• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping Thread V3

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender
Cherry Blossom connections

Fr-luMBX0AMfxZz.jpeg
ScreenShot2022-02-25at2.22.06PM.png

Last edited:

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender
Cherry blossoms are more of a symbolism for graduation or 'sotsugyou' than romance tbh
just stating the parallels lol

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender
So that means Ash has turned 11 years old. :)
anyways here's a question: you said before that Ash and Serena would be like kukui and burnet in the future but wouldn't that contradict or be in conflict with the nature of Ash's dream? since Kukui is settled down and being a pokemon master requires you to travel and meet as much as many pokemon as you can?

Satoshi no masara

Professional couch potato
anyways here's a question: you said before that Ash and Serena would be like kukui and burnet in the future but wouldn't that contradict or be in conflict with the nature of Ash's dream? since Kukui is settled down and being a pokemon master requires you to travel and meet as much as many pokemon as you can?
They don't need to copy exactly everything about Kukui and Burnett. They could become like a traveling couple or something. Either that or Ash does the "I'm going out to buy Moomoo milk" excuse and leave Serena at home with their kids, who will also go out on an adventure at the age of 10, leaving Serena all alone like Delia

Shadao

Aim to be a Pokémon Master

Did they retire from their profession, I ask you?

If anything, Ash would be excited at the prospect of having a child because it would be a new experience for him. Nothing is pointless to him and who knows? Perhaps raising a child with Serena would open his eyes to new possibilities with Pokémon. Or find new Pokémon in your backyard. You never know.

Ash always likes a new challenge. If he has to balance out his journeys with family duties, he will gladly do so since... by this point, he would already mature into an adult.

Satoshi no masara

Professional couch potato
If anything, Ash would be excited at the prospect of having a child because it would be a new experience for him. Nothing is pointless to him and who knows? Perhaps raising a child with Serena would open his eyes to new possibilities with Pokémon. Or find new Pokémon in your backyard. You never know.
.... I can already see Serena using this to her own advantage

"Hey, Ash?" Want a new experience?"
"Of course I do! What do you have in mind?"
"Let's make our own child, sounds exciting, right?"
"I guess, but how do we do it?"
".....follow me to my room <3"

(Disclaimer: Ash and Serena are depicted as adults in this non-sense of a scenario)

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
depending on what exactly Brock said to her that prompted Croagunk to punch him, there might've been more GymShipping than PokeShipping in the episode.

Nah, for what I understood it's just Brock asking her to send regards (or something like that) to her sisters. Basically, usual Brock.

But not going to lie, back when I was a child, part of the reason why I never bought misty as a pair was because her being with Brock was way more obvious.

Cherry Blossom connections

Fr-luMBX0AMfxZz.jpeg
ScreenShot2022-02-25at2.22.06PM.png

Serena: At long last, I'll make you mine, Ash Ketchum

ChampioN One

The chosen One!
Speaking of flowers, the flowers that appered when Ash returned to pallet town from Kalos are called baby's breath which symbolizes everlasting love and innocence. That was a very subtle hint if you ask me.
G5tN0bGV8srIJbOP6M7vTesxBJuX7QhPaY7BjAsGqFJMOyAKwLCJfXPyhhwLRNGd3ccx1QQ-P0hT7e1WEO2veJkSOYwDp6AeIlVxjBNahapy6R73MsZwL0PblsDCgqpN1GeL6ajj5E8=w2400

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender
Did they retire from their profession, I ask you?

Ash always likes a new challenge. If he has to balance out his journeys with family duties, he will gladly do so since... by this point, he would already mature into an adult.
Fair enough contrary to popular belief IMO I think being a good dad would be in character for Ash

SunGodNika1997

You can call me Tanner.
If my words mean anything on this thread, I'll just share the sentiment that it's up to you guys to keep the ship alive. Keep the discussion going, support fan creations, or better yet, make creations of your own if possible. I can tell a lot of you are very passionate about AmourShipping, and it's cool to see that and interact with you guys. Despite our differences and how MPM was handled, it's a pleasure to be here with y'all at the end of the line.

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
Bye Bye Butterfree in general, the snow cave segment from OS66, and Pikachu's final attacks from SM144 and PM2019 132.
Hmm pretty safe selection. Two classic tear jerker, and two final battles.

Well it’s nice to know ash greninja is still very much iconic even if they are aversed to showing it in the actual episode.