• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping Thread V3

Damerdal

[Dam]n h[er] Gan[dal]f!
Well in the end all of us shippers didn't get what we want but it seems like we got biggest W and also the biggest L when it comes to ash ships lol

Yup, I felt that Jeremy Clarkson meme also applies to rival shippers.

Oh no!: The kiss scene.
JN105: Anyway...

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
I think MPM is more fitting than JN105 in that regard lol
Regardless what one personally feel about JN105 it definitely pushed the shipping and serena fanbase to a high level of activity that is only really exceeded by the kiss.

So i will never understand when people try to paint it as something that was bad for those communities.

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender
Regardless what one personally feel about JN105 it definitely pushed the shipping and serena fanbase to a high level of activity that is only really exceeded by the kiss.

So i will never understand when people try to paint it as something that was bad for those communities.
I agree with this I was slowly falling out of XY and Amour back then until JN105 happened and it really sparked my interest for amour and XY again.

Also from what I've seen JN105 really revived the amour fandom when it comes to discourse especially in this thread

Sushi

unspecified
Staff member
Super Mod
Can we stop with the competition with other ships, please?
This. All the "haha gotcha" stuff towards rival ships is unnecessary, cringe and actually makes you all look insecure as hell. If you're confident in the irrelevance and unfoundedness of other ships you wouldn't spend time posting essays or memes containing side jabs at them.

Focus on the ship the thread is about, please.

Satoshi no masara

Professional couch potato
Translation?
Serena: Ta-dah! Christmas present for Satoshi from someone who loves him
Satoshi: Ah, it's from mom?
Serena: Here's a hint. That person is an Eevee trainer
Satoshi: Eevee? Illima?
Serena: Hint 2. Just like Satoshi, their initial starts with "S"
Satoshi: "S"? Suir- (note: Ash was supposed to say "Suiren" which is Lana's name in Japan)
Serena: They're not from Alola! Hint no. 3 That person has brown hair and a very special person for Satoshi
Satoshi: Ahh.. Shigeru (Gary's name in Japan)

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
Ash and Serena as a couple be like:

KsgZRVN.jpg

9TTb543.jpg
Serena Ketchum quote-retweets Ash: Oh honey...you shouldn't have. No, really. You shouldn't have.

/Yes, this is married life.

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender
Last edited: