• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping Thread V3

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender
It's either this or a subreddit full of no effort cringe posts or twitter, damn amour discourse is at an all time low.

Does Bulbagarden have an active amourshipping thread?

Xuxuba

Just post about amour as much as they try to derail the thread. Eventually, their post will be drown out by other comments.

I’m still in the camp who says that ambiguity will be used over having a definitive future. In the event the new characters fail, we can at least pull Ash into the mix to get the fans talking again.
Dunno, i feel like, if they wanted to, they could just give us a definitive future and still bring back an alternative version of Ash if they were to reintroduce the character as the AU movies seem to show that people don't mind watching a different version of him.

That said, i do think that, judging by MPM's track record, no definite answer will be given regarding anything and that includes amourshipping. I don't think anything too groundbreaking will happen on the last episode other than some self-reflecting about the pokémon master goal.

So while possible, i wouldn't say it's likely.

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender
That said, i do think that, judging by MPM's track record, no definite answer will be given regarding anything and that includes amourshipping. I don't think anything too groundbreaking will happen on the last episode other than some self-reflecting about the pokémon master goal.

So while possible, i wouldn't say it's likely.
Well at this point I just hope for an amour movie or an ova in the 10th anniversary of the XY anime

Xuxuba

Well at this point I just hope for an amour movie or an ova in the 10th anniversary of the XY anime
That'd certainly be quite interesting, tho they usually don't commemorate specific series' anniversaries.

I think it's more likely for them to celebrate the date when the show was first aired and for them to bring back previous characters when they have to promote a remake, tho i am not sure how that will play out once the new protagonists arrive.

Regardless of commemorative dates, i do think specials/OVAs with previous main characters are not too far off from the realm of possibilities. It does sound like something they would do.

As for the movies, i am not exactly sure what they are gonna do with them as they became an entity of their own vastly separate from the show. But if we are talking about what i *want* to happen, a movie addressing amour would certainly be on the top of my list, as we'd get more time and better animation than in a special.

Last edited:

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender
That'd certainly be quite interesting, tho they usually don't commemorate specific series' anniversaries.
Well the XY series got a lot of favoritism in JN and Yajima is back on the helm so yeah I can see them doing that

Might write another large post expanding on the mediocrity related to episode 105 was as well as trying to make a more extensive summary of some of the central conundrums surrounding the state of AmourShipping and Serena after the show ends.

I'm not bothered by where MPM has went. Incredibly skeptical they'll confirm or even hint to any shipping of the sort in the final episode. I am slightly annoyed at some of what was said during the period of Serena's return and some of the surrounding commentary after the fact, but it is what it is.

At the very least, I hope Serena makes some sort of Movie 20 end credits type appearance.

Last edited:

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender
Cope post:
Seeing the leaks it's pretty evident that latias and latios were there because movie 5 won the poll.

Well Serena won the best poke girl poll and 4th best anime kiss in Japan.

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender