• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amusement Parks

Grovyl

Who dun dug diglett?
What's your favorite amusement/water park?
My all-time favorite is Shlitterbahn in New Braunfels. I've been going there every year since I was 2.

ChedWick

Well I've only been to like three amusement parks and two water parks. So KennyWood and Sandcastle thus far.

Dattebayo

Banned
Does Disneyland count?

PsychedelicJellyfish

formerly R. New
I love the Blackpool pleasure beach, half the rides are named after food and drinks xD

The fruit shoot
The tango
The pepsi max
The Irn Bru

My overall favourite ride of all time is there too, Valhalla.

Shame about Blackpool itself.

I'm not the biggest amusement park fan personally, but I have fond childhood memories of Gulliver's World x) Alton Towers isn't bad either. The actual best one I've been to is probably Europa Park, but I was preoccupied when I was there and I didn't really enjoy it to its fullest.

aclover

VICTORiOUS
Drayton Manor.
Storm Force 10 = WIN.
but I did lose my wallet there over 2 years ago and STILL no phone call :'(
so I guess my second favorite is camelot somewhere in Britain, i went there when I was Like 3 with most of my family. Happy times...

Fire_Paw

Moonwatcher
Since I haven't really been to a whole lot of Amusement Parks, I'd say probably Silver Dollar City. I've only been there once but it's the amusement park that I only went to once and still have a lot of memories from.

Haruka

Banned
Only amusement park I've been to was Kings Dominion and the only waterpark I've been to was Wet 'n Wild. ...Yeah.

After going on nearly everything at both, I can safely say they were really awesome, although it's probably small time in comparison to some of the bigger names. Gonna be hard for another rollercoaster to beat The Volcano for me.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Hate, fear, despise amusement parks...unless it's a water park, then I'm in. It's odd, I love water rides but hate all other rides.

Shuam

righteous
Magic Mountain, Disneyland, Knott's.

Magic Mountain is like 5 minutes away from my house and I've been there far too many times so it's no longer fun but I can get in free because I know like 15 people that work there.

Disneyland is only fun with a chick.

Knott's is fun with family.

Sircharles

Marijuantsome?
I live in slc.... So probably Lagoon amusement park. It's the only "amusement" anything we have here.

Chaos Emperor

No hope.....
Kennywood has always been the ideal amusement park for me. I live close to pittsburgh, so theres really no need to travel across the country to find a good amusement park, when its only about a 35 minute drive to Kennywood.

yeminied

I've only been to the four on the Gold Coast of Australia.

Dream World, Movie World, Sea World and Wet 'n Wild.

Wet 'n Wild was definitely my favourite, the water slides were so much fun, plus I never was a fan of roller coasters, they scare me.

kaiser soze

Reading ADWD
Ive been to busch gardens in williamsburg and six flags over georgia. both have some good roller coasters. crazy thing is though my parents are from ohio I havent been to ceder point or kings island. also I recently got over my fear of heights

Cedar Point was fun, the last time I went, though I do miss Ohio's Sea World. D:

I vaugely remember going there once as a kid!

Bafonte/bofante gardens (I can't remember how to spell it) before it became Gilroy gardens. that place was pretty cool, and the food was better before it became Gilroy.

Aggron459

Aron Is Beast
Hershey Park!