• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amrita Academy - The School of the Gods (Roleplay)

Andydemon

Nanomachines, Son!
Virgil Isaacs
Katastrophea of the Devil / God of the Underworld; Third Year
Third Floor Dormitories, Room 302, about 8:05 PM

Virgil's roommate tried to act innocent when he confronted him about the fake spider, putting a big smile on his face and saying, “I have no idea what you're talking about.” He was a terrible liar.

He didn't show it, but Virgil was holding back a fair amount of rage at that point. He had just had to deal with someone arguing with him and smacking him in the face during the registration, now he finds out that he's going to have to deal with some joker for the entire school year. The worst part is that with them being roommates, this guy could be traced back to Virgil if anything happened to him, meaning he couldn't do anything to him now without drawing suspicion to himself. Virgil was stuck with this guy whether he liked it or not.

“Aw, don't tell me you're one of those stuck-up gods who's opposed to a little fun?” Lex asked before looking at the snake-like creatures Virgil summoned saying, "I mean just look at your little pets. It doesn't get a lot more fun then that. Ever set them loose just to see what happens?” He then asked them, “How you guys doing?”

"These things aren't real living creatures, they're extensions of my will, so they respond to me and only me. That being said I can see and hear anything they do, so they come in handy if I want to...broaden my horizons a bit." Virgil explained, pointing to his eyes and ears as he spoke to get his point across more vividly. "And how they're doing is how I'm doing, so if I happen to be in a really bad mood they can get a little...violent."

Lex went on to touch the spider in one of the snake's jaws, causing it to turn into a scented candle. "Is that better?”

Virgil had to admit, the smell the candle gave off was pleasant, albeit faint. It reminded him of incense. How Lex went about making the spider change into this candle did intrigue Virgil, and made him curious as to just what Lex was exactly. He was about to ask him when he noticed something different. Something about Lex had changed, which Virgil realized was his voice, it was higher pitched now, almost like a...

Virgil gave a confused expression as he thought to himself, *What the hell?! Did he change into a girl?!*

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
---♛⛤⛤---
Jessalyn MacDougall
Fourth Year
Goddess of Death

Dormitories | Fourth Floor | Room 401 (8:05 PM)

"God, don't I know it, I swear they do it on purpose, you know, just to piss us off." Didyme replied, evidently implying that she had to go through the exact same agonizing procedure. Well, there were worse things than registration, but Jessie's was particularly bad thanks to the part of almost not being able to get into one of the classes she wanted to take. They had suggested that she take up one of the music classes or perhaps, theater instead. Those classes needed more students, they claimed, but she met that suggestion with a stony glare, an unwillingness to budge. One, she knew all to well that none of the music classes taught heavy metal, and two, the last thing she wanted was to be forced to sing the way Erik made her sing in the past. She didn't want to remember him. Not anymore, especially now that she was free. Why can't the past just die? Why can't the fucking dead stay dead? She thought at that moment before thinking quickly threatening them with lie that her voice sounded more like a frog's bellows and could kill anyone in the vicinity. They must've bought it - nobody wanted casualties in the school, and her own husky speaking voice made it believable. Thankfully, the roommate situation turned out to be better than she expected. Having Didyme around meant that she could release her pent-up anger productively.

"You ready? You're about to have your butt handed to you by a girl in breakfast pyjamas," her roommate asked, her last words rather teasing, and the green-eyed girl gave a wicked smirk as she readied her own stance, cracking her knuckles.

"Hell yeah. Not before a girl in almost-lingerie kicks your ass, that is," Jessie threatened with a confident smirk on her face. Without any warning, she slammed her roommate against the wall. Didyme retaliated by wrapping her forearms around Jessie's neck, locking the goddess of death in her grasp, and wrenching her aside, freeing herself. Jessie responded in kind by kicking one of Didyme's legs and giving her a hook to the side of her face, making the demigoddess lose her balance...and both of them tumbled onto the floor. Thankfully, their physiologies meant that nobody was going to end up bruised and battered anytime soon, let alone get broken bones. Jessie recovered first and slammed Didyme down.

"You always told me never to forget the damn legs," the Irish girl teased. Didyme cocked her head and smirked at her.

"Speaking of 'forget', I almost forgot to tell you...unfortunately, this year, I've decided that we're gonna have to switch over to full-body suits for training," the blue-eyed demigoddess recalled. Full-body suits? Jessie herself usually trained in shorts and a sports bra - having her skin-contact vitality-draining powers made it the logical choice. Full-body suits on the other hand? ****, they were utterly impractical for many reasons. The thought was enough to make Jessie drop her guard, long enough for Didyme to turn the tables and flip the Irish girl over hard. It was then Didyme's turn to snicker.

"MacDougall, how many times do I have to remind you to work on thinking more strategically?" Didyme chastised, the look in her stormy blue eyes intense, but her mouth curved into a mocking grin that Jessie couldn't help but reciprocate. Didyme was one of the few people Jessie saved her genuine smiles for - the girl saw her as more than what the rumors made her out to be. "Anyway, I had to do it for two reasons, one, because I wanted to even out the playing field for everyone and two, well...it encourages strategic thinking, of course. Don't worry, they don't cover anyone's faces if that's any comfort...and you're plenty strong without that power anyway," the raven-haired Amazon explained, her serious tone becoming lighter as she mentioned the bare faces. Jessie scowled and got up, tackling Didyme onto her bed.

"Goddamn it, D, how do we all use the bathroom quickly then, ya eejit?" She snarled, wrangling Didyme by the arms, lifting her and focusing, feeling the younger woman's strength beginning to course through her own blood. She then dropped Didyme hard.

"Oi, it's fighting, not a class that focuses on the intricacies of fucking weeing! You go bring that up to your anatomy teacher!" Didyme reminded her, getting back up on her feet and side-kicking Jessie, who lost her balance for a bit but regained her stance. Gritting her teeth, Didyme followed that up by leaping on the taller girl and pushing her down while the latter pushed back.

"Besides, if it makes you happier, your suit isn't even shamrock green, alright? It's black. Just black. Like your soul, like your hair, like just about the only damn color you'd wear," Didyme assured. Relieved by her words, Jessie pushed back harder, determined not to lose the fight...even if it was just practice, lest Didyme change her mind.

---

The fighting went on, each of them gaining the upper hand at certain times, but neither of them truly winning. Truth be told, they were most certainly caught up in what they were doing...almost too caught up for either of them to hear Jessie's phone ringing. They were, however, interrupted by several hard knocks on the door from outside. Jessie noticed first, and grimaced.

"That better not be that motherfucker Virgil...if he cares about his life," she mumbled under her breath as she picked herself up. Chances were, Virgil would've thought that she was rooming alone once more, a fact that she knew he was particularly keen on for some weird reason. He seemed to be keen on wanting to know which rooms didn't hold two students, come to think of it. The dark-haired death goddess balled her left hand into a fist, stepped towards the door and roughly twisted the knob with her free hand, opening it. She was greeted by the sight of a familiar dark-haired friend. Her stormy expression calmed. She was relieved to see that it was just Zack.

"Gurl, do you really want to get caught having all that Irish beer under your bed?" The god of night deadpanned. Jessie then did remember what Zack's reason for being here was. Ever since they had become friends, he had been concealing her stash of vices away from the higher-ups' eyes. Frankly, if she didn't have him as a friend, she would've been expelled long ago, and though she hated to admit it, he was someone who grew on her. At first, she found him too vain and uppity, and she beat him up and messed with him on more than one occasion, but he was one of the very few who actually made the effort with her, and she appreciated that. The both of them often helped each other sneak out past curfew, for one, and neither of them were ever caught.

"Right, man. Now get your ass in here before I drag you," she replied, mimicking his deadpan tone as she tugged his arm hard and pulled him inside before shutting the door. Zack then made his way to Jessie's bed - easily identified by her black sheets and the remnants of mess that still cluttered it - and crouched down, peering under her bed. He then stuck out a hand, and conjured up black shadows, which filled the space under Jessie's bed, concealing what was hidden under - several six-packs of Guinness, a couple of Jack Daniel's, a bottle of Everclear, and a drink her father Odin recommended - Akvavit. The shadows concealed the alcohol, but Zack wasn't done yet - he reached out for the Akvavit and took it, giving the death goddess a smirk.

"Payment," he grinned as he held up the bottle tauntingly. Jessie waved it off, knowing that she could easily just get another. She did, however, crack her knuckles once more.

"Say....you here because of annoying roomies or somethin'? Who's the cunt they decided to place you with anyway?"

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Lex Peterson
Third Year
God of Chaos
Dorms | Third Floor | Room 302

Lex put away the information on the non-living snakes, they sounded downright useful to her to be honest, though the 'warning' that they became aggressive with their owner seemed a little. . . foolish perhaps? If he thought the shape-shifting God of Chaos would feel threatened by a few smoke snakes, he clearly had a lot to learn about gods.

She watched Virgil's expression soften, and give way to confusion. Either about the candle's change, or her own. Probably her own, strictly regular binary people (or at least those that had lived among them until recently) tended to freak out at first. Hell, she'd freaked out the first time it happened.

She took a seat on her bed next to the rolling suitcase. She was mostly unpacked, so she took the last couple things out setting them on the bed and zipped it up. She had to admit she was feeling a little disappointed in her roommate selection, but then, she couldn't say she'd ever gotten a perfect match. She slipped the suitcase under the bed, trying to think of something else to say, since her roommate had gone quiet and she was not quiet ready to resign to another year where she only said 'hey' to her roommate.

She sorted the items on the bed, “Did they get really picky on you at registration? That happens every year. . . even if they've already tested you. Like they think you can fake being a god for a year?”

She got up, dumping a few assorted items, mostly junk and cheap tricks, into the middle drawer of her desk. As neat as everything looked now, this drawer probably better represented her organizational system, as well as what was going through her head. Shutting it, she reached over and move her accessory box again.

Sketchie

literally some guy
(OOC: Attention, please. Due to unfortunate circumstances, I will be taking over this RP until further notice. I've talked to Hydra about this. I cannot promise you the same storyline, but like many of you, I don't want to see it die prematurely. At the very least, it can die a little later. We can discuss how long we want these introductions.)

-+- The phones in rooms 408 and 402 begin to ring. When picked up, an automatic woman's voice says: "Hello, resident of room [402/408]. This is a call informing you that [Jacques Bela/Leonardo Silverstone] is to be moved. They will be moved to room [408/402]. Thank you." The phone will ring until answered. -+-

---☠---
Nicolas Vespero
Katastrophea of Death / Demi-God of Fate : Fourth Year
Fourth Floor Dormitories, Room 402, around 20:05

---☠---​

"Jacques, but, uh. Call me Jax. My name is a little on the old-timey and lame end of things," the boy said, chuckling to himself. Jax, huh? The air fell silent for a bit. Nico couldn't smell a thing, which was... odd. He felt pulled toward this scent-less Jax, as though they shared... something. Maybe he's one of us..? Nico thought. Jax finally broke the air, sounding a little awkward. "So... uh. What's your speciality? I mean like, what sorta thing do you rule over?"

Nico didn't have the chance to answer before the phone rang. Jax went over to pick it up. He paused, listening intently, waiting for the message to finish. Nico could hear bits and pieces. "Resident of room 402... informing you that Jacques Bela... room 408. Thank you." Jax set the phone down and took a deep breath. "Well, it... looks like I'm being moved. Room 408, so... just down the hall, it looks like." Nico nodded in response. Damn. He would have loved to figure out the pull to Jax, but... maybe another time. He helped Jax move everything outside of the room, clearing out the opposite side of the room. Jax waved his goodbye, and headed down the hallway. Nico stepped back in the room and closed the door.

There was something odd in the air. Not quite suffocating, but not fulfilling either. Nico stood in the room alone, white walls surrounding him, threatening him, guarding him. He slowly sat down on the left bed, pulling his legs up to his chest. Maybe no one will replace him. Maybe I'll be on my own. Maybe...

---☂---
Nani Mahelo’a
Goddess of the Seas : Fourth Year
Fourth Floor Dormitories, Room 403, approximately 20:05

---☂---​

Yes! Nani held her breath as the door opened... and restrained herself from a full on squeal when a familiar fox walked in the room, bags in hands and her tails behind her. Nani bolted up as Kasumi turned around, a huge grin on her face. "Kasumi!!"

"Nani-chan!" Kasumi exclaimed in excitement. She rushed towards Nani and threw her arms around her, Nani happily returning the embrace. "I can't believe it, they roomed us up together! This year just got so much better! I'm the happiest fox in the world right now!" Her tails swayed back and forth, proving just as excited as the two girls were. "That reminds me, check it out! I got my last tail over break! I am now a full-fledged Ninetails!" Kasumi said, beaming with pride.

"Oh my gosh!" Nani exclaimed, looking behind Kasumi at-- one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, NINE tails! "I'm so proud of you, that's so cool!"

After some time, the two went back to unpacking. Kasumi placed a Japanese style paper lantern on the corner of her desk and hung another one over the headboard, lighting them to match Nani's water theme. Nani giggled. They were prepared. Kasumi placed a bonsai and her laptop on the desk, as well some small red beams to form a gate on her desk. "Don't worry about the lanterns, the flames won't burn anything unless I tell them to." Kasumi said cheerfully. She sat on her bed across from Nani, sitting on her knees with both hands on her lap. "Well, tell me how your break was! Hope I'm still your favorite fox!"

Nani sat opposite her, mimicking her posture to help her feel more at home. "Of course you're still my favorite fox! I've missed you so much, Hawai'i isn't too far away from Japan but it still feels like far too far away!" Nani smiled, warmth and welcome glowing on her face. "It was still pretty good though, we had really nice waves this year. I even won some surfing competitions!" Nani winked, smirking. "I promise, I didn't cheat." She rolled her eyes and threw her head back with a groan. "I still hate boys though. They think they can take whatever they want. Including girls. I really hope you don't have to deal with them, telling them no is like stabbing them. I mean, sure, not all of them are like that, but, ugh, it's like the majority I have to deal with are."

She shook her head, before looking back Kasumi. "What about you? How was getting your ninth tail? Oh my god, it feels like forever, I'm just so happy to see you again!"

(OOC: Lucwell, aka, moving too fast, the ship)

---♮---
Lucas Moncrief
Demi-God of Music and Memory : Fourth Year
Fourth Floor Dormitories, Room 406, around 20:05

---♮---​

Lucas internally breathed a sigh of relief as Max sighed, grinned, and applauded. "That was amazing! You have a beautiful voice," Max said. Lucas got up, nodding his thanks. Max stood up with him, and showing him his sketchbook. Lucas looked at it intently. He didn't want to pin it as him but... Max really had drawn him. Holy shit. "So, what do you think? It's still only a rough sketch, but I think it came out pretty good. I'll make this pretty, and eventually put onto canvas, and paint it." Lucas stood slack and a little shocked as Max put his arm around Lucas's shoulders. It was all so much. Put it on canvas? Paint it? "You know, I kind of wish we had met each other sooner, but I'm glad we're getting to know each other now. It's gonna be a great year! I suspect you're going to be appearing a lot in my sketchbook. I think I just found my new muse!"

what

Man, I like attention, but this is a lot of attention I was not expecting. -- You. You just serenaded him. Like. What the hell were you expecting. -- I don't know, not this? -- Somebody's falling in love. -- Please don't start-- hE'S IN LOOOO-- please i didn't sign u- POUNDING HEARTS, RINGING BELLS!-- stop thi-- LOOK, I THINK HE'S EVEN WEARING BRAND NEW SHELLS! Lucas looked into Max's eyes, a sort of softness and humility covering the lowkey panic in his face. "I dunno," he chuckled, "I would say I'm good looking but that good looking? I'm happy to pose for you though." His warm smile turned into a flirtatious smirk, raising his eyebrows all matter-of-factly. "You can even decide how much I'm wearing." Lucas broke, giggling. "I'm kidding. Mostly." He caught Maxwell's eyes again, and paused.

Kiss him. -- No? -- Kiss Him. -- We literally just me-- and you just serenaded him and he just drew you KISS HIM. -- ... valid.

Lucas stepped to stand in front of Max. His face was lighthearted, but his eyes were intense and focused on Max. He held Max's face as he placed the other hand on Max's waist. "Hell, maybe you could teach me a couple things." Luc's voice was low and husky, but still warm and inviting. JUST KISS HIM ALREADY. Lucas pulled Max close to him as he leaned in and kissed him, not wasting any time in leading up further.

Nice. -- Shut up.

Andydemon

Nanomachines, Son!
Kasumi Hayashi
Personification of a Kitsune; Fourth Year
Fourth Floor Dormitories, Room 403, about 8:05 PM

Nani returned Kasumi's embrace, and proceeded to count all of her tails right down to the ninth one before telling her, "I'm so proud of you, that's so cool!" Once they were sitting on their respective beds and Kasumi had asked her about her break, Nani replied, "Of course you're still my favorite fox! I've missed you so much, Hawai'i isn't too far away from Japan but it still feels like far too far away!" She smiled as she continued.

"It was still pretty good though, we had really nice waves this year. I even won some surfing competitions!" Nani winked, smirking. "I promise, I didn't cheat."

Kasumi brought one of her hands up to her face and giggled, the kimono sleeve draped over her wrist obscuring her mouth until she lowered it and told Nani, "I don't doubt it, you're a really good surfer! You always look right at home on the waves, just like a Goddess of the Seas should be! You make me wanna try surfing myself someday, as out of my element as it sounds!"

Nani then rolled her eyes and threw her head back with a groan. "I still hate boys though. They think they can take whatever they want. Including girls. I really hope you don't have to deal with them, telling them no is like stabbing them. I mean, sure, not all of them are like that, but, ugh, it's like the majority I have to deal with are."

Kasumi sighed in response to Nani's words before she replied, "I know what you mean, I hate to say it, but I've been approached by my fair share of guys here at school. I don't mind if they can take 'no' for an answer, it's the ones that can't that bother me, especially when me being a Personification comes up. I still remember that one God here that tried to say I'm supposed to do what he tells me to cause my kind are 'servants of the Gods', and other Personifications'll try to 'appeal to my sense of kinship with them' to put it in a way." She took a deep breath and managed a smile before going on to say, "At the very least, I can be happy there are boys here that I can honestly call my friends, like Leo-chan and Max-chan."

"What about you? How was getting your ninth tail? Oh my god, it feels like forever, I'm just so happy to see you again!" Nani went on to say.

"I'm happy to see you again too, Nani-chan!" Kasumi replied with her hands clapped together in front of her chest. "I was looking forward to it all break, and now here we are, getting to spend the whole year together as roommates! I don't know if this is a blessing from Amaterasu herself or we're just the luckiest girls on Earth, but this is all I could've ever asked for!"

Kasumi placed her hands back on her lap before continuing, "To answer your question, getting my last tail definitely wasn't easy. After I got home from last year and Mother saw that I had gotten my eighth, she trained me hard to get my ninth. I don't think I've ever been half as exhausted as I would be by the end of the days I'd spend training, but it was worth it in the end. I feel stronger than I've ever felt before, and I can't wait for you to see what I can do now! It's like I can make and hold a Sun in my very hands, and my talisman spells have gotten stronger too!"

After a moment of thought, Kasumi went on to tell Nani, "After I had finally gotten my ninth tail, I got to start helping out at Daddy's shrine again. The wishes people had with their donations were normal for the most part, but one stood out to me big time. A man came by saying his daughter had gotten horribly sick, so he came to pray for her health, I couldn't help but pray with him after he told me this. About a week later he came back, and not only did his daughter get better, but he brought her with him this time, and it turned out she hadn't even started school yet! She had so much energy too, it was hard to believe she was ever sick! For someone so young to get so sick and manage to come back from it like she did, humans are amazing!"

Virgil Isaacs
Third Floor Dormitories, Room 302, about 8:05 PM

After Virgil had finished explaining the snake-like familiars to Lex, the latter individual simply resumed unpacking. She didn't seem at all phased by any of this, which would've impressed Virgil if he hadn't considered that this kind of stuff is basic everyday life for students at this school. Everyone had powers of their own to an extent here, and when everyone is special, no one is. Virgil shrugged off the nonchalant response from his roommate, he had no intention of trying to intimidate her presently. Normally he would try to keep his distance from everyone and make sure they wanted to avoid him in turn, but here in a school setting friends, or at least allies, would be more valuable and useful than enemies.

“Did they get really picky on you at registration? That happens every year. . . even if they've already tested you. Like they think you can fake being a god for a year?” Lex suddenly asked, perhaps to try and start a conversation and keep things from getting awkward between them.

"Yeah, they did." Virgil answered. "You would think just having powers alone would be enough to prove you aren't human, but I guess I needed to really impress them. I had to resort to opening a gateway into the Underworld right in the middle of the room before they said I passed, and I prefer not to open those gates unless I plan on using them to get somewhere quickly."

Thinking back on his registration brought his thoughts back to the fox girl, prompting him to bring his hand up to where she slapped him, which was still a bit red, but didn't hurt as much anymore. "I wonder if it's any easier for those Personifications. You can tell they're not human just by looking at them. Then again even having the most convincing animal costume in the world doesn't mean anything if it can be taken off or you don't have powers to prove you are what you say you are, does it? If someone says they're a Gorgon, I expect them to be able to turn someone to stone."

