• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping Thread V3

Morax

King of heroes
Dude I love your serene and relaxed way of acting... wish I could be like you, but I guess the impulse of idioty always wins over me.
Broth'r i loveth thy s'rene and didst relaxeth way of acting. wisheth i couldst beest liketh thee, but i guesseth the impulse of idioty at each moment wins ov'r me

SatoSere

Final Episode, Satoshi is lying on a hill near Masara Town (Pallet Town) remembering and expressing in his own words everything that in his life has given him as his dreams come true, pokémon, friends and his loved ones who have always accompanied him, finding his own answer to being a pokémon master. Satoshi feeling very happy in life, he begins to close his eyes little by little, falling asleep on his girlfriend's lap Serena, Serena listening to everything Satoshi feels. She takes care of him until he wakes up, Serena expresses her feelings, approaches and gives Satoshi a beautiful kiss. In the afternoon, Satoshi wakes up accompanied by his happy girl Serena.

Shadao

Aim to be a Pokémon Master
Since we finally know the fate of Amourshipping in MPM I'll ask these very repetitive questions again.

1. Do Yajima's words still hold true even though there is zero Serena presence in MPM11?
2. Even after everything that has happened and leaked, do you guys still think that Serena still has feelings for Ash after the end of JN105?

1. The last episode is about Ash and Pikachu finally becoming Pokémon Masters or at least, understanding what Pokémon Master really means. This question is the central focus for both the episode and the mini-series. Recall what Yajima actually said:

They didn't, but I ended it in a way that makes you think they probably will become one in the future. Serena tells Satoshi that she's going to improve herself and then come back to him.

They will become one in the future. Anyone who knows about the floating timeline concept knows what "in the future" means. A time skip into the future, where Ash is no longer 10 years old. Which will never happen as long as the show is continuing his adventures right now. Well, that is going to end in less than a week. The time skip is now possible.

2. Serena always has feelings for Ash. Hasn't left her since the final episode of XY, will never leave her at all. If Bonnie can get her "Marry Clemont" gag back, and Brock is still bad at wooing girls, why would anyone believe that Serena no longer has feelings for Ash?

ComedianGuy8

1. The last episode is about Ash and Pikachu finally becoming Pokémon Masters or at least, understanding what Pokémon Master really means. This question is the central focus for both the episode and the mini-series. Recall what Yajima actually said:

They will become one in the future. Anyone who knows about the floating timeline concept knows what "in the future" means. A time skip into the future, where Ash is no longer 10 years old. Which will never happen as long as the show is continuing his adventures right now. Well, that is going to end in less than a week. The time skip is now possible.

2. Serena always has feelings for Ash. Hasn't left her since the final episode of XY, will never leave her at all. If Bonnie can get her "Marry Clemont" gag back, and Brock is still bad at wooing girls, why would anyone believe that Serena no longer has feelings for Ash?
1. That is obvious because the late Hidaka said back in 2008, "When Ash becomes a Pokemon Master, the show will end" which is now "Ash's adventures will end at least". Also, one of the leakers say the finale has an open ending but it's not 100% confirmed but extremely likely. As for the time skip, the statements from Yuyama and Yajima are confusing because Yuyama's statement "Ash is eternally ten years old" can be easily taken as "Ash will never become an adult".

2. I can also imagine Tierno trying to woo Serena but only to be left heartbroken when he discovers that she likes Ash. Brock witnesses this and tries to comfort Tierno by telling him that he himself has been in that similar situation.

Tierno: ♥ "Serena! Look at her! She's ten times more stunning than before! I'm going to ask her out on a date!" ♥ (rushes towards Serena) "Huh?"

Serena: (to herself while looking at her blue ribbon) ♥ "Congratulations on your World Pokemon Champion, Ash." (sigh) "Wait 'til we meet again when I reach to your level." ♥

Tierno: "You like Ash?"

Serena: "Huh? Did you just hear me talking?" "To be honest, yes. Ash is a very special person to me. He's very positive, full of energy, and never gives up until the very end. That's what I really love about him."

Tierno: "What do you know? My dream girl is actually in love with the new World Champion. What a bummer!"

Brock: "Yeah! Welcome to my life!"

Tierno: "Who are you?"

Brock: "My name is Brock and I know how you feel! I also went down that road as well! THE ROAD OF ROMANTIC REJECTION!! WWWAAAAAAHHHH!!!!"

Tierno: "WWWAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!"

Last edited:

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
This isn’t “the writers” fault. They just write the episodes based on the outlines they’re given. If you’re really looking for someone to blame, then you should be blaming the production committee, Yuyama, and TPC
Sure i guess. I use the term writers to make it easier since it revolves on the story, but really always blame the entirety of the production.

Satoshi no masara

Professional couch potato
1. That is obvious because the late Hidaka said back in 2008, "When Ash becomes a Pokemon Master, the show will end" which is now "Ash's adventures will end at least". Also, one of the leakers say the finale has an open ending but it's not 100% confirmed but extremely likely. As for the time skip, the statements from Yuyama and Yajima are confusing because Yuyama's statement "Ash is eternally ten years old" can be easily taken as "Ash will never become an adult".

2. I can also imagine Tierno trying to woo Serena but only to be left heartbroken when he discovers that she likes Ash. Brock witnesses this and tries to comfort Tierno by telling him that he himself has been in that similar situation.

Tierno: ♥ "Serena! Look at her! She's ten times more stunning than before! I'm going to ask her out on a date!" ♥ (rushes towards Serena) "Huh?"

Serena: (to herself while looking at her blue ribbon) ♥ "Congratulations on your World Pokemon Champion, Ash." (sigh) "Wait 'til we meet again when I reach to your level." ♥

Tierno: "You like Ash?"

Serena: "Huh? Did you just hear me talking?" "To be honest, yes. Ash is a very special person to me. He's very positive, full of energy, and never gives up until the very end. That's what I really love about him."

Tierno: "What do you know? My dream girl is actually in love with the new World Champion. What a bummer!"

Brock: "Yeah! Welcome to my life!"

Tierno: "Who are you?"

Brock: "My name is Brock and I know how you feel! I also went down that road as well! THE ROAD OF ROMANTIC REJECTION!! WWWAAAAAAHHHH!!!!"

Tierno: "WWWAAAAAAHHHHH"
And both of them enrolled to the school of Master Bonnie, mastering the ways of how not to flirt like a creep.

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender

Morax

King of heroes
Sure i guess. I use the term writers to make it easier since it revolves on the story, but really always blame the entirety of the production.
I blame world war 2 because that led to the production of nuclear bombs which led to Hiroshima/Nagasaki which led to the creation of anime which led to the creation of Pokemon.

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
I blame world war 2 because that led to the production of nuclear bombs which led to Hiroshima/Nagasaki which led to the creation of anime which led to the creation of Pokemon.
Nah, the problem is those single celled organism that dared to evolve and leave the sea.

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender
Last edited:

Satoshi no masara

Professional couch potato