• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping Thread V3

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang

And that's why Wallace will never get an alt on Pokémon Masters!

BlueDragonfangirl

Well, at least no ship will be cannon judging by the leaks, besides maybe Ash x Gary or Ash x Pikachu bahaha.

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender

Satoshi no masara

Professional couch potato
Ash: So um, what are some of the weirdest villains you guys have fought?
Manga Red: I fought an alien from space
Ash: Oh, no way! I fought an alien from space too!
Game Red: I'm lame, I fought a weird experimental Pokémon inside a cave
Manga Red: Can we rewind back to the "I'm lame" part? Cuz, you're not
Ash: ...No, really, I wish I caught Mewtwo
Game Red: You can't do that, huh?

I'm more of a LuckyShipper myself tbh, never rlly got the hype behind SpecialShipping.
I'm more of a luckyshipper as well (I really like Blue/Green flirting with Manga Red). I'm headcanoning that the Mega-Ring they got during ORAS chapter were also their engagement ring
That said, I don't mind specialshipping
What a bias dude Ash is.

v00wx2rp3ay81.jpg
7f4zqf.jpg

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender
Gryphon, one of the anipoke leakers, revealed that in the first episode of PM2023, Riko 's Mom is shown, and it isn't any Pokegirl, shutting down the Serena is Riko's mom theories once and for all
Sad but not surprised, If liko was intented to be Ash's daughter then she would probably have z marks on her cheeks just like how Himawari has Naruto's whiskers

Last edited:

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender
And if there a timeskip was gonna happen, it wouldn’t be so huge. At most, probably a 5 or 6 year time jump is possible.
Well it seems like the only hope of amour being canon is a special episode on XY's 10th anniversary.

Last edited: