• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amrita Academy - The School of the Gods (Sign-Ups)

Hydrangea

ask me about my ocs pls
Staff member
What do you mean by Formatting?

EDIT: Fixed the sections

Your sign up is pending.

Your personality is actually short enough to break serebii rules, and it barely says anything about him as a character. I'd like you to establish that further. Your history is also super condensed and needs a lot more detail to be accepted, it's so condensed and everything kind of just flashes by. Go into a lot more detail, break it into sections and establish the events a little bit more.

Kung Fu Ferret

The Usurper
Your sign up is pending.

Your personality is actually short enough to break serebii rules, and it barely says anything about him as a character. I'd like you to establish that further. Your history is also super condensed and needs a lot more detail to be accepted, it's so condensed and everything kind of just flashes by. Go into a lot more detail, break it into sections and establish the events a little bit more.

I am away from my computer at the moment, but I will take care of it ASAP.

EDIT: I have some notes written down. How much more should I add? I apologize, I was in a rush......

Last edited:
Hey, uh, my sign up is done. Check it for me, please. Just saying i have little experience with this sort of thing.