• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping Thread V3

Panky..

Discord: Panky..#9281
@Dark_King25 Bro, put that stuff in spoilers, completely overwhelmed me on mobile with a long af scroll and an assault of paragraphs on the eyes. As for the post itself, I'll check it on desktop later.

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender
@Dark_King25 Bro, put that stuff in spoilers, completely overwhelmed me on mobile with a long af scroll and an assault of paragraphs on the eyes. As for the post itself, I'll check it on desktop later.
Oh ok I'll try im not really familiar on technical stuff here lol

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Oh ok I'll try im not really familiar on technical stuff here lol

Don't feel bad about it. I've checked your post and I noticed it only had the link so your intention only posting that is clear. It just happens this forum's XenForo engine has embedded the Reddit post because it does have this feature and "assumed" it was your intention

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?

Damerdal

[Dam]n h[er] Gan[dal]f!
so I went into r/amourshipping and saw this wonderful post responding to some of the criticisms of amourshipping

aaaand look who's in the subreddit!!!

https://www.reddit.com/r/AmourShipping/comments/11t0yxg/_/jchqnij

Sir, this is a Wendy’s…

Holy, it’s just a cute romance in a kids show about anthropomorphized monsters beating the crap out of each other, not The Brothers Karamazov.

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender
Sir, this is a Wendy’s…

Holy, it’s just a cute romance in a kids show about anthropomorphized monsters beating the crap out of each other, not The Brothers Karamazov.
Well it's a good argument I'll give them that lol

Last edited:

Morax

King of heroes
The continuation is better.

Japanese artwork like this is what I find closest representation of their canon personalities. Most of the non-japanese artwork just turn them OOC.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang