• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping Thread V3

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender
It’s funny because the player character in XY gets friendzoned by Serena (if you play Calem) and vice versa LOL
because she likes red

Satoshi no masara

Professional couch potato
because she likes red
The idea Red x Serena is something that I always wanted in-game. Though I wonder how old Red is by the time Serena started her journey in XY
You don’t even need to have Ash reciprocate. Just Serena being able to make him blush when they meet would be a clear indication already. Since it never happened to anyone aside from Gisellei
Still, if Serena does end up making Ash blush without reciprocating her feelings, that would not be enough to say the ship is fully canon. Though, I suppose I'd rather have that than nothing. At least it confirms that Ash also likes Serena.

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender
The idea Red x Serena is something that I always wanted in-game. Though I wonder how old Red is by the time Serena started her journey in XY
Red looks 19 years old in sm which kinda takes place 3 years after XY since Serena was 16 in XY they might be the same age

Damerdal

[Dam]n h[er] Gan[dal]f!
Cricket trolling everyone again, I see.

Nothing about today’s episode retcons Amour. As long as no shipping happens at all, then Amour wins by default regarding of how many cute moments Ash might have with Misty or anyone else.

Even if in the slight possibility that Poke does upstage Amour later this miniseries, so what? Imagine being actually upset over who a 10-year-old kid, in a show about anthromorphic monsters beating the crap out of each other, ends up liking (if he does anyway)…

Blood Red

【推しの子】
In Japan?
No, ENG Twitter.
I wasn't even talking about that, Twitter is SatoGou central! And I'm supposed to be the one with reading comprehension problems! Panky's words, not mine!
Look man, not everyone can follow your ridiculously convoluted and ship-obsessed train of thought. I just assumed you were talking about Pokéshipping because that's what you've been talking about since the episode aired.

AARTX

Dead inside…
No, ENG Twitter.

Look man, not everyone can follow your ridiculously convoluted and ship-obsessed train of thought. I just assumed you were talking about Pokéshipping because that's what you've been talking about since the episode aired.
Actually upon closer inspection サトシとカスミ is trending in JP twitter rn

Blood Red

【推しの子】
Because I'm stupid and don't deserve to have an opinion right? That's what Panky would say.
Because you're incessantly posting about Pokéshipping in this thread and talking about Amour being 'dead' based on some vague nonsense. I try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt, but this is really starting to get annoying at this point.

Can you please just talk about something else?