• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping Thread V3

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender
if all you care about is that this pairing doesn't get replaced by another ship (viz. Pokeshipping), then you're good.
I dunno man I think tierno x serena has a good chance of being the endgame ship /s

Last edited:
Amour wins in XY but not in JN because JN destroyed Amour with Serena being independent of Ash

Manqoba

Shipping List Manager
Sometimes I feel like AmourShippers want to defeat themselves. This fandom was literally served the biggest miracle in the history of Pokemon shipping so far and yet so many people are ready to scuttle their ship just because it isn't getting loudly reaffirmed at every turn.

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender
Sometimes I feel like AmourShippers want to defeat themselves. This fandom was literally served the biggest miracle in the history of Pokemon shipping so far and yet so many people are ready to scuttle their ship just because it isn't getting loudly reaffirmed at every turn.
Well we are in the final leg of the story were the main rival ship has a resurgence in popularity and also we barely have any amour let alone Serena related content post XY. And don't forget the fact that a lot of amourshippers are XY fans which in turn that a huge chunk of them probably didn't like how tomiyasu currently handles the series. I do not agree with them but I do kinda understand why they're like that.

GohMaster!

Goh Gettem!
Well we are in the final leg of the story were the main rival ship has a resurgence in popularity and also we barely have any amour let alone Serena related content post XY. And don't forget the fact that a lot of amourshippers are XY fans which in turn that a huge chunk of them probably didn't like how tomiyasu currently handles the series. I do not agree with them but I do kinda understand why they're like that.
A ton of them also taking things extremely too far like threats/death wishes of Tomiyasu. The ship has a lot of loudness.

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender
A ton of them also taking things extremely too far like threats/death wishes of Tomiyasu. The ship has a lot of loudness.
I mean pokeshippers have been doing that since 2002 it's not an amour exclusive thing you know

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
I mean pokeshippers have been doing that since 2002 it's not an amour exclusive thing you know
But amour is the most visible. At least it is on this forum.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
I literally do not understand how does JN105 crush amourshipping in any way, aside from Cricket's delusions, coz I've seen some people suggest that
Even if you want to say the episode doesn't have any amourshipping hints in reference to the ship scene, fine that's alright, we didn't get any amourshipping moments for JN105 let's go with that for a second
How does that change anything from the setup of XY's last episode???
How is amourshipping suddenly denied?
Yajima's intrepretation has in no way been discredited

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
It also is on reddit, twitter, etc
You also picked the two places that I don't really go to anymore. LOL.

I don't necessarily count Twitter because the algorithm will show you things that it thinks you're interested in as "trending topics." I don't want to completely discount it, but some of what you see may not be an accurate picture of things because of how their trending algorithm works. Twitter is also dying because of the ownership, but that's a conversation for a different place...

Reddit is a different case. The Amourshipping subreddit is really active.

ComedianGuy8

I do not believe that Serena being independent means she no longer loves Ash nor that the writers are no longer pairing up Ash with Serena simply because there's no obvious moments in JN105 because that episode is supposed to focus on her growth and Chloe. Also, I have faith in the writers including Tomiyasu and I would never think of sending death threats because that's stooping to a toxic fan's level no matter what. Do you know why credits exist at the end (or beginning sometimes) of every episode or movie? It's to list and credit people who have been involved with the production. Guess what, Daiki Tomiyasu and Kunihiko Yuyama has been on the list of Storyboard Artists in the end credits of XY140 so that means they must be on board with Amour.

Last edited:

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender
Because Cricket is a delusional clown who gives the genuine people in this thread a bad name
I don't think cricket is a delusional clown(that's reserved for AL) is just that there would've been a lot less Serena and amour bashing if he just stayed in his lane