• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping Thread V3

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender
Since gryphon promised that there will be a leak dump after today's episode this is probably the day where we learn the fate of amourshipping...

SatoSere

Final Episode, Satoshi is lying on a hill near Masara Town (Pallet Town) remembering and expressing in his own words everything that in his life has given him as his dreams come true, pokémon, friends and his loved ones who have always accompanied him, finding his own answer to being a pokémon master. Satoshi feeling very happy in life, he begins to close his eyes little by little, falling asleep on his girlfriend's lap Serena, Serena listening to everything Satoshi feels. She takes care of him until he wakes up, Serena expresses her feelings, approaches and gives Satoshi a beautiful kiss.

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender
Since gryphon promised that there will be a leak dump after today's episode this is probably the day where we learn the fate of amourshipping...
Massive spoiler warning!!!so the leaks has come out and Serena or any other pokegirl won't be featured in the final episode. Apparently the writers chose to disappoint us one final time.... How typical of them.

Trey pokes

Massive spoiler warning!!!so the leaks has come out and Serena or any other pokegirl won't be featured in the final episode. Apparently the writers chose to disappoint us one final time.... How typical of them.
Not even surprised. But at least we're getting a conclusion. Even though it's going to be one that most people will rage over.

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender
Lol i’m more surprised some people didn’t see this coming.
Well I'm fine as long as amour doesn't sink

Not even surprised. But at least we're getting a conclusion. Even though it's going to be one that most people will rage over.
Well as long as the rival ship are no blatant moments in both sides amour is still the closest to canon

Satoshi no masara

Professional couch potato
At this point, being disappointed in this 11-episode "special" is just as bad as being hopeful that something good will happen until the end.

Ah, well at least just give Ash and Pikachu one last moment together before they send them off.

The new series better be a fresh new start with new and unique character without any callbacks from the previous series. I don't want to be reminded of what was robbed from us.

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender
Honestly I really assumed the worst but man it is still disappointing

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
Honestly i’m just glad this last train wreck of a special is ending soon.

I expect some people making a big deal of the ending next week, but after that things should be back to how they were before. Can’t say i’m gonna miss the short revival of shipping wars that we got.

Last edited:

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender
Well at this point I just hope for an amour movie or an ova in the 10th anniversary of the XY anime
Honestly this is the only hope for amour rn

Satoshi no masara

Professional couch potato
Man I'm excited for next week. We'll finally get to play Resident Evil 4 Remake.... and then I'm reminded that the last episode of MPM will be on the same day and my enthusiasm has just disappeared

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender
Man I'm excited for next week. We'll finally get to play Resident Evil 4 Remake.... and then I'm reminded that the last episode of MPM will be on the same day and my enthusiasm has just disappeared
Lmao someone really needs to make a venting thread for mpm alone lol

Shadao

Aim to be a Pokémon Master
I mean, by this point, Misty's relationship with Ash has been leaning heavily into platonic territory since she never does anything to one-up Serena. It's the same with every other girl that Ash meets in the post-Serena world. Early attempts to ship Ash with these girls at the beginning... but they barely last before fizzling out of interest. All because they don't have that staying power compared to Amourshipping. They all feel platonic.

But honestly, the bigger news is that Ash's Pidgeot finally returns! Yay! If Serena and other friends can't join for the finale episode, then Pidgeot should more than make up for it. It's the only Pokémon that hasn't return in decades and deserves to at least reunite with Ash at least once.

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender