• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping Thread V3

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender
EDIT: (In case some non-shippers are reading this, this is a joke. Last thing I need is someone quoting this and crying on Twitter claiming that Amourshippers are now making claims that Ash changed his identity)
Oh god, I remember a twitter user who assumed that the entire or a large number of the amour fandom are assuming that nemona is the amour child just because two insignificant users who doesn't have that much big of an influence at all said so.

KyleK

Fatebreaker
Oh god, I remember a twitter user who assumed that the entire or a large number of the amour fandom are assuming that nemona is the amour child just because two insignificant users who doesn't have that much big of an influence at all said so.
Twitter antis are really desperately trying to find new ways to hate lmao. But given that it is Twitter, this shouldn't be too surprising either.

Damerdal

[Dam]n h[er] Gan[dal]f!
Honestly, I wouldn't want to see Ash and Serena all grown up and having children when we skipped over the entire part of Ash reciprocating those feelings to Serena. I'd want to see that story first. Ash and Serena never even got a proper chance to talk post-kiss in the anime since their reunion was literally only 30 seconds.

Morax

King of heroes
Honestly, I wouldn't want to see Ash and Serena all grown up and having children when we skipped over the entire part of Ash reciprocating those feelings to Serena. I'd want to see that story first. Ash and Serena never even got a proper chance to talk post-kiss in the anime since their reunion was literally only 30 seconds.
Serena : h-hey Ash's a-about that k-kiss......
Ash : huh? Oh that was awesome Serena! You taste really good! Can I have another one?
Serena : *dies of embarassment*

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender
Twitter antis are really desperately trying to find new ways to hate lmao. But given that it is Twitter, this shouldn't be too surprising either.
Yeah it's just getting annoying and pathetic tbh. Well at least Sarah liked my QRT calling her based for liking the kiss scene

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
if Liko's grandma wouldn't be convincing, then her dad being named Alex should've been the final nail in the coffin. Unless, Ash really changed his name to "Alex" which would be feasible enough in a scenario where he is trying to live a quiet life with his family because he couldn't do so due to his status as a world champion and having such title means, he had to take challenges every time, participate in press conferences, attend league committees, etc. and his wife, Serena being a top idol, also had to deal with this whole thing with her career so they had to move to Paldea and change identities.

Nah

Ash had to change his name because he became part of a witness protection program after Team Rocket's been arrested.

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender
Sawakeny with another banger
zvhdu8mh600b1.jpg

u5ouw9mh600b1.jpg

SatoSere

Satoshi and Serena's relationship is very beautiful, they are a romantic couple who complement each other in their lives. They will have a future growth in their relationship towards a happy ending in the main pokemon story.

Satoshi no masara

Professional couch potato
not directly amour related but damn there are a lot of great Serena third-party merch lately
If only she is this loved by the anime directors. If only....
They really love her over there now, don't they?
I see it that they really know which character to market. They are aware of Serena and amourshipping's popularity and use that to their advantage to sell their merch.

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender
They really love her over there now, don't they?
Well I guess with serena, she seemed more popular here in Asia compared to the west

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Cool looking figures but... I really wanted some release with articulation for a change.