projected this the invalid way. You can dump and hate on cricket, but I don't see what that has to do with the character you're falsely projecting your dislike onto.

World Turtle

And you just went ahead and proved my words about you to be true, instead of reflecting on what I said improving yourself.

There's no way any decent human with a normal IQ is incapable of any kind of self-awareness, is there? Because if you were, then you'd stop and think for a moment.

And you went about and projected this the invalid way. You can dump and hate on cricket, but I don't see what that has to do with the character you're falsely projecting your dislike onto.
Right, sorry.

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
Eh I personally don't mind her posts that much tbh.
Tbh. I did have them on ignore for sometime but there are worst offenders who belong on that list and at very least their posts aren't malicious. Serebii should high key be like Twitter where you can mute certain posts containing words you add on the ignore list.

vondecayle

Frankly i’m more suprised people haven’t put cricket on ignore as a standard by this point.
That’s forbidden on serebii. People will complain about “trolls” while simultaneously engaging with them every time they can.

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender
I've been thinking, if that miracle of all pokegirls together happens. Can you imagine the Pokegirls helping Serena with her love affair? How would the pokes and pearls react, mainly hahaha
Or better yet Ash develops a crush on serena and asks Brock for help

Lmao imagine asking Brock for help
He gonna end up making Serena lose interest in him :p
Seriously Brock would give good advice after he cries to himself that Ash found a gf before him
Anyways the chances of any ship happening is minimal, but who knows? Heck, Pikachu evolving is on the table.
The reason why these “shipwars” are more intense than when Misty returned in SM is because this is literally the endgame. And if you look at it from an Amour standpoint, Serena’s return did not make us (or at least me) happy because of how they purposely ignored Amour.
And for those of you who say that the elephant will be addressed, this is Pokemon. They never resolve anything. Just look at poor Greninja used as a pawn for Lucario.

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender
Anyways there are some leakers like gryphon that are saying that liko MIGHT NOT be Ash's daughter do you guys think that liko not being ash's daughter will lessen the chance of amour being canon or endgame?

Anyways there are some leakers like gryphon that are saying that liko MIGHT NOT be Ash's daughter do you guys think that liko not being ash's daughter will lessen the chance of amour being canon or endgame?
Yes, for all the ships. Really that lessens the chance of Amour since Riko looks a lot like Serena.
And what does Gryphon know about the new series already?

AARTX

Dead inside…
I mean, a huge time jump has to happen in order to make that work so I can see why some might say it can’t happen.

Then again the anime has done some weird timeline a**pulls like BW Bianca and BW2 Cheren co-existing and are complete strangers LMAO.

The writers can just use their JN strats and a timeskip will work just fine. Continuity and consistency isn’t Pokemon’s strong suit anyways

Last edited:

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
Well, if Liko is Ash's daughter, that would, to me, pretty much guarantee that Amour goes canon even if the canonization of the ship doesn't happen on-screen. I doubt eternally that they would make an Ash shipping canon that isn't Amour.

So to answer the question, yes, Liko being revealed to not be Ash's daughter does seem that it will decrease the likelihood that Amour becomes canon.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
Liko or Roy being Ash’s kid only opens up the well of idiotic Next Gen fanfic tropes. I prefer our regular idiotic tropes, thank you

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
You doubt the writers idiocy. They could easily make Poke or Pearl, heck even Bloombolt if they wanted too. And they could even make Ash and Goh end up together and Serena be lesbian for more representation to please Westerners.
Any ship is on the table. With Misty being present and Serena not being, plus with JN105 seemingly having Serena haven gotten over her romantic feelings for Ash, Poke and Amour are on an even playing field.
Be a dear and abide by the rules
You are allowed to voice criticism/skepticism towards the ship here, but if we get the feeling that you are only here to constantly discourage Amourshippers and/or talk about how unlikely or bad the ship is, please leave.