Virgil then remembered how Lex changed that spider into a candle, and is seemingly able to change their gender on the fly, bringing him to say, "What about you though? I don't think I've ever seen anyone change things the way you can. What are you?"

Last edited:

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
☀ Leo Silverstone
God of the Sun; Fourth Year
Fourth Floor Dormitories ☀

After visiting with André and his roommate, Leo headed back to his room before it got too late. Leo thought the night God that shared a room with André was kind of weird. Who has difficulty remembering a name that was only three letters long? Then again, people thought he was kind of weird too, so he figured he'd try again to make a better impression tomorrow.

When he got back to his room, Leo found that his phone was ringing nonstop. Did they not include an answering machine when installing phones in the room. Leo answered it, and heard a female robotic voice on the other end. "Hello, resident of room 408. This is a call informing you that Leonardo Silverstone is to be moved. They will be moved to room 402. Thank you."

Leo hung up the phone. "Well, that's odd. I wonder why they decided to move me to a different room?" He picked up his bags, "Good thing I didn't unpack already!"

Room 402

Leo thought it was strange that the room they had moved him to was literally just down the hall. Leo didn't mind how odd the situation was once he got there though. The door was unlocked when he got there, which meant one thing. He had a roommate. Leo's face lit up as he pumped his fist in the air, and shouted "Yes!" He burst open the doors, and saw who he would be sharing a room with.

The dark haired boy sitting on the left bed reminded Leo of a less smiley version of himself. He was dressed similarly to how Leo usually dressed, except a lot less colorful. This kid was dressed in shades of grey. How depressing. The boy didn't look particularly happy either. Fortunately, Leo knew why he was here. To brighten someone's day, both figuratively and literally.

"Hellooo!" Leo chirped as he dropped his belongings next to the unclaimed left bed. He was literally glowing. "Leo Silverstone, God of the Sun at your service!" He grined, and made a V sign with his fingers. "Looks like I'm gonna be your new roommate!" He continued talking as he started taking stuff out of his bags. "Dunno why they decided to have me change rooms, but whatever. I'm glad to have a roommate. We're gonna have the best time ever!" Then, he manifested yellow glowing wings from his back, and started flying around the room putting stuff away. Hanging clothes in the wardrobe, putting My Little Pony plush toys and figures on the shelves, and just zipping around the room shouting "Weeeee!" for no reason whatsoever. Was it necessary to fly around the room? Probably not. But if you're a God that can fly, you may as well take advantage of it. "So, who might you be? I don't think I've ever seen you around the school before." He asked while hovering in the air.

Max Hudson
Personification of a Unicorn; Fourth Year
Fourth Floor Dormitories

Max gazed into Lucas' eyes. If he hated the drawing, Max wasn't able to pick that up at all. "I dunno," Lucas chuckled, "I would say I'm good looking but that good looking? I'm happy to pose for you though." His warm smile turned into a flirtatious smirk,and he raised his eyebrows. "You can even decide how much I'm wearing."

Max raised his own eyebrow, and smirked. Too late for that honey. I'm the artist, I always decide what my subjects are wearing.

Lucas broke into giggles. "I'm kidding. Mostly." He stepped to stand in front of Max. He put one of his hand's on Max's face as he placed the other hand on Max's waist. He liked where this conversation was going. "Hell, maybe you could teach me a couple things." Lucas then pulled Max close to him as he leaned in and kissed him.

Max's eyes were wide with surprise at first, but he quickly relaxed, closed his eyes, and returned the kiss. Most people would push away someone who tried to kiss after they only just met, but Max was totally ok with this. The chemistry was definitely there. It was bound to happen eventually. Max wrapped his arms around his roommate, and leaned into him. To say that he enjoyed this was an understatement. Surprise makeout sessions were one of the things he missed about having a boyfriend.

After kissing for a good long while, Max finally pulled away to catch his breath. His face was red, for a couple of reasons. "Woo! That was hot!" He fanned his face with one of his hands. "Did you ever, even in your wildest dreams, think you'd make out with a unicorn? Ha! Now, If you don't mind, I'mma go take a shower to cool off, and change into my PJ'S. Afterwards, maybe we can do something..." Max let go of Lucas' shoulders took his pajamas out of his bag (which was basically just a tank top and boxers) and made his way to the bathroom. Before he entered the bathroom, he turned around to say one more thing. "Oh, and by the way. Even though we just made out, I still expect a proper date some time. I want the romance of it all too. Haha!" He made a finger gun, and laughed out loud, before going into the bathroom, and shutting the door behind him. Shortly afterwards, the sound of running water could be heard outside the door, along with Max singing again. This time, not a Disney song.

