• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

AmphyLucky13's Bank Balls and ORAS Berries

Citizen Insane

Eh, life is a game.
Can I have a Dream Ball (F) Togepi (Non-HA if possible), Misdreavus and Buneary?

I offer: 6x PP Max, 1x Leftovers, 1x Eviolite & 1x Ability Capsule

AmphyLucky13

Purduuuu Says Amphy
Sincere apologies for the downtime and no response. If you are still interested in doing a trade, please send me a PM via my Inbox. Thank you. :)

Maverick Hunter

Land Powered
I Have these pokémon:
-Dream Ball HA Spinarak
-Dream Ball HA Onix
-Dream Ball HA Snubbull
-Dream Ball HA Hippopotas
-Dream Ball HA Druddigon
-Dream Ball HA Aron

Can we trade for these Female HA Pokémon in a dream ball: Chinchou, Electrike, Meowth, Mantine, Glameow, Misdreavus?

AmphyLucky13

Purduuuu Says Amphy
I Have these pokémon:
-Dream Ball HA Spinarak
-Dream Ball HA Onix
-Dream Ball HA Snubbull
-Dream Ball HA Hippopotas
-Dream Ball HA Druddigon
-Dream Ball HA Aron

Can we trade for these Female HA Pokémon in a dream ball: Chinchou, Electrike, Meowth, Mantine, Glameow, Misdreavus?

Sure! I will PM you once they are finished and ready for trade. Feel free to do the same. :)
Edit: Thank you Daniel!

Last edited:

Chloe Cassandra

Long time no see.
Hi Amphy! Do you collect Apricorn/Dream Ball Pokémon? I'm very interested in a lot of them you have listed.

I do have a few Destiny Knots available so if you're still looking for one, I can attach one to one of my Bank Ball Pokémon.

AmphyLucky13

Purduuuu Says Amphy
Hi Amphy! Do you collect Apricorn/Dream Ball Pokémon? I'm very interested in a lot of them you have listed.

I do have a few Destiny Knots available so if you're still looking for one, I can attach one to one of my Bank Ball Pokémon.

Hi Chief! I am still looking for 1 Destiny Knot. I will PM you after I look through your Store Balls and let you know what we can work out. :)

AmphyLucky13

Purduuuu Says Amphy
what are your rates on heart scale and pokemon?

I also have DBHA for trade.

I'm thinking 3 Heart Scales per Bank Ball F (If that's what you're interested in)
1:1 for Pokemon Bank Ball trades. That includes if you are seeking a Pokemon with a 12.5% gender ratio chance of hatching, as I'm looking for currently less now, so I don't mind. :)

SpiredMoth

HA Merchant
It seems others have beaten me to some of your wants.

I would be interested in trading for the following Dream Ball HAs:

Plusle (no HA)
Growlithe
Marill
Seel
Elekid
Psyduck
Farfetch'd
Wingull
Nincada
Aron

I'm willing to trade for a subset of these if you don't feel like doing them all at once.

I've got plenty of Bank Balls, the full list can be found in the spreadsheet I've linked in my sig. In case you're unable to find enough interesting there, or would prefer items, I can offer plenty of Rare Candies, Heart Scales, and PP Ups. I even have a spare or two of Eviolites and Ability Capsules.

AmphyLucky13

Purduuuu Says Amphy
It seems others have beaten me to some of your wants.

I would be interested in trading for the following Dream Ball HAs:

Plusle (no HA)
Growlithe
Marill
Seel
Elekid
Psyduck
Farfetch'd
Wingull
Nincada
Aron

I'm willing to trade for a subset of these if you don't feel like doing them all at once.

I've got plenty of Bank Balls, the full list can be found in the spreadsheet I've linked in my sig. In case you're unable to find enough interesting there, or would prefer items, I can offer plenty of Rare Candies, Heart Scales, and PP Ups. I even have a spare or two of Eviolites and Ability Capsules.

I'll PM you to further discuss the rest of the trade details. :)

Miku598

I'm thinking 3 Heart Scales per Bank Ball F (If that's what you're interested in)
1:1 for Pokemon Bank Ball trades. That includes if you are seeking a Pokemon with a 12.5% gender ratio chance of hatching, as I'm looking for currently less now, so I don't mind. :)

Oh Hi,

I am interested in these pokemon!

MoonBall:

Starly
Qwilfish
Mantine
Delibird
Clamperl
Zigzagoon
Wingull

7 pokemon in total. 21 heartscales. Is this okay?
x.x

rs4711

Hi,

I would be interested in a female HA timer ball aerodactyl.

Can give you a female chikorita in premier ball.

Sorry but i am no longer interested.

Last edited:

Blastonite

Dream Crusher
Hello. I am interested in your Female Moonball Teddiursa and Female Moonball Venonat. and Female Luxuryball Cyndaquil.

I can offer these Bankball/Rareball Pokemon

Heavyball: Female Gastly and Female Pineco
Moonball: Female Gastly, Female Shellder, Female Houndour and Female Nidoran.
Nestball: Female Chikorita
Diveball: Female Totodile
Luxuryball: Female Cyndaquil
Friendball: Female Larivitar
Fastball: Female Dratini

Doomdour

Color Ball Collector
Hello again. I'd like to trade for the following: hidden ability females of dream Clamperl and Luxury Aerodactyl. Can offer HA females of timer Cranidos and Luxury Kabuto. I'll lower their value since I had extras. Don't have alot of apricorn females.

AmphyLucky13

Purduuuu Says Amphy
Hello again. I'd like to trade for the following: hidden ability females of dream Clamperl and Luxury Aerodactyl. Can offer HA females of timer Cranidos and Luxury Kabuto. I'll lower their value since I had extras. Don't have alot of apricorn females.

Hey there Doomdour. I accept your trade offer. I'll message you to further discuss a trade time. :)

Hello, there are alot of Bank Ball pokemon i like from you, i wasn't sure if i should post a long list but i also have a shop here if your interested in oras bred shinies or Bank Ball pokemon or items, let me know if i should make a list or something and we can work something out :)

AmphyLucky13

Purduuuu Says Amphy
Hello, there are alot of Bank Ball pokemon i like from you, i wasn't sure if i should post a long list but i also have a shop here if your interested in oras bred shinies or Bank Ball pokemon or items, let me know if i should make a list or something and we can work something out :)

Hi Charizard. Thank you for your interest. :) I have just looked at your shop and found these 5 Bank Balls that I am interested in:

Heavy Ball Rhyhorn
Dream Ball HA Cleffa
Dream Ball HA Heracross
Sport Ball Scyther
Moon Ball Meowth

Also, what items do you have for trade? I look forward to hearing from you in a PM. If you could please send me a list of your top wants. :)

Hi Charizard. Thank you for your interest. :) I have just looked at your shop and found these 5 Bank Balls that I am interested in:

Heavy Ball Rhyhorn
Dream Ball HA Cleffa
Dream Ball HA Heracross
Sport Ball Scyther
Moon Ball Meowth

Also, what items do you have for trade? I look forward to hearing from you in a PM. If you could please send me a list of your top wants. :)
Since u picked 5 i'll go with these 5, sport ball weedle & combee, moon ball shinx growlithe clamperl, i have access to any item is AS i have over 5000 bp right now so can get anything from there

AmphyLucky13

Purduuuu Says Amphy
Since u picked 5 i'll go with these 5, sport ball weedle & combee, moon ball shinx growlithe clamperl, i have access to any item is AS i have over 5000 bp right now so can get anything from there

Sounds good! I'll PM you to discuss other trade details involving the BP items/etc. items and a time to trade.