• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping Thread V3

Heekful

The truth is that they are being very negative, I mean, I still don't see a good direction, however, all this negativity reminds me of the final episodes of XYz until before the kiss where we thought that Amour was dead and it surprised us at the last minute...

I'll keep waiting but I'll take everything with a grain of salt

I also think that if they have something prepared for Amour or Serena, they will not reveal it and they will keep it under 7 keys until the last minute.

It's true that during these 6 years we went through a lot of rollercoasters... I remember all of them because I was lurking during the 2013-2014-2015 era and really started posting in 2016.

2014 : Date episode announced, people expected something big to just end up disappointed (but hey the ribbon was something at least)

2015 : Palermo's first appearence with the first feeling of negativity surrounding the second Amour thread

2016 : Dance episode, another big bait

Mid-Fall 2016 : Kalos League final (+ S&M trailer looking like a reboot at the time) so everyone lost hope and at the end we got something big so we celebrated during a few years.

End of 2016 : Yajima's interview (with a lot of Amourshippers becoming toxic along with it sadly). We gained even more hope and dreams that carried during almost 5 years.

2022 : The JN105 title and preview with everyone saying (coping) that Sylveon was Lisia's. Later it was leaked that it was indeed Serena's and nobody expected Ash and her to meet but... It kinda happened (I'm glad it wasn't leaked honestly).

I don't count Amour out yet but honestly we might be at the peak of negativity with these fillers titles announced and only 4 episodes left, even if we end up with nothing, these 6-7 years would have been really fun to me.

even if we end up with nothing
Imo at the end of XYZ Amour was set up to be canon with Serena kissing Ash. If they retcon/sink/ignore it then it will be contradictory to what they were setting up, and thus I would be really disappointed.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
2022 : The JN105 title and preview with everyone saying (coping) that Sylveon was Lisia's.
Just a small correction here. Everyone wasn't saying it was Lisia's. There was a lot of discussion in that episode thread about who the owner was with some people correctly predicting that Serena would reappear in this episode.

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender
2015 : Palermo's first appearence with the first feeling of negativity surrounding the second Amour thread
Why would Palermo's inclusion be a threat to amourshipping?

Why would Palermo's inclusion be a threat to amourshipping?
Technically Palmero offered Serena a position and Serena declined, freeing herself to travel with Ash… before immediately deciding to leave him and go to Hoenn.
I’m still salty about that.
Btw all of Ash’s companions except for Misty left him because of choice. Misty had to leave him because she had to continue her gym duties.

GohMaster!

Goh Gettem!
Technically Palmero offered Serena a position and Serena declined, freeing herself to travel with Ash… before immediately deciding to leave him and go to Hoenn.
Btw all of Ash’s companions except for Misty left him because of choice. Misty had to leave him because she had to continue her gym duties.
Were you really expecting Serena to permanently travel with Ash?

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Dawn also, IIRC she was planning on going to Kanto but then that magazine thing happened

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender
Were you really expecting Serena to permanently travel with Ash?
As far as I remember a lot people from the community where expecting back then even in one of lockstin's videos he theorized that too

Last edited:

masdog

As far as I remember a lot people from the community where expecting back then even in one of lockstin's videos he theorized that too
Ah yes...the madness of crowds....

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer

Guess somebody on Twitter recognized my new signature and is spreading it to keep AmourShipping alive.
" #KillTomiyasu "
Why do psychotic amour fans like those still exist? Holy **** get a life
Those videos may have been incorrect but God damn weren't they well made and absolutely fun to watch

masdog

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!

Morax

King of heroes
I like Jungle P, but you can't beat SAAAAAAAAAA YUKOOOOOOOOOOOOU
Yes i can.
daijoubu! Saa mae ni susumou taiyou wo itsumo mune ni
Arashi ga kitara kata kunde sono saki no hikari wo miyou
Yume no kakera atsumareba asu ni mukau chizu ni naru
Dakara onaji hata no moto negai wo tsukamaeyouyo
Bokura wa hitotsu One Piece

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Yes i can.
daijoubu! Saa mae ni susumou taiyou wo itsumo mune ni
Arashi ga kitara kata kunde sono saki no hikari wo miyou
Yume no kakera atsumareba asu ni mukau chizu ni naru
Dakara onaji hata no moto negai wo tsukamaeyouyo
Bokura wa hitotsu One Piece
hmmmm.....ok I don't put it there, buuuut I'd be lying if I said I didn't love it......either way

HASHIRIDAZE HASHIRIDAZE

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
That’s good but not as good as
ONE DREAM, ONE WISH, KANETAI NARA OVER THE TOP!
hmmm, ok I will say it's my favorite of the Wano OPs