♪"Maybe baby you're the one for me
Baby maybe I'm the one for you
Holding hands forever
on this tiny island
Maybe baby I could be yours
Baby maybe you could be mine
Maybe dreams do come true
Maybe...
Maybe we are destiny
How can we know?
We'll never know...
Unless we take
a chance"♪

(OOC: No André post this time, sorry, He's just getting ready for bed and stuff. I'm also ready to move on to the next day.)

Last edited:

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Lex Peterson
Third Year
God of Chaos
Dorms | Third Floor | Room 302

Lex tilted her head, listening to Virgil's reply. She pulled out her desk chair and sat backwards on it as he described opening a gate to the underworld. He sounded pretty powerful really. She nodded at his wondering about the personifications, “Yeah, I wouldn't know obviously. . . but it does seem like the requirements would be different.”

“Oh,” replied Lex getting back up. She snatched up a pencil from her desk, the gold apple charm on her wrist clinking, “that's a little something I got from my mother, Eris. . .” she willful changed the pencil into a scalpel. She wasn’t sure why she'd picked that, but it seemed kind of fun in the moment, darker and more powerful then making candles, “I'm the new God of Chaos.” She reached her arm back without looking, and dropped the little knife back onto the desk, “I can shape-shift too,” and changed herself into a were-tiger-like form, and gave a light roar.

Changing back with a light giggle she then focused on Virgil, “What about you, you seem pretty powerful. I imagine you must be a god yourself? Portals to the underworld and all.”

She didn't bother with her other two powers, they were really kind of minor. Her Discord Aura didn't even work on other Gods and Demi-Gods. . . or most personifications for that matter. And while Virgil may have guessed she could talk to snakes, that really wasn't anything to brag about, mostly it was kind of lame.

Andydemon

Nanomachines, Son!
Virgil Isaacs
Third Floor Dormitories, Room 302

“Yeah, I wouldn't know obviously. . . but it does seem like the requirements would be different.” Lex replied to Virgil's thoughts about what Personifications might go through during registration with a nod.

"Oh," Lex started in response to Virgil's inquiry about her powers, getting up and picking a pencil up off her desk. At that moment Virgil noticed a charm that looked like a gold apple on her wrist. "That a little something I got from my mother, Eris. . .”

*Eris?*, Virgil thought as soon as he heard Lex mention her mother, *Isn't she the Greek God of Chaos?*

However, his thoughts were interrupted when he saw Lex turn the pencil into a scalpel. This caused him to flinch and his snakes to get between him and Lex in an effort to protect him. As powerful as he was, he didn't do well when getting attacked up close. It also doesn't help that being a serial killer himself made him somewhat paranoid of the day someone will try to kill him, and being in a closed in space like their dorm room made him feel particularly vulnerable.

"I'm the new God of Chaos." Lex told Virgil as she dropped the scalpel onto her desk without looking back. "I can shape-shift too." Lex then turned into a were-tiger and roared, once again making Virgil feel somewhat threatened being in front of something that dangerous in a small room. He was almost ready to reach into his pockets for his butterfly knives and have his snakes restrain her if he hadn't convinced himself that she was just messing with him like she did before.

"Please don't do that." Virgil told her bluntly with a hand up to his forehead, "I don't do well feeling threatened in a small space."

After that little show of hers, Lex changed back and giggled before asking Virgil, "What about you, you seem pretty powerful. I imagine you must be a god yourself? Portals to the underworld and all.”

No longer feeling threatened, Virgil sighed with relief and let his snakes retreat back into the ground he summoned them from, making him and Lex the only occupants of the room.

"How perceptive of you." Virgil started as he crossed his arms, "I'm pretty sure we already know each others names, but how about we make this formal? My name is Virgil Isaacs, and I'm the next God of the Underworld, that's why I'm able to open portals to it and come and go as I please. In fact, those snakes I control are actually the chains used to restrain and torture sinners who's souls are trapped there, doomed to suffer for eternity. I'd avoid touching them if I were you, their skin is acid to anyone they come into contact with besides me."