• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping Thread V3

Blood Red

【推しの子】
Entity mays a former anipoke YouTuber. And let's not discuss about him any further
Okay...? So from what you said, it's just some literal who 'influencer' who doesn't like Amourshipping anymore. Gotcha.

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender
Okay...? So from what you said, it's just some literal who 'influencer' who doesn't like Amourshipping anymore. Gotcha.
Yeah I think I should delete Twitter for awhile lmao

Damerdal

[Dam]n h[er] Gan[dal]f!
Bruh wtf did I just read

I really picked the worst time to check this thread out huh

Cricket really decided to interject a perfectly normal discussion with a NSFW cringy lemon fanfic, and an equally cringe Reddit comment.

pokemon-ash.gif

Literally who

Exactly, who tf are any of these people? Why do people care what they say?

(Amour)Shippers on Twitter, YT, Tumblr, Reddit, and other places can be so cringe and tribalistic.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Thread's been... An interesting ride so far.

I'm lowering my expectation by what a hypothetical Serena return may end up being, to be honest.
If you still plan to use it in the future... Then I'd suggest you could simply just log out for a while.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
Well e***y m*ys said once in a tweet that he and his yt bros are done with amour
That’s probably not the ringing endorsement of your idea that you think it is.

If you want me to take the idea that influencers have turned against something in AniPoke, reference someone reputable who wasn’t fired out of a cannon and into the sun…
Ya think?

Snark aside, you should probably do that anyway because the new owner is basically destroying it any way he can.

Exactly, who tf are any of these people? Why do people care what they say?
They’re big wheels down at the cracker content creation factory. Otherwise known as YouTube.

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender
I’m breaking the rules here slightly because I want this in a separate post.

Stop giving cricket attention. Instead of replying to that post with the NSFW fanfic, report the post and add him to your ignore list.
Such a shame!! that fanfic had a really good premise before it went to nsfw territory

I’m breaking the rules here slightly because I want this in a separate post.

Stop giving cricket attention. Instead of replying to that post with the NSFW fanfic, report the post and add him to your ignore list.
Yeah I’ll delete the post right now.
Such a shame!! that fanfic had a really good premise before it went to nsfw territory
Yeah it has good writing but went too far, I blocked the guy that wrote it

Cricket, we already read your comment on his fanfic.
So did you actually read that chapter? Wasn’t that smut so uncomfortable?
Anyways new episode titles will be revealed soon, wonder if Serena will be in any of them.

I only went as far as reading your comment on the guy’s Reddit thread, which was…quite enough for me.
Some of stuff I mentioned didn’t happen.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
GameFAQs is worse and I will die on that hill proudly

/vp/ is for losers tho, Clover is the only good thing they've ever done
Did I ever say it was better though tbh it doesn't have as low lows

Alright dudes pack it in. No more talking about the lemon fic on the media intended for children forum.
Tell that to the OP of the fic posting it on reddit
Anyways no more of that ****. Sorry I brought it up. And thank you guys for opening my eyes about how ****ed up it was