• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping Thread V3

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
That’s forbidden on serebii. People will complain about “trolls” while simultaneously engaging with them every time they can.

I will admit i do find it amusing how some people spend so much time and energy to be mad and petty to other users who obviously don’t see eye to eye with them.

It just seems like they want to get angry for the most unimportant things.

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender
Liko or Roy being Ash’s kid only opens up the well of idiotic Next Gen fanfic tropes. I prefer our regular idiotic tropes, thank you
Well I'm a fan of boruto so I would kinda like that hahaha

I don’t get some people’s obsession with Serena getting over her crush on Ash. I know so talk about it but these people want it to happen so badly that they got a boner when JN105 aired and Serena interacted a little with Ash and the Amourshippers were disappointed

There was Pokeshipping hints
Clauncher being in love with Corphish
Misty blushing when going to ask Ash if she could go (way more blushing than Serena had with Ash in JN)
I’m scared

Panky..

Discord: Panky..#9281
As for Misty's blushing, my Japanese is very weak, but the context is that she's too embarrassed and prideful to directly ask to tag along with Ash (having been inspired by his Master's Tournament win to start out on her journey again). That hardly constitutes as an acute Pokeshipping "hint".

Besides, it's been clariffied so many times that merely blushing (especially without understanding the context) hardly constitutes as any proper romantic development.
Because this isn't an echo chamber, unlike what some people say about us.
You and Cricket don't have any opinion, you just have a bunch of insecure feelings that you keep pushing onto other people on both sides of the scale, despite being told off or corrected, and refuse to admit to your faults or self-reflect.

Blood Red

【推しの子】
Based on the episode I’d say this was more on the spot. Might rewatch it with subs though
It's 100% sibling banter and 'C-CORPISH AND CLAUNCHER THOUGH!!!! POKéMON MIMIC THEIR TRAINERS!' Cricket and Speed are just panicking early because...well, that's just how they are. Bonus for Speed, he keeps getting gaslit by 4chan.

Panky..

Discord: Panky..#9281
Don't compare me to that imbecile. And why shouldn't I be insecure? This series has done nothing to warrant me having any faith in it to deliver! Ash just lost to Misty by the way! MISTY!
You not wanting to face the truth is your problem, which I just mentioned above about the incapability of being self-aware and self-reflection. You're both alike in various ways, not my problem if you never want to admit to it. I haven't watched the battle yet because my stream lagged out, so I can't comment on it but if it's poorly written then I could agree with you being upset about it, someone else will need to fill me out on this though.

Now leave, no one wants you here especially since you haven't contributed to any discussion, regardless of constructively or critically, even